Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Emaculate Deception : Like, You Know, A Virgin
> Wikimedia Discussion > Editors > Notable editors > SlimVirgin
Jonny Cache
I'm not really much of a detail person when it comes to names and dates and the petty pace of daily events, and I hate to think of how confusing all this stuff about SlimVirgin, Linda Mack, Linda Elena Mack, Sarah McEwan, Sweet Blue Water, and Who Knows How Many More !? must be to the proverbial General Reader and all those who have been blessed enough to remain outside the Loopy Lie of Wikipedia and its Review.

So I think that it would be a public service if folks who are good at that sort of thing and still somewhat careful about the level of confidence in each item of hypothesis could put together a provisional but still fairly well nailed down Chronology of What's The Deal with SlimVirgin Et Alia Et Aliæ Et Alii Et Aliisimus.

I was going to make a dynamic page for accumulating data, but as I see myself becoming a more and more casual participant here, maybe it would be better if someone else did that. The idea is to keep a page near the top of the thread that has the best current version of the hypothetical timeline. When you get an edition that most everyone has a lot of confidence in — oh, I dunno, you could take a poll on it — then it might be suitable for ventilation on the op-ed blog.

Jonny cool.gif
Jonny Cache
Desultory Wikiphilippic —

Dynamic Page for Accumulating Data

I was really hoping some Antonio Bannederas would Take The Lead on this timeline project, but in the meantime I'll just create this dynamic page to gather my own ½♥ed notes.

Jonny cool.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.