Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Cuts both ways
> Media Forums > News Worth Discussing
Donny
http://www.listener.co.nz/issue/203/column..._both_ways.html

Mentions Wikipedia Review and links here.
blissyu2
We might not get another review, so we should pin it. lol.
Selina
We're becoming pretty popular actually wink.gif definitely more visitors than Wikitruth.
blissyu2
QUOTE(Selina @ Thu 4th May 2006, 4:46pm) *

We're becoming pretty popular actually wink.gif definitely more visitors than Wikitruth.

??? How do you know this?
Selina
QUOTE(blissyu2 @ Thu 4th May 2006, 7:29am) *

QUOTE(Selina @ Thu 4th May 2006, 4:46pm) *

??? How do you know this?

www.wikipediareview.com/index.php?showtopic=1030#entry5593

See the links to Alexa, at the bottom.
blissyu2
The Robert Lindsay blog, in my opinion, is *expletive*. Use your own expletive to describe it, as you see fit. Its not a quality blog. Republishing those anti-islam cartoons is in very bad taste.
Selina
Yeah, it's a load of crap. He even calls me a Jew just because I don't agree with his Nazi-like racism against Jews rolleyes.gif
I didn't close the topic like he claims either and links to it, when I first saw that blog I replied to point this out (before this news linked to it by the way, I just didn't want to mention it because Robert Lindsay clearly is the kind of fucking maniac that doesn't deserve any publicity at all)

I later binned the "jew" topic entirely because people on Stormfront, the neo-nazi racist forum that Igor hangs out at, were linking to it as support for their arguments as well. rolleyes.gif

Really, I'm glad Igor's gone...
blissyu2
QUOTE(Selina @ Thu 4th May 2006, 10:03pm) *

Yeah, it's a load of crap. He even calls me a Jew just because I don't agree with his Nazi-like racism against Jews rolleyes.gif
I didn't close the topic like he claims either and links to it, when I first saw that blog I replied to point this out (before this news linked to it by the way, I just didn't want to mention it because Robert Lindsay clearly is the kind of fucking maniac that doesn't deserve any publicity at all)

I later binned the "jew" topic entirely because people on Stormfront, the neo-nazi racist forum that Igor hangs out at, were linking to it as support for their arguments as well. rolleyes.gif

Really, I'm glad Igor's gone...

You're an athiest, right?

For the record, I do not follow any organised religion, but I am not an athiest. I am a philosopher more than anything. I have firm religious beliefs, and I consider myself to be very religious. My beliefs simply do not neatly fit in to any organised religion. I discourage organised religions. I think that each individual should make up their own minds. That's my belief.
guy
QUOTE(blissyu2 @ Thu 4th May 2006, 1:52pm) *

I do not follow any organised religion, but I am not an athiest. I am a philosopher more than anything. I have firm religious beliefs, and I consider myself to be very religious. My beliefs simply do not neatly fit in to any organised religion.

Great stuff - you're in good company. Spinoza's views exactly.

tongue.gif But the word is atheist, not athiest!
blissyu2
QUOTE(guy @ Thu 4th May 2006, 10:55pm) *

QUOTE(blissyu2 @ Thu 4th May 2006, 1:52pm) *

I do not follow any organised religion, but I am not an athiest. I am a philosopher more than anything. I have firm religious beliefs, and I consider myself to be very religious. My beliefs simply do not neatly fit in to any organised religion.

Great stuff - you're in good company. Spinoza's views exactly.

tongue.gif But the word is atheist, not athiest!

I thought it was "i before e except after c". There's no "c" there. English is such a stupid language!!!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.