Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Guy just can't let the sleeping MyWikiDog lie
> Wikimedia Discussion > Editors > Notable editors > JzG
thekohser
Just when you think he couldn't possibly sweat my skills any more, Guy Chapman has to go and prove his man-love for me all over again.

He's really, really, REALLY pitiful.

Greg
The Joy
How does he know all those accounts are yours, Greg? JzG has made many enemies who would stand against him.

I also wish that when WP does ban someone that when they label "socks" they keep the legitimate alternate accounts separate and acknowledge that those accounts were within policy. Otherwise, it makes it seem like those accounts were used nefariously when they weren't. The account Zibiki Wym was created after you abandoned the Wikipedia Review account. Why label it as a "sock" when you didn't violate the sock policy?
Aloft
QUOTE(thekohser @ Thu 22nd November 2007, 5:34am) *
He's really, really, REALLY pitiful.
Heh. you have to take into account how a person like him works. He has to feel like he is doing something, *anything* to fight the "bad guys," even if it's something totally ineffective like this. It makes his manly soul feel like he is taking steps to rectify the problem. He doesn't see himself for what he truly is: ineffective, incompetent, and ultimately a harm to Wikipedia.
Disillusioned Lackey
I'm thinking that this is about your 'consorting' with certain descendants.

Not to mention a certain new line of factory fresh T-shirts, bib, and coffee mugs.
Moulton
Touché, meatball.

It could be mutually reciprocal mimetic narcissistic wounding.

Bad neighbors make bad fencers.
thekohser
QUOTE(Disillusioned Lackey @ Thu 22nd November 2007, 8:46am) *

Not to mention a certain new line of factory fresh T-shirts, bib, and coffee mugs.

Both of which have to do with Durova and one simple retraction and apology she owes me.

Neither of which have to do with Guy Chapman.

And speaking of Sharping out the Smoothers...

Nothing like snuffing out an attempt at diplomatic resolution.

Greg
WhispersOfWisdom
QUOTE(thekohser @ Thu 22nd November 2007, 9:31am) *

Both of which have to do with Durova and one simple retraction and apology she owes me.

Greg

Troof! However, he seemingly feels a need to defend her dominion so ....charge!
Jonny Cache
QUOTE(WhispersOfWisdom @ Thu 22nd November 2007, 11:35am) *

QUOTE(thekohser @ Thu 22nd November 2007, 9:31am) *

Greg

Troof! However, he seemingly feels a need to defend her dominion so … charge!

The Very Idea !!!

The very idea of printing apologies and retractions, like the very idea of checking facts before publication, is a complete anathema to those WikiPapal Bull Artistes.

Jonny cool.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.