Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Ryulong thinks all people should have userpages
> Wikimedia Discussion > General Discussion
LamontStormstar
Ryulong thinks all people should have userpages

For those of you who watched It's a Wonderful Life, "they say every time a bell rings..." well Ryulong supposedly didn't watch it as I heard he's Jewish, sure it's more likely he worships anime or The Power Rangers, but I heard the Jewish rumor on Wikipedia and even if it's ridiculous well it was written on Wikipedia so it's gotta be true. Point is, I'm sure Ryulong thinks the phrase from It's a Wonderful Life ends in "...Ryulong deletes another userpage." Is there a day where he's not deleting them?

http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=...oldid=153067826

Deleting Paulie's World Entire Userpage

Hiya! I logged in today to find my userpage completely gone with the message "We are not a free webhost for someone with very little contributions." This was also speedily deleted which is very surprising for a userpage. The content of my page may have been questionable, but it was in upwards of 75% Wikipedia related, well within guidelines. It was also vandalized to contain a sexual picture (the original complaint against it) that I had nothing to do with (and the history confirms this). I think it's ridiculous that I got deleted this fast just for being a low contributor and a victim of vandalism. Seems like Wikipedia should be more equal and tolerant than this considering that this is a user page and not an article. Holla! LOLHI IM PAULIE 01:59, 23 August 2007 (UTC)

There is nothing against you recreating it. However, please change your signature so there is no blinking feature.—Ryulóng (??) 02:05, 23 August 2007 (UTC)
Ah, I see why you deleted it now. You didn't like the rainbow blinkies. Is deleting a userpage you don't like standard practice? Holla! LOLHI IM PAULIE 02:28, 23 August 2007 (UTC)
It's a practice not done on Wikipedia.—Ryulóng (??) 02:55, 23 August 2007 (UTC)

Notice how he says you can remake it but he'll not undelete it nor give you the code...

Remember when you were a kid and had a sandbox and a big kid came and knocked it down. They said: "No, you can rebuild it, I just enjoy knocking it down."
BobbyBombastic
i never had a sandbox sad.gif
GlassBeadGame
QUOTE(LamontStormstar @ Wed 22nd August 2007, 10:22pm) *

There is nothing against you recreating it. However, please change your signature so there is no blinking feature.—Ryulóng (??) 02:05, 23 August 2007 (UTC)
Ah, I see why you deleted it now. You didn't like the rainbow blinkies. Is deleting a userpage you don't like standard practice? Holla! LOLHI IM PAULIE 02:28, 23 August 2007 (UTC)
It's a practice not done on Wikipedia.—Ryulóng (??) 02:55, 23 August 2007 (UTC)

Every time a signature blinkies
God kills a puppy.
Disillusioned Lackey
QUOTE(BobbyBombastic @ Wed 22nd August 2007, 10:48pm) *

i never had a sandbox sad.gif

They were overrated.

Cats could come in it, abuse it.

Cat pee and doo in the box is even worse than Ryulong-like bullies knocking over your castle.
LamontStormstar
Ryulong never ceases to do something mentionable. I just look at his contribs and I see this:

http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=...oldid=153695017

Revision as of 06:32, 26 August 2007 (edit) (undo)
Ryulong (Talk | contribs)
(→Unwarranted deletion spree of Butseriouslyfolks)
Newer edit →

Is there ever a "warranted deletion spree"?—[[User:Ryulong|<font color="blue">Ryūlóng</font>]] ([[User talk:Ryulong|<font color="gold">竜龍</font>]]) 06:32, 26 August 2007 (UTC)

That's from someone who goes on deletion sprees.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.