Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: SlimVirginia's Secret Hosierie : VergoPedia
> Wikimedia Discussion > Editors > Notable editors > SlimVirgin
Jonny Cache
Folks who don't know SlimVirgin vewwy well may let out their wimpy squeals of joy at all those periodically promulgated but perennially premature reports of her retirement, but those of us who know her better get the Fear and the Trembling and the Sickness Unto Death just thinking about the Dies Irae of the Second the Third, sorry, I lost count, the Nth Coming of Our Lady of Unholy Terror, Our Vengeful And Wrathful Diva Abscondita.

Some of you — fools that you are — let yourselves be diverted with the obvious, all too obvious flirtations of SunSplash, but I, for one, know that SlimVirgin's ways are far too kept to let myself be blindsided by hosiery marionettes flapping so free and easy in the breeze.

So I waited …

And I watched …

But now I can report that Slim's Sock Factory has tipped its hand and turned out its New Fall Line —

Behold ye mortals and be afraid !!!

Jonny cool.gif
LessHorrid vanU
Verofied?
Jonny Cache
QUOTE(LessHorrid vanU @ Sat 20th October 2007, 8:45pm) *

Verofied?

They were torn between the following two slogans:

I Can't Believe It's Snot, But, Er …

IN VINO VERO TASS

But then somebody Gaggled them up and discovered there were some IP problems.

No, the other IP.

Jonny cool.gif
Jonny Cache
{{↑Joke Title↑}}

Nota Bene, you know, Vinny's cousin. This thread is not really about SlimVirgin. It's really about Veropedia. That's not say that it might not become about SlimVirgin. Then again, that's pretty much true of any thread in the whole Wikipedia Review S/hebang.

Jonny cool.gif
gomi
If you want it moved back, PM me and I will do so. Tell me where.
Jonny Cache
QUOTE(gomi @ Sat 10th November 2007, 3:30am) *

If you want it moved back, PM me and I will do so. Tell me where.

Don't remember for sure, but I think it was just under General Discussion. Wherever the other threads about Veropedia are I guess.

Jonny cool.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.