Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Another BADSITE, tsk tsk...
> Wikimedia Discussion > General Discussion
Daniel Brandt
A high-quality blog just became a BADSITE. ( Use your browser's FIND to look for Linda biggrin.gif )

How many BADSITEs have you created today?

By the way, Where in the World is SlimVirgin? Apart from that mailing list silliness several days ago, she has made zero user contributions since August 30.
Jonny Cache
QUOTE(Daniel Brandt @ Sat 8th September 2007, 2:56pm) *

A high-quality blog just became a BADSITE. ( Use your browser's FIND to look for Linda biggrin.gif )

By the way, Where in the World is SlimVirgin? Apart from that mailing list silliness several days ago, she has made zero user contributions since August 30.

What's that sound ???

Helicopters on the roof ???

AAAARRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

Jonny cool.gif
WhispersOfWisdom
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Attack_sites

I thought the policy was rejected............... ^

Oh the humanity!

Somey
QUOTE(WhispersOfWisdom @ Sat 8th September 2007, 2:32pm) *
I thought the policy was rejected............... ^

I think they should make it the "Sixth Pillar of Wikipedia," personally. WR's traffic numbers have almost doubled since they proposed it back in March, so I'm thinking that by formalizing it to that extent we could achieve a full 500 percent increase!

GO BADSITES!
blissyu2
QUOTE(Daniel Brandt @ Sun 9th September 2007, 5:26am) *

Yep, comments 127 and 133 are talking about Linda. Wow. 127 posted by Daniel Brandt, 133 posted by Doctor Slack.

It looks like they are being ordered to delete everything Daniel Brandt writes in a comment or else be branded an attack site.

Nya
QUOTE(blissyu2 @ Sat 8th September 2007, 3:42pm) *

It looks like they are being ordered to delete everything Daniel Brandt writes in a comment or else be branded an attack site.

Or anything that remotely resembles outing, even when someone has outed themself. Swatjester was complaining a few weeks ago about a comment thread on Making Light, the Neilsen Hayden's blog, that discussed some newspaper interviews he had given and complained out his politics. He wanted all the links to Making Light removed because of comment 350-something.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.