Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: MfD on User:KamrynMatika2
> Wikimedia Discussion > Articles
Derktar
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Mis...r:KamrynMatika2

It gets more ridiculous everyday.

And MONGO had to get in the token driveby:

Blank and protect...there is nothing but mindless rantings on that page anyway.--MONGO 08:52, 8 November 2007 (UTC)
Moulton
QUOTE(Derktar @ Fri 9th November 2007, 7:11pm) *

The lunatics are the only ones left running the asylum.
Derktar
QUOTE(Moulton @ Fri 9th November 2007, 4:25pm) *

I'd say so, and even a lot of the admins have said that at one time or another, but that doesn't stop them from sticking around.
GlassBeadGame

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Mis...r:KamrynMatika2

And MONGO had to get in the token driveby:

Blank and protect...there is nothing but mindless rantings on that page anyway.--MONGO 08:52, 8 November 2007 (UTC)

It just demonstrates that they can not tolerate dissent by even the most moderate and civil of our members.
Moulton
QUOTE(Derktar @ Fri 9th November 2007, 7:27pm) *
QUOTE(Moulton @ Fri 9th November 2007, 4:25pm) *
I'd say so, and even a lot of the admins have said that at one time or another, but that doesn't stop them from sticking around.

You know how the hero jumps off the train just before the train wreck, but still watches as it plunges over the chasm?

It's hard not to watch the ending of a disaster movie.
Sxeptomaniac
Looks to be pretty strongly going towards keep at this point. We'll see if that continues, but I doubt they'd be able to manage a consensus to delete the way things look. That's not to say that we can't get an odd decision by the closing admin (depending on who it is), though.
Jonny Cache
And here I thought KM was one of our most rabidly pro-Wikipedia members!

Well, it just shows to go ya that I've been falling down on the job.

There's nothing for it but to start giving her the old DT treatment.

Sorry, KM, this hurts me more than it does you, but it's the only way to keep your history in the good graces of the history-rewriting team at the World's Most Hypocritical Non-Censored Websiteâ„¢.

Jonny cool.gif
Somey
QUOTE(GlassBeadGame @ Fri 9th November 2007, 6:28pm) *
It just demonstrates that they can not tolerate dissent by even the most moderate and civil of our members.

Well, she did use the term "sad retard," which is probably offensive to both sad people and retards.

Actually, most of the people I know who suffer from Down's Syndrome are reasonably happy... maybe they just don't know any better. unsure.gif
Amarkov
At least very few people are actually agreeing.
KamrynMatika
QUOTE(Jonny Cache @ Sat 10th November 2007, 1:04am) *

And here I thought KM was one of our most rabidly pro-Wikipedia members!

Well, it just shows to go ya that I've been falling down on the job.

There's nothing for it but to start giving her the old DT treatment.

Sorry, KM, this hurts me more than it does you, but it's the only way to keep your history in the good graces of the history-rewriting team at the World's Most Hypocritical Non-Censored Websiteâ„¢.

Jonny cool.gif

You must do what you must, Jonny smile.gif

I had to say I hadn't even noticed this. I'm not too fussed, it seems to be heading towards keep anyway and even if it wasn't I wouldn't be bothered. People place too much importance on their userpages.
michael
Says the person who created a topic just to discuss the MFD of his/her user page.
The Joy
QUOTE(michael @ Sat 10th November 2007, 3:10am) *

Says the person who created a topic just to discuss the MFD of his/her user page.

I thought Derktar started this topic?
guy
QUOTE(The Joy @ Sat 10th November 2007, 8:14am) *

QUOTE(michael @ Sat 10th November 2007, 3:10am) *

I thought Derktar started this topic?

The Joy appears to be right.
michael
Oh sorry, I didn't check the first post. I just saw that KamrynMatika was the last person to post, thought he/she started it.
Castle Rock
Friend of yours? Or just another butthurt TWINKLE moron?

What about WP:DFTT, then? This user was around for a very short time, caused shitloads of drama, and then left, leaving this hyperbolic rant that has little bearing on how Wikipedia actually works. User:Veesicle 13:22, 11 November 2007 (UTC)
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.