Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Banned in one edit, every ones a sock now.
> Wikimedia Discussion > General Discussion
Joseph100
Well, I have been making an hobby watching this article...
A republican congressman

See how Garmiel can BITE a noobie in one edit...

(BTW IF YOU ARE READING THIS MR Gamaliel, It was not me... you should remember that over 90,000 + voted for Peter Roskam in the last congressional election, in Wheaton alone, where Peter has lived all his live got over 7000 votes. There may be a possibility a few people not liking the shabby wiki way Peter is getting smeared on Wikipeida. So, Its very likely "the duck test" which wikipeida loves to use is logicaly flawed, The flaw is this, A person that supports an ideology or a idea, will have similar values and traits as those with similar Idology. In the political context, the Duck Test is flawed. in that based on that test, there are, in the case of Peter Roskam a minimum of 90,000 + people who voted for him and could be, by the duck test, sockpuppets. Assuming every one who edit there, and not toeing the gang line, is a sock of Joehazelton. This wiki-idea, is terribly flawed and damaging as well as not endearing wikipeida to those effected by it. Rob, your so foolish)

Now whats really funny, is any, who is now editing, contrary to the
Democratic underground, online wikigang of
Propol , Goethean (both of which operated as sock/meat puppets and are COI accounts) and their trusty protector, enabler and Democratic Underground Wonk enforcer... Gamaliel .

This gang is the most partisan, single purpose wonks, operation in the realm of Illinois politicians.
on wikipeida.
Not a few question begs in my mind which are

a. Considering the millions of dollars spent, would both parties use wikipeida as a back drop for this online war and wikipedia would be in danger of getting caught up in it.

b. If wikipeida, becomes the ground in which this war will be fought, will one or the other side, assuming if one side is shut off and denied access, will go fourth and undermine and destroy wikipeida.

c. Considering the apparent fact that these political articles ( the smears of Northern Illinois Republican officeholders vers the Glowing shine jobs on the Democratic office holders biographies, that wikipedia may be in gross violation of FEC regs and disclosures and have fedreal fines imposed.?

I would think, irrespective of ideology, that this gross, one sided treatment of these political office holder's Biographies, would draw wikipeida in to this war. It would behoove the wikiadmins to better control this, so that wikpedia is not drawn in this political conflict and is destroyed.

I think the Admins, in particular, MR Garmiel, is very very foolish, and naive, to be so bias and partisan, especially considering his real name is an open secret
The Joy
Does Gamaliel have a conflict of interest regarding this Peter Roskam? I mean, is there evidence he works for Roskam's opponents or is this just a personal crusade of Gamaliel?
Joseph100
QUOTE(The Joy @ Sat 29th September 2007, 1:08am) *

Does Gamaliel have a conflict of interest regarding this Peter Roskam? I mean, is there evidence he works for Roskam's opponents or is this just a personal crusade of Gamaliel?

I don't know, I think Gamaliel is just a hard core democrat crusader and determine to
hurt all Republican office holders and candidates. I not sure if he's paid or just a liberal Wonkster.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.