Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: AirVirgin
> Wikimedia Discussion > General Discussion
WordBomb
There's a long-standing theory out there that Michael Jordan's 18-month retirement from the NBA, which he spent playing minor league baseball, was actually a super-secret 18-month suspension resulting from his well-documented gambling excesses.

I suspect that SlimVirgin's return signifies the end of her super-secret month long suspension from Wikipedia for her own excesses. I suspect Mantanmoreland was handed a similar term, as both fell silent and returned to activity within hours of each other.

On a positive note, this gives me an opportunity to present some of the SlimVirgin-related research that I had set aside suspecting that, like the mountain of Jayjg-related stuff I have, it had ceased to be relevant.

Look for the best stuff on AntiSocialMedia.net soon, but here's something fun to consider in the meantime.

Everybody remember Sweet Blue Water? Turns out, that account was the product of some odd trial and error on Slim's part.

It went like this (all times Eastern):

2:59 29 December 2004 User:Sweet Water created
6:03 29 December 2004 User:Sweet Water (note the interesting personal details added here)
6:07 29 December 2004 User:Sweet Water Blue created
6:16 29 December 2004 Nine minutes later, Sweet Water Blue is taken for a test drive, in the form of a single edit of questionable orthography.
Two minutes later, User:Sweet Blue Water (since deleted) created
Three minutes after that, Sweet Blue Water makes her first edit.

Sweet Water→Sweet Water Blue→Sweet Blue Water

That's just plain strange, is what that is.
Jonny Cache
QUOTE(WordBomb @ Sat 3rd November 2007, 1:07pm) *

There's a long-standing theory out there that Michael Jordan's 18-month retirement from the NBA, which he spent playing minor league baseball, was actually a super-secret 18-month suspension resulting from his well-documented gambling excesses.

I suspect that SlimVirgin's return signifies the end of her super-secret month long suspension from Wikipedia for her own excesses. I suspect Mantanmoreland was handed a similar term, as both fell silent and returned to activity within hours of each other.

On a positive note, this gives me an opportunity to present some of the SlimVirgin-related research that I had set aside suspecting that, like the mountain of Jayjg-related stuff I have, it had ceased to be relevant.

Look for the best stuff on AntiSocialMedia.net soon, but here's something fun to consider in the meantime.

Everybody remember Sweet Blue Water? Turns out, that account was the product of some odd trial and error on Slim's part.

It went like this (all times Eastern):

2:59 29 December 2004 User:Sweet Water created
6:03 29 December 2004 User:Sweet Water (note the interesting personal details added here)
6:07 29 December 2004 User:Sweet Water Blue created
6:16 29 December 2004 Nine minutes later, Sweet Water Blue is taken for a test drive, in the form of a single edit of questionable orthography.
Two minutes later, User:Sweet Blue Water (since deleted) created
Three minutes after that, Sweet Blue Water makes her first edit.

Sweet Water → Sweet Water Blue → Sweet Blue Water

As I always suspected, SlimVirgin is a True Blue Texican!

I'll betcha she's really a BBQ-Puppet or a Stirrup-Puppet — living in Texas in a Slim-o-Liar way — of none other than Daniel Brandt?

{{↑WIKIΦARCE↑}}

It is, after all, Satire-Day …

Jonny cool.gif
BobbyBombastic
QUOTE(WordBomb @ Sat 3rd November 2007, 1:07pm) *

Sweet Water→Sweet Water Blue→Sweet Blue Water

SW, SWB, SBW - is there any significance to this? If so, what? She does like to refer to herself as "Sarah", remember...
guy
QUOTE(BobbyBombastic @ Sat 3rd November 2007, 5:59pm) *

She does like to refer to herself as "Sarah", remember...

That's clearly a pseudonym. Sarah means Princess in Hebrew and the original slim virgin was a princess.
Jonny Cache
QUOTE(guy @ Sat 3rd November 2007, 2:13pm) *

QUOTE(BobbyBombastic @ Sat 3rd November 2007, 5:59pm) *

She does like to refer to herself as "Sarah", remember …

That's clearly a pseudonym. Sarah means Princess in Hebrew and the original slim virgin was a princess.

Que Sarah, Sarah …

Jonny cool.gif
jorge
A beer from Atlanta, Georgia mellow.gif

"they also make the popular SweetWater Blue (with a blueberry taste)."

A college in Atlanta, Georgia huh.gif
Derktar
QUOTE(jorge @ Sat 3rd November 2007, 11:50am) *

"they also make the popular SweetWater Blue (with a blueberry taste)."

Well this keeps getting stranger and stranger.
Jonny Cache
QUOTE(Derktar @ Sat 3rd November 2007, 3:07pm) *

QUOTE(jorge @ Sat 3rd November 2007, 11:50am) *

"they also make the popular SweetWater Blue (with a blueberry taste)"

Well this keeps getting stranger and stranger.

I got it, Scully, we just trace shipments of SweetWater Blue from ATL to Saskatoon!

Then we report her to the Mounties and they'll send Bob and Doug of the GWN to hunt down that False Blue traitor to Labatt's Blue!

Jonny cool.gif
Jonny Cache
QUOTE(jorge @ Sat 3rd November 2007, 3:27pm) *

Well, at least this answers the age-old question —

What do virgins drink for breakfast?

Jonny cool.gif
LessHorrid vanU
QUOTE(WordBomb @ Sat 3rd November 2007, 5:07pm) *

I suppose a review of her renewed activity, and any noticable differences in style or manner, will determine if this theory has any legs - not that there is the slightest chance that there will not be an exhaustive combing over her edits...
blissyu2
So there's 3 sock puppets all created at the same time with almost identical names? Well at least people making typos won't get mixed up.

User:Sweet Water
User:Sweet Water Blue
User:Sweet Blue Water
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.