Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: KKSM
> Wikimedia Discussion > Articles
thekohser
I don't have time to give it the proper write-up, but here's the gist:

An editor who describes himself as a "friend of Jimbo" tries to create a stub for KKSM radio.

User:PMDrive1061 waits eight minutes, then tags it for deletion.

The two of them have a discussion here and there.

Then Jimbo even weighs in.

If I had to place my bets, Wikipedia (thanks to Jimbo and Mzoli's) is indeed going the way of "giant bag of trivia", such that these rapid deletes are not going to go through so easily, thanks to the precedents of Jimbo's butchery and now KKSM stub support.

Looks like another meat shop recently entered the 'pedia, too. Four days and no bitey "AfD" tags.

Greg
Jaranda
Bleh another case of an article that would have been deleted if jimbo haven't interffered.
everyking
The Mzoli precedent and Jimbo's sudden turn towards inclusionism could deal a major blow to deletionism. What a relief to see Jimbo finally getting something right. Let's get him to write an article on an episode of one of his favorite TV shows and maybe the tide towards merging and redirecting episode articles can be reversed.
Somey
Apropos of nothing, I actually rather like that station - I've only been to San Diego a couple of times, but IMO it's the best station in the area.

But to be perfectly frank, people really should try to post longer stubs than that, if they're going to post them at all. It's nothing more than a cheap way to increase article count, and make it appear as though the "writer" in question is doing something constructive, when he/she really isn't.

Did I mention that I'm also really pissed off that the Cowboys won in the last second of tonite's football game? @$#%&!! bastards!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.