Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Invitation To The Dunce
> Wikimedia Discussion > General Discussion
Jonny Cache
The old Durova thread has gotten too long and diffuse and winding, and let's face it — as much fun as it is to regale ourselves with Mrs. T's Old Phishwife Tales about her harrowing heroic exploits, the truth is that Madame Durovary is shaking in her jack-&-jill boots with phear and trembling at the very idea of having to face up to real criticism from anyone she can't gun down on site with her Weenie Ass Block-Ban B-B Pistol.

Jonny cool.gif
w.marsh
There's some of Wikipedia's best sex-topic writing in that protected version:

"Willfully exposing one's own bare buttocks as a protest, a provocation, or just for fun (especially but not exclusively practiced by youngsters such as North American frat boys) is called "mooning".
Jonny Cache
QUOTE(w.marsh @ Sat 27th October 2007, 11:33am) *

There's some of Wikipedia's best sex-topic writing in that protected version:

"Willfully exposing one's own bare buttocks as a protest, a provocation, or just for fun (especially but not exclusively practiced by youngsters such as North American frat boys) is called "mooning".

Yeah, no doubt we need to take a poll — and we all know how painful that can be, yuck, yuck — on whether the Review as One Boody prefers ButtFace's Fave Asspect or Gillyweed's Preferred Stock, but maybe another time.

Jonny Cache Cann cool.gif
Jonny Cache
And here comes Mumsword with the Original Untouched Up Yours Version!

I can almost hear Maestro Kohser banging away on his itty bitty wiki-piano as we speak —

Bummed For All Time!

Jonny cool.gif
Herschelkrustofsky
I have nothing to add to this thread, but I thought that the title was appealing.
Jonny Cache
Pursuant to Wikipedia's longstanding — and everyone under-stands the BADSIT effects that longstanding too long can have on one's gluteal crease — ButtFace654321ZippityDooDah has deleted his Buttocks Of Livid Person (BOLP) article so that he can oversight that over which he has had no sight in a very, very long time.

There's a kind of progress in that, I guess …

Jonny cool.gif
AB
Oh no, are we reducing people to the sexual parts of their
bodies again? ;_; I feel degraded....

Well, at least it's not sexist this time. : /
Jonny Cache
QUOTE(Jonny Cache @ Sat 27th October 2007, 5:48pm) *

Pursuant to Wikipedia's longstanding — and everyone under-stands the BADSIT effects that longstanding too long can have on one's gluteal crease — ButtFace654321ZippityDooDah has deleted his Buttocks Of Livid Person (BOLP) article so that he can oversight that over which he has had no sight in a very, very long time.

Jonny cool.gif

Well, there we have it —

Never has such a Highly Rank Cabalista confessed so unequivocally to the ne plus ultra importance of Covering Your Ass in Wikiputia.

QUOTE(Raul654 @ 28 Oct 2007 UTC 00:42)

00:42, 28 October 2007 Raul654 (Talk | contribs) m
(Protected Buttocks: reprotect following deletion/restoration
[edit=autoconfirmed:move=autoconfirmed]
(expires 00:42, 3 November 2007 (UTC)))

Remember, Remember, the Third of November …

Jonny cool.gif
thekohser
QUOTE(Jonny Cache @ Sun 28th October 2007, 12:06am) *

QUOTE(Jonny Cache @ Sat 27th October 2007, 5:48pm) *

Jonny cool.gif

Well, there we have it —

Never has such a Highly Rank Cabalista confessed so unequivocally to the ne plus ultra importance of Covering Your Ass in Wikiputia.

QUOTE(Raul654 @ 28 Oct 2007 UTC 00:42)

00:42, 28 October 2007 Raul654 (Talk | contribs) m
(Protected Buttocks: reprotect following deletion/restoration
[edit=autoconfirmed:move=autoconfirmed]
(expires 00:42, 3 November 2007 (UTC)))

Remember, Remember, the Third of November …

Jonny cool.gif

I haven't laughed so hard in two weeks. Thank you, Jonny!
Jonny Cache
QUOTE(AB @ Sat 27th October 2007, 11:40pm) *

Oh no, are we reducing people to the sexual parts of their bodies again? ;_; I feel degraded …

Well, at least it's not sexist this time. : /

Say wot !?

Heaven forbid we should get off on Corporal Punning or PFC Musings again, but if you had been reared the way I was brought up, the wisdom of hindsight would probably engender a different association than the one you just tendered.

Jonny cool.gif
AB
QUOTE(Jonny Cache @ Sun 28th October 2007, 4:46am) *
Say wot !?

Heaven forbid we should get off on Corporal Punning or PFC Musings again, but if you had been reared the way I was brought up, the wisdom of hindsight would probably engender a different association than the one you just tendered.

Jonny B)

In the same spirit, I suppose if you had been 'corporally punished' by
your mother and molested by your father, not to mention treated violently
when you tried to resist him, I suppose you would see my point of view.

I feel really depressed. ;_;

*snuggles up against Jonny*

*meow*
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.