Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: UserThanasia ¤ Deadwood Dick Stands For Mercy Killing
> Wikimedia Discussion > General Discussion
Jonny Cache
Don't you just love to watch a New And Highly Original Policy (NAHOP) being born? —

Gosh, I know I do.

And where could we see so much of that but in that Essay Midwifery And Home For Unwed Policies (EMAHFUP) known as Wikipedia.

But ain't it Just Karma that every Bawling Birth is balanced by a Wimpering Death?

Let's all run for the escape pods before this'un chews off that umbilical cord …

QUOTE(Ryūlóng (竜龍) @ 25 Sep 2007)

Mistakes

Everyone makes them, and I made two in that situation. All I saw was a page or two of edits solely to user talk pages, and I decided on that. I apologized immediately after that, and I know that I should triple-check in these situations. —Ryūlóng (竜龍) 20:12, 25 September 2007 (UTC)

Oh, and I know where you were alerted to this mess. It's hard to have to wade through Awbrey's posts, isn't it? —Ryūlóng (竜龍) 20:14, 25 September 2007 (UTC)

Additionally, I stand by the fact that if you only contribute to the user space, that you shouldn't be allowed to continue editting Wikipedia. The community portion of this website is important, but the encyclopedia takes precedence over community building. —Ryūlóng (竜龍) 20:21, 25 September 2007 (UTC)

Jonny cool.gif
Jonny Cache
QUOTE(Jonny Cache @ Wed 26th September 2007, 1:08am) *

Don't you just love to watch a New And Highly Original Policy (NAHOP) being born? —

Gosh, I know I do.

And where could we see so much of that but in that Essay Midwifery And Home For Unwed Policies (EMAHFUP) known as Wikipedia.

But ain't it Just Karma that every Bawling Birth is balanced by a Wimpering Death?

Let's all run for the escape pods before this'un chews off that umbilical cord …

Mistakes

Everyone makes them, and I made two in that situation. All I saw was a page or two of edits solely to user talk pages, and I decided on that. I apologized immediately after that, and I know that I should triple-check in these situations. —Ryūlóng (竜龍) 20:12, 25 September 2007 (UTC)

Oh, and I know where you were alerted to this mess. It's hard to have to wade through Awbrey's posts, isn't it? —Ryūlóng (竜龍) 20:14, 25 September 2007 (UTC)

Additionally, I stand by the fact that if you only contribute to the user space, that you shouldn't be allowed to continue editting Wikipedia. The community portion of this website is important, but the encyclopedia takes precedence over community building. —Ryūlóng (竜龍) 20:21, 25 September 2007 (UTC)

Jonny cool.gif

As much as I like getting credit for all the good things I didn't do, there's a place for that, and this ain't it, so let me disambiguate the potential disinterpretations of Dragon-Squared's statement and set the record strait.

Since I normally skip all the threads in this Forum that aren't about SlimVirgin, I naturally skipped over this thread that LMS* started about Dragon-To-The-Twoth-Power's invocation of the rarely-but-scarely used WikiPowerWord WP:DENYCOLD. And so it was only on the occasion of this much later post, when ∀King called attention to Castle Rock's calling attention to LMS*'s calling attention to D∧D's current capers, that I finally got around to paying any attention at all to this particular stage in that mutiplex theatre of the absoid known as Wikipedia. So all of the credit for calling attention to this latest gratest pseudo-policy φarse belongs to LMS*, CR, and ∀King. All I did is create the order of diversions, the likes, or not, of which, you have ben wading through, that have ben weighed and tested for the sake of jazzercising the limpenprole attentions of Wikipediots and their Adminions.

Jonny cool.gif
thekohser
QUOTE(Jonny Cache @ Wed 26th September 2007, 1:08am) *

Gosh, I know I do.

Mistakes

Jonny cool.gif

If we could just get Ryūlóng to add "Wikipedia Project/Discussion space" to his "user space" decree, we could get half the admins barred from editing!

Greg
Jonny Cache
QUOTE(thekohser @ Wed 26th September 2007, 8:56am) *

If we could just get Ryūlóng to add "Wikipedia Project/Discussion space" to his "user space" decree, we could get half the admins barred from editing!

Greg

Let me make one thing perfectly clear, and I mean that in the most Nixon<esc> possible way, I think that Dee-Dee is really onto ∑ting here.

For the sake of future sorites and syllogisms, let's extract the leading principle of the arrggghhhhument that — Honey Flash !!! and YadaNada Meta*MorΦosed Karma³Chameleon of a Re-E-Carnated Protean AvaTarBaby mdashes onto the scene — D² invokes in this wikipapal bull of the moment:

If you only contribute to the X space, you shouldn't be allowed to continue editing Y space, where X ≠ Y.

Finally !!! — A policy for keeping PowerRangers™ out of the hair of Philosophers™ and out from underφoot of Physicists™.

And, y'know, vicey versey …

Just think of the benefits to a project where creating an encyclopedia really "takes precedence over community building" !!!

Jonny cool.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.