Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Visual representation of wikicliques
> Wikimedia Discussion > General Discussion
tarantino
Gmaxwell has put together a very nice map, illustrating who nominated whom for admin. See if you can spot your favorite cabal, circle, cénacle and coterie.
GlassBeadGame
QUOTE(tarantino @ Tue 20th November 2007, 10:59pm) *

Gmaxwell has put together a very nice map, illustrating who nominated whom for admin. See if you can spot your favorite cabal, circle, cénacle and coterie.

I hope Joseph100 doesn't hold it against me but I like things like this. It is like looking at a biopsy under a microscope.
Derktar
QUOTE(GlassBeadGame @ Tue 20th November 2007, 8:05pm) *

QUOTE(tarantino @ Tue 20th November 2007, 10:59pm) *

I hope Joseph100 doesn't hold it against me but I like things like this. It is like looking at a biopsy under a microscope.

I remember viewing this some weeks ago, i think it's quite impressive myself that someone took the time to put this together. It's quite nice to see the progression from one admin to another and so forth.

Also look where this is linked from: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Req...e_view_by_Travb
Piperdown
QUOTE(tarantino @ Wed 21st November 2007, 3:59am) *

as was already mentioned on the wp mailing list, check out Mongo's admin family tree on that.

Compare to the family circle throwing out the unconditional love to their wikidaddy who brought them forward for adminship on the latest of several RFArb's.

Daddy is an abusive a--hole.

Old Mongo had a wikifarm, ee-aye-ee-aye-oh-brother.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.