Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Ryulong gets majorly scolded, and I do mean majorly...
> Wikimedia Discussion > Editors > Notable editors > Ryulong
LamontStormstar
Ryulong gets majorly scolded, and I do mean majorly...

http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=...er:207.7.163.83

User:207.7.163.83

Just letting you know I reversed a block you inappropriately placed on this IP address. 1 week with blocked account creation for accidentally blanking a page, whilst trying to fix a delete tag? Please use more good faith next time instead of reaching for the banhammer.
It's also customary (and courtesy) to warn the user before blocking, and then place a block template. You failed to do either of these things. Did you not learn a thing from your very recent RfC? I'm hoping there's no more of these ridiculous blocks from you, as I have no time or desire to go through your block log. Majorly (talk) 00:36, 24 August 2007 (UTC)

I was just blocking based on the edits deleted within.—Ryūlóng (竜龍) 01:42, 24 August 2007 (UTC)

Well you can't have checked the edits then. Also, why the lack of warning? And why a week? That's pretty excessive for a non-offence. Majorly (talk) 01:48, 24 August 2007 (UTC)

Skyrocket
Wikipedia gives every fool a soapbox. Big ones, it also gives administrator privileges.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.