Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: JzG defends the Seekrit List
> Wikimedia Discussion > Editors > Notable editors > JzG
thekohser
I have to hand it to JzG. Even without any heavy machinery, he's capable of digging a 50-foot-deep hole for himself.

Leave it to Guy Chapman to not only not seal his yapper when he's in the middle of a giant sh*tstorm, but to keep yammering on and disparaging those who would tell the truth.

We love you, Guy! (You're next, you know.)

Greg
Disillusioned Lackey
QUOTE(thekohser @ Tue 27th November 2007, 7:48am) *

We love you, Guy! (You're next, you know.)

Greg

You are really mean. unsure.gif Remind me never to get on your bad side.
thekohser
Guy defends the secrecy of the "second" seekrit list.

But, he is way too late.

Note the "owner" of the list, at the bottom. How long before this gets changed, the way SlimVirgin was suddenly no longer the owner of the "first" seekrit list?

This is such a joke. It can't possibly be long before the mainstream media picks this up.

In the meantime, be sure you Digg it.

Greg
Piperdown
QUOTE(thekohser @ Tue 27th November 2007, 2:07pm) *

Guy defends the secrecy of the "second" seekrit list.

But, he is way too late.

Note the "owner" of the list, at the bottom. How long before this gets changed, the way SlimVirgin was suddenly no longer the owner of the "first" seekrit list?

This is such a joke. It can't possibly be long before the mainstream media picks this up.

In the meantime, be sure you Digg it.

Greg

That's LOL-hilarious.

JzG's "WPInvestigation" culminated in him re-posting, word for word, Gary Weiss's personal opinion (to be charitable - his personal ass-covering actually) on Wordbomb.

No much of an investigation.

But then when the Wikigame is rigged, actual investigations are not needed.
Disillusioned Lackey
NEWSFLASH

2nd Super Secret List was mailed to me by a verified source.

Posted on Wikipedia Review here
Selina
Your webcite seems to have been deleted greg!

It's never best to rely on external sites for anything vaguely controversial, they will take things down at a drop of a hat if someone asks or legally threatens them - best to copy and paste quote in full
the fieryangel
QUOTE(Selina @ Tue 27th November 2007, 10:41pm) *

Your webcite seems to have been deleted greg!

It's never best to rely on external sites for anything vaguely controversial, they will take things down at a drop of a hat if someone asks or legally threatens them - best to copy and paste quote in full

that's strange. I can see it.
The Joy
I see it, but no comments yet. sad.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.