Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Ryulong...some online infor about this Critter
> Wikimedia Discussion > Editors > Notable editors > Ryulong
Pages: 1, 2
Joseph100
I found the Ryulong lives University of Miami (a mediocre student who spends to much time
on the bong and wiki and not enough in the books)

I found that Ryulong likes Frida Kahlo,... this implies a flaming radial leftwinger...

I found that Ryulong has bad hearing due is love of Rock and ipods...

I found that Ryulong is a wise and experienced punk at the ripe old age of 20.

I think Ryulong may be japaness student, studing in UM... (this is just speculation due to his
you tube intrests...Ryulong on you tube I may be
very wrong about this right now)
And I seek more....and more is to come...

A page of Ryulong to ponder

intresting link regarding freenode stats...

(this is personal to Ryulong...I HATE you.)
Nathan
Life's too short to hold grudges and hate anyone.

In my experience, the term "hate" is overused wayyy too much. Personally, I can't "hate" someone I've never met.
Moulton
QUOTE(Nathan @ Wed 7th November 2007, 12:25pm) *
Life's too short to hold grudges and hate anyone

Hate is a mask for fear.
LessHorrid vanU
Hate is just an anagram for ether (er... providing you are semi-literate).
The Joy
QUOTE(LessHorrid vanU @ Wed 7th November 2007, 4:10pm) *

Hate is just an anagram for ether (er... providing you are semi-literate).

And heat! biggrin.gif
Ryulong
Bravo at finding nothing out about me that isn't already at ED or mentioned by Brandt in the Tar Pit here (oh, and what part of "chemical oceanography" and "I'm not Asian" on my WP user page is so hard to understand?). Go back to hating Gamaliel, already. Your obsession with me is pointless.
AB
Ryulong, do you not care about Gamaliel?
GlassBeadGame
QUOTE(Ryulong @ Wed 7th November 2007, 6:41pm) *

Bravo at finding nothing out about me that isn't already at ED or mentioned by Brandt in the Tar Pit here (oh, and what part of "chemical oceanography" and "I'm not Asian" on my WP user page is so hard to understand?). Go back to hating Gamaliel, already. Your obsession with me is pointless.

FORUM Image

You like Frida Kahlo? Me too. Don't worry about what Joseph says about her. Frida was thought to be enough of an enemy by Stalin he had an ice pick put through her lover's brain. Much to the embarrassment of her husband. Well ok they had some history that pre-dated Frida

Well I guess your a sucker for fragile ladies of pain.
Ryulong
For anything about Kahlo, just watch Harvey Birdman. There's a particular episode where he gets a mole that resembles the artist. I couldn't care less about the individual who you think I'm in league against you with.
GlassBeadGame
QUOTE(Ryulong @ Wed 7th November 2007, 7:12pm) *

For anything about Kahlo, just watch Harvey Birdman. There's a particular episode where he gets a mole that resembles the artist. I couldn't care less about the individual who you think I'm in league against you with.

Who is Mr. Birdman?
The Joy
QUOTE(AB @ Wed 7th November 2007, 6:54pm) *

If I were Gamaliel (AAAH! Joseph! I didn't meant it! I'm not him!), I would tell Ryulong "Joe's after you now, huh? Well, once you got him, he's yours!"

Chemical oceanography? That's what the creator of Spongebob Squarepants did before he became a cartoonist!
AB
QUOTE(Ryulong @ Thu 8th November 2007, 12:12am) *
I couldn't care less about the individual who you think I'm in league against you with.

Errr... since when were you against me? Do you even know me? I would
hope you wouldn't be in league against someone you do not know.

But why wouldn't you care about a colleague, at least in a distant sort of way?
Joseph100
QUOTE(Ryulong @ Wed 7th November 2007, 5:41pm) *

Hello Punk....

You must have genuine Hermonia Granger time twirler... to be spending 10 to 18 per day plus a full school load... You must not need to sleep or study.

But, back my original point... I am looking on the internet for bread crumbs you may have left behind.

Your to stupid and arrogant to not have left any... I have time and I will find them.

I consider you a rodent for the hurt and pain you cause others with your wikpeida and the malfeasances you engage in.

This will chatch up to you some day.... it will....see Essjay and consider his prospest as a known lair , frad and phony... who will hire such a untrustworthy man...

You, are in the same class.. As Wikipeida becomes a huge joke, your will have the same troubles as well, Who will want to have any assoicatation with an known wikididiot admin...

QUOTE(The Joy @ Wed 7th November 2007, 6:21pm) *

QUOTE(AB @ Wed 7th November 2007, 6:54pm) *

If I were Gamaliel (AAAH! Joseph! I didn't meant it! I'm not him!), I would tell Ryulong "Joe's after you now, huh? Well, once you got him, he's yours!"

Chemical oceanography? That's what the creator of Spongebob Squarepants did before he became a cartoonist!

Thats when rodents, like Ryulong, piss in the water...
The Joy
QUOTE(AB @ Wed 7th November 2007, 7:31pm) *

I couldn't care less about the individual who you think I'm in league against you with.

I think that was directed at Joseph. Joseph hates Gamaliel for banning him. Gamaliel's cabal has also been editing the Peter Roskam (a Republican senator from Illinois) article with a pro-liberal and possibly libelous slant. Joseph hates that!

Since Joseph is banned, Ryulong I guess stumbled on to one Joseph's socks and banned it. So now Ryulong has gotten himself in trouble with Joseph. Ryulong has also retaliated against Joseph by blocking much of southeast Chicago and destroying Joseph's efforts at launching a sock army.

I think that's it. Anymore to add, Joseph? Ryulong?
Joseph100
Also... continue that class B ban /16 bit ban on 16millon IPs in Dupage county is real nice and loving...

YOU are truly dickhead to spread so much collateral damage for just your own warped and demented power tripping ego... This has not gone unnoticed...

For a wikadin to ban such a wide swath is indicative of your blind hatred and rage.

Now, mark my words, I am putting together a crew and will have some real fun as well as send information of our exploits to the Chicago Tribue for them to make a little hay of the tin bot bozo admins, like you, and how you and your admin buds are ruining wikipeida, and stealling the reputations of good people for your own warped egotriping power addictions.

In the end Ruyloug your just a little pissant PUNK with far to much power and undeserving if it.
This makes you a danger to, your self and others and this is why the world should and will know of your and your exploits soon that I am documenting this and will present this, to the local newspapers as well as to organized team of meat puppets with dial up connections to bypass YOUNG PUNK Ryulongs 16mill ip ban...

For RYULONG...you will need to ban /32 or the full domains of ips on the internet... or just pull the plug on the wikiservers....This will not stop us.

also Ryulong, you must have genuine Hermonia Granger time twirler... to be spending 10 to 18 per day plus a full school load... You must not need to sleep or study.

But, back my original point... I am looking on the internet for bread crumbs you may have left behind.

Your to stupid and arrogant to not have left any... I have time and I will find them.

I consider you a rodent for the hurt and pain you cause others with your wikpeida and the malfeasances you engage in.

This will catch up to you some day.... it will....see Essjay and consider his prospect as a known lair , fraud and phony... who will hire such a untrustworthy man...

You, are in the same class.. As Wikipeida becomes a huge joke, your will have the same troubles as well, Who will want to have any association with an known wikididiot admin...
The Joy
Why do we need to drag Hermione Granger into this? Has Rowling "outed" her as Slim Virgin now?
yow
The Encyclopedia Dramatica page about Ryulong, while a bit over the top, actually has a ton of factual info about him. Just so you don't re-invent the wheel. His name is Michael, he's from Long Island, now he's in Florida, he was and is obsessed with dragons, "Ryulong" is Japanese + Chinese mish-mash for "Dragon," he has accounts on a bunch of other minor language Wikipedias (languages he doesn't actually speak), etc. Anyway, it's worth a look, before you send too many hours researching him.

QUOTE(Joseph100 @ Wed 7th November 2007, 5:11pm) *

Also... continue that class B ban /16 bit ban on 16millon IPs in Dupage county is real nice and loving...

YOU are truly dickhead to spread so much collateral damage for just your own warped and demented power tripping ego... This has not gone unnoticed...

For a wikadin to ban such a wide swath is indicative of your blind hatred and rage.

Now, mark my words, I am putting together a crew and will have some real fun as well as send information of our exploits to the Chicago Tribue for them to make a little hay of the tin bot bozo admins, like you, and how you and your admin buds are ruining wikipeida, and stealling the reputations of good people for your own warped egotriping power addictions.

In the end Ruyloug your just a little pissant PUNK with far to much power and undeserving if it.
This makes you a danger to, your self and others and this is why the world should and will know of your and your exploits soon that I am documenting this and will present this, to the local newspapers as well as to organized team of meat puppets with dial up connections to bypass YOUNG PUNK Ryulongs 16mill ip ban...

For RYULONG...you will need to ban /32 or the full domains of ips on the internet... or just pull the plug on the wikiservers....This will not stop us.

also Ryulong, you must have genuine Hermonia Granger time twirler... to be spending 10 to 18 per day plus a full school load... You must not need to sleep or study.

This will catch up to you some day.... it will....see Essjay and consider his prospect as a known lair , fraud and phony... who will hire such a untrustworthy man...

You, are in the same class.. As Wikipeida becomes a huge joke, your will have the same troubles as well, Who will want to have any association with an known wikididiot admin...

Somey
QUOTE(GlassBeadGame @ Wed 7th November 2007, 6:15pm) *
Who is Mr. Birdman?

Harvey Birdman, Attorney at Law

Don't forget who we're talking to here!
guy
QUOTE(The Joy @ Thu 8th November 2007, 1:42am) *

Why do we need to drag Hermione Granger into this? Has Rowling "outed" her as Slim Virgin now?

Have you forgotten? Rowling's a friend of Runcorn.
The Joy
QUOTE(guy @ Thu 8th November 2007, 5:51am) *

QUOTE(The Joy @ Thu 8th November 2007, 1:42am) *

Have you forgotten? Rowling's a friend of Runcorn.

Ah, that's right! I forgot about that! laugh.gif
Ryulong
QUOTE(The Joy @ Wed 7th November 2007, 7:58pm) *

I think that was directed at Joseph. Joseph hates Gamaliel for banning him. Gamaliel's cabal has also been editing the Peter Roskam (a Republican senator from Illinois) article with a pro-liberal and possibly libelous slant. Joseph hates that!

Since Joseph is banned, Ryulong I guess stumbled on to one Joseph's socks and banned it. So now Ryulong has gotten himself in trouble with Joseph. Ryulong has also retaliated against Joseph by blocking much of southeast Chicago and destroying Joseph's efforts at launching a sock army.

Actually, my comment was directed to GlassBeadGame. Ever since I blocked him/her for using the account with that name for posting a polemical statement about SlimVirgin, he/she automatically thinks I'm in cahoots with her.

But you've hit the nail on the head with the rest of the post. Its a sad day when Joseph can't post the ASCII hand flipping the bird on Gamaliel or whoever else's talk page.
GlassBeadGame
QUOTE(Ryulong @ Thu 8th November 2007, 5:11pm) *

QUOTE(The Joy @ Wed 7th November 2007, 7:58pm) *

Actually, my comment was directed to GlassBeadGame. Ever since I blocked him/her for using the account with that name for posting a polemical statement about SlimVirgin, he/she automatically thinks I'm in cahoots with her.

But you've hit the nail on the head with the rest of the post. Its a sad day when Joseph can't post the ASCII hand flipping the bird on Gamaliel or whoever else's talk page.

Harvey Birdman is a cartoon? That's alright, I learned about Jose Orozco from watching the Power Rangers.
WordBomb
Ryulong, in the weeks since it happened, now that the collective madness of BADSITES has passed, have you come to see why this exchange might be viewed as...shall we say...really messed up?
The Joy
To my knowledge, Ryulong hasn't edited anything about Illinois or its politicians. I meant, as a WP administrator, he is obligated, though he honestly doesn't have to, to block the accounts and IPs of blocked/banned users. Most admins do not delve deep into the history of why the person was banned/blocked. They simply do what others and the system orders them to do. As JzG once eloquently stated "BANNED means BANNED!" (he then smacked his shoe on the podium yelling "We will crush you! We will crush you!") and if Ryulong or any administrator does not act "appropriately" or "quickly" to deal with said banned users (regardless if they are right or wrong on a subject), then they'll end up like poor Alkivar on the chopping block. I am not defending Ryulong in the slightest. I wouldn't characterize Joseph as a Gandhi fighting Ryulong as Imperial Britain, but his grievances could be addressed anyway instead of WP being turned into a fortress and face continuous sieges that take time and energy away from any attempts of doing what WP claims to do: create a reliable, unbiased reference website.

But, as others here have noted, a broken system cannot fix itself. Outside factors must be used in order to have any hope of fixing or rebuilding.

Perhaps one day, Ryulong will see the light like Paul on the Damascus Road?

"Ryulong, why do you range-block me?"

Now I must go pay penance for sacrilege. Go, Ryulong, and sin no more!

The Joy
everyking
QUOTE(The Joy @ Fri 9th November 2007, 12:22am) *

I meant, as a WP administrator, he is obligated, though he honestly doesn't have to, to block the accounts and IPs of blocked/banned users. Most admins do not delve deep into the history of why the person was banned/blocked. They simply do what others and the system orders them to do.

He is not obligated to do that. Encouraged would be the word. There are no consequences for ignoring banned users or, for that matter, striking up cheerful conversations with them. Admins are only obligated to not do certain things.
The Joy
QUOTE(everyking @ Thu 8th November 2007, 11:54pm) *

I meant, as a WP administrator, he is obligated, though he honestly doesn't have to, to block the accounts and IPs of blocked/banned users. Most admins do not delve deep into the history of why the person was banned/blocked. They simply do what others and the system orders them to do.

He is not obligated to do that. Encouraged would be the word. There are no consequences for ignoring banned users or, for that matter, striking up cheerful conversations with them. Admins are only obligated to not do certain things.

But weren't you blocked for talking to a banned user on your own talk page? They sure made it sound like you did a bad thing just for talking to him (I forget who he was).
everyking
QUOTE(The Joy @ Fri 9th November 2007, 7:09am) *

But weren't you blocked for talking to a banned user on your own talk page? They sure made it sound like you did a bad thing just for talking to him (I forget who he was).

I was blocked for restoring a comment alleged to be from a banned user after someone else removed it. I never said anything to the user who made the comment, but if I had I don't think they would have held that against me per se. I guess it's possible, but I'm kind of a special case anyway, a subclass of editor somewhere between vandal and ordinary editor. Certainly no admin would have been punished for such a thing.
Moulton
Admins are only obligated to not do certain things.

Are Admins 1) obliged, 2) forbidden, 3) discouraged, or 4) encouraged to undertake or participate in reconciliation with editors who have been previously been alienated?

Why or why not?
The Joy
QUOTE(Moulton @ Fri 9th November 2007, 8:09am) *

Are Admins 1) obliged, 2) forbidden, 3) discouraged, or 4) encouraged to undertake or participate in reconciliation with editors who have been previously been alienated?

Why or why not?

The tale of Linuxbeak is one of such administrator. He tried unsuccessfully to negotiate the return of Selina (same Selina on WR) and Blu Aardvark (one of this forum's early co-founders) to WP after their bans. The result was more drama and narcissistic wounding. Slim Virgin and current arbitrator FloNight nearly left, Linuxbeak was ostracised and not long after, he took his year-long break perhaps as a result of all the drama. Forgiveness and those willing to forgive are in short supply on WP unfortunately.
KamrynMatika
QUOTE(everyking @ Fri 9th November 2007, 6:17am) *

I was blocked for restoring a comment alleged to be from a banned user after someone else removed it. I never said anything to the user who made the comment, but if I had I don't think they would have held that against me per se. I guess it's possible, but I'm kind of a special case anyway, a subclass of editor somewhere between vandal and ordinary editor. Certainly no admin would have been punished for such a thing.

What makes you still want to participate in Wikipedia when you are treated as such?
everyking
QUOTE(KamrynMatika @ Fri 9th November 2007, 9:48pm) *

QUOTE(everyking @ Fri 9th November 2007, 6:17am) *

What makes you still want to participate in Wikipedia when you are treated as such?

I support the goal of building a comprehensive and free encyclopedia. That the site administration is so often wrongheaded and unjust doesn't change that. I think Wikipedia's too important for me to just give up on it out of wounded pride.
The Joy
QUOTE(everyking @ Fri 9th November 2007, 3:59pm) *

I support the goal of building a comprehensive and free encyclopedia. That the site administration is so often wrongheaded and unjust doesn't change that. I think Wikipedia's too important for me to just give up on it out of wounded pride.

I hope that isn't what they put on your wiki-tombstone, everyking.

With Jimbo's War on Trolls (i.e. "disagreeable" people), I fear Wikipedians like you are shrinking in number and influence. sad.gif
LessHorrid vanU
QUOTE(The Joy @ Fri 9th November 2007, 9:30pm) *

QUOTE(everyking @ Fri 9th November 2007, 3:59pm) *

I hope that isn't what they put on your wiki-tombstone, everyking.

With Jimbo's War on Trolls (i.e. "disagreeable" people), I fear Wikipedians like you are shrinking in number and influence. sad.gif

Actually, all we have to do is be polite in our criticisms, contest the content/interpretation and not the contributors, do the other mundane stuff that builds the encyclopedia, and not be a member of an off-wiki site that is disliked by other Wikipedians of certain viewpoints.

...oh, bugger!
thekohser
QUOTE(WordBomb @ Thu 8th November 2007, 5:28pm) *

Ryulong, in the weeks since it happened, now that the collective madness of BADSITES has passed, have you come to see why this exchange might be viewed as...shall we say...really messed up?

Wow, the discussion in that thread is fantastic. And no response from Ryulong because -- how could he? He was completely pwnd by a superior intellect.

Greg
Somey
QUOTE(thekohser @ Fri 9th November 2007, 9:19pm) *
Wow, the discussion in that thread is fantastic. And no response from Ryulong because -- how could he? He was completely pwnd by a superior intellect.

Indeed! Thanks for pointing that out - this User:G-Dett might even be a candidate for My Favorite Wikipedian, especially now that User:Sbharris no longer participates in policy discussions and content disputes.

I'm betting ol' Sb will make a comeback, though. He's a rock!
WordBomb
QUOTE(thekohser @ Fri 9th November 2007, 11:19pm) *
Not just pwnd, but pwnt...maybe even pnz0red. In fact, I'd go so far as to say that this little slice of Ryulong's cliquethink offers insight into the kind of mentality that, when multiplied, makes it possible for large groups of humans to collectively do incredibly stupid and even inhumane things that none would ever do on their own.

Ryulong: "I was only following orders!"
Herschelkrustofsky
QUOTE(Somey @ Fri 9th November 2007, 8:00pm) *

QUOTE(thekohser @ Fri 9th November 2007, 9:19pm) *

Indeed! Thanks for pointing that out - this User:G-Dett might even be a candidate for My Favorite Wikipedian, especially now that User:Sbharris no longer participates in policy discussions and content disputes.

Right-O. User:G-Dett is a gal after my own heart.

LessHorrid vanU
QUOTE(Moulton @ Fri 9th November 2007, 1:09pm) *

Why or why not?

My understanding is... none of the above, over than that is expected of any other user. Admins are supposed to be neutral - I can believe that this may come as a surprise to some here who have not been paying attention - and therefore can find that interacting with an estranged editor disallows them from acting in an admin capacity (will you please stop laughing in the back, there!) in relation to that person. However, if a third party takes an interest in a contributor who has been the subject of an admin action they are supposed to contact that admin, both as a courtesy and for review. In the cases I have been contacted I have only once disagreed with the lifting of a sanction, mostly I leave it to the judgment of the third party and a few times I have supported the action proposed (I wouldn't revert my own action - I only do that when I make procedure mistakes or similar. If someone correctly lifts my block then they should get the credit, if I make a button pushing mistake then it is down to me.) That is how I see my interactions as an admin with alienated editors.

As an editor I interact with others as I see fit.
Moulton
Thank you for that response.
The Joy
So if I write to Ryulong with a sock account and I am banned, he can choose to interact with me and not be bound to delete my comments or even block my account? He can even tell other admins and editors trying to remove the comments from his talkpage to shove off?

From what I have seen, this does not seem to be rule. JzG says "banned means banned." What's to stop another editor or admin from removing banned user's comments from another's talkpage?

I know we're getting away from Ryulong here, but isn't that a good thing? smile.gif
LessHorrid vanU
QUOTE(The Joy @ Sat 10th November 2007, 11:47pm) *

So if I write to Ryulong with a sock account and I am banned, he can choose to interact with me and not be bound to delete my comments or even block my account? He can even tell other admins and editors trying to remove the comments from his talkpage to shove off?

From what I have seen, this does not seem to be rule. JzG says "banned means banned." What's to stop another editor or admin from removing banned user's comments from another's talkpage?

I know we're getting away from Ryulong here, but isn't that a good thing? smile.gif

Sorry, I misunderstood "alienated" as meaning still on WP, but being shunned by (parts of) the community - not banned. Banned, as far as I am aware, means that you can mail the foundation or members of Arbcom to consider any points you have. If, however, a banned individual should mention to me that they noticed that in the article regarding the long term director of the FBI there is a spelling of the name with three O's I would have to pretend that I found it out by myself when making the correction - lest I have the "naughty stick" waved at me.

Regarding the sockpuppet thing - if you created a username which never got in any trouble and there was never a need to compare with a banned user... perhaps it has already happened? It's like the best forger(s); you will never know!
Somey
QUOTE(LessHorrid vanU @ Sat 10th November 2007, 7:05pm) *
Regarding the sockpuppet thing - if you created a username which never got in any trouble and there was never a need to compare with a banned user... perhaps it has already happened? It's like the best forger(s); you will never know!

It depends on how you define the word "trouble," doesn't it? I mean, we don't keep bringing up Gary Weiss here only because WordBomb is focused on him; he's actually a classic example of abusive sock puppetry going on with the full support of Wikipedia's administration, for reasons that have never been explained - other than by virtue of the fact that they don't like Mr. WordBomb or his (admittedly rather disagreeable, from their perspective) methods, and that they do like Weiss's cooperation in things like adding Nazi references to the article on Martin Luther, just for one example.

I mean, here we have someone - namely Ryulong - applying some of the most vague and non-evidentiary standards imaginable to accusing Piperdown of being Wordbomb, an idea that most people should now (quite rightly) find totally absurd on its face. Meanwhile, Weiss's blog, which is full of information about the whole deal that only an insider would even be able to understand, much less know about, makes antisocialmedia.net look rather tame by comparison, at least if we define "personal attack" as one that might be made against someone who isn't a Wikipedia admin.

And how realistic is it to think that someone who's that knowledgeable, that active on the interwebs, and being discussed that extensively on Wikipedia wouldn't have started an account under his own name by now, if only to defend his position? It doesn't just strain credibility, it breaks it into little tiny pieces. He's obviously pretending not to be involved, so as to protect his own sockpuppets - that, or he's just run out of private-proxy IP addresses to work from in case he gets checkusered by someone with some actual critical-thinking ability.
Miltopia
Pardon if this has already been mentioned in the three pages of forum posts here, but this made me laugh on Ryu's deviantArt:

"I felt that it was time that I got rid of that picture of Danny in the tube... >>"

Wasn't there speculation about Danny and Ryulong???
The Joy
QUOTE(Miltopia @ Mon 19th November 2007, 1:22am) *

Pardon if this has already been mentioned in the three pages of forum posts here, but this made me laugh on Ryu's deviantArt:

"I felt that it was time that I got rid of that picture of Danny in the tube... >>"

Wasn't there speculation about Danny and Ryulong???

Yes, there was some speculation about Danny being Ryulong's father.

Danny: "Ryulong, I am your father!"
Ryulong: "No... that's not true! That's impossible!"
Danny: "Search your contributions! You know it be true!"

Now, the Son of JzG? ColScott! I found a title for your movie!
LamontStormstar
QUOTE(yow @ Thu 8th November 2007, 12:54am) *

The Encyclopedia Dramatica page about Ryulong, while a bit over the top, actually has a ton of factual info about him. Just so you don't re-invent the wheel. His name is Michael, he's from Long Island, now he's in Florida, he was and is obsessed with dragons, "Ryulong" is Japanese + Chinese mish-mash for "Dragon," he has accounts on a bunch of other minor language Wikipedias (languages he doesn't actually speak), etc. Anyway, it's worth a look, before you send too many hours researching him.

Real name! I haven't heard of that anywhere.

Ryulong
Oh noes, a common given name for my generation. I wonder where yow got that idea, anyway.
Disillusioned Lackey
Why are you such a jerk, Ryulong? So punitive?

You've learned to leave a reaonable comment, but you are no more communicative than before your RFC.

Have you pondered this?

I mean, you are a kid. You should be out chasing girls, and playing frisbee. Not taking the piss out of people on the wiki. It can't be good for you. Not to mention it's not good for the project.
Moulton
Without picking on Ryulong in particular (I don't know him from Puff), it does seem to me that the Spaghetti and Punishment Regulatory Model has become something of a cruel joke.

Did the Machiavellian Control Phreaks stage a putsch and displace the Collegial Model of Egalitarian Collaboration?

If so, all I can say is, "Oh noes!"
Miltopia
I must admit Ryulong does a better job responding to WR than most people do or would.

Most people give ED/WR more stuff to make fun of or criticize. Or there's the JzG-response - i.e. make your ENTIRE WP career about fighting phantom trolls, to the lollery of some and the fury of others. Ryulong, on the other hand, is unimpressed :-D
Disillusioned Lackey
QUOTE(Miltopia @ Thu 13th December 2007, 5:06am) *

I must admit Ryulong does a better job responding to WR than most people do or would.
That's because he doesn't take ANY of it seriously.

QUOTE(Moulton @ Thu 13th December 2007, 12:41am) *

Without picking on Ryulong in particular (I don't know him from Puff),
You can't possibly not know Ryulong. He's an
it does seem to me that the Spaghetti and Punishment Regulatory Model has become something of a cruel joke.
QUOTE(Moulton @ Thu 13th December 2007, 12:41am) *

Did the Machiavellian Control Phreaks stage a putsch and displace the Collegial Model of Egalitarian Collaboration?

Don't be silly and make some dramatic words. There never was a collegial model. That's a fallacy.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.