Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Moreschi to SV : LIAR! GO!
> Wikimedia Discussion > Editors > Notable editors > SlimVirgin
the fieryangel
Read all about it!

Man, his days are numbered over there, if you ask me.

You can come here when you get banned, Moreschi. Heck, I'll even be nice to you!
Aloft
Funny how the truth can jog one's memory:

http://lists.wikimedia.org/pipermail/wikie...ber/086165.html
I need to correct what I said earlier about only having posted once to
the investigations list. I noticed tonight that I posted eight times
to a thread I'd forgotten about. Someone was having difficulty with a
technical issue, and I was trying to explain it. To the best of my
recollection, and so far I can see from my archives, that was the
extent of my involvement.

Sarah

That's a lot different than what she had stated before:
I had almost nothing to do with the investigations list and have virtually no knowledge of it. My recollection is that I posted to it once, and that was recently to say I had no interest in it.

everyking
My opinion of Moreschi is rapidly improving. This is fantastic.
Nathan
QUOTE(the fieryangel @ Wed 28th November 2007, 7:10pm) *

You can come here when you get banned, Moreschi. Heck, I'll even be nice to you!

You know, if he came here, I'd be nice to him too. That says a lot considering he trolled me on Wikipedia but being on the same side makes people do strange things they never would otherwise have considered and all that stuff... tongue.gif
guy
That reminds me of SV's protestations that she had nothing to do with the first banning of Poetlister, when her request to Kelly Martin for a checkuser was on Kelly Martin's talk page for all to see.
Miltopia
So I guess Alison was lying.

Watch that avatar of hers...
Alison
QUOTE(Miltopia @ Thu 29th November 2007, 3:03am) *

Lying, was I? Point it out, plz.
guy
QUOTE(Miltopia @ Thu 29th November 2007, 11:03am) *

Please do not accuse other WR editors of lying if you can avoid doing so. mad.gif Thank you.
gomi
QUOTE(Alison @ Thu 29th November 2007, 6:20am) *

MoultonMiltopia was either being satirical or he's not keeping up. Slimey is carefully talking about the "investigations" list now, whereas Alison was talking about the "cyberstalking" list. You need an effing scorecard.
The Joy
QUOTE(gomi @ Thu 29th November 2007, 3:03pm) *

QUOTE(Alison @ Thu 29th November 2007, 6:20am) *

Moulton was either being satirical or he's not keeping up. Slimey is carefully talking about the "investigations" list now, whereas Alison was talking about the "cyberstalking" list. You need an effing scorecard.

Moulton!?! Don't you mean Miltopia? blink.gif
Somey
This must be Opposite Day...

Indeed, Miltopia clearly has Alison mistaken for SlimVirgin, and Gomi has Moulton mistaken for Miltopia. This is presumably what comes from (A) people not explicitly identifying the person being quoted and (B) user names that sort of sound alike which you have to type repeatedly when trying to get people to clarify things a bit too often.

Anyway, didn't we decide that Moreschi already has an account under a different name? Or was that just paranoia on our part? If he already has one, he's welcome to change the name if he hasn't posted all that much... But if he wants to start a new account now, he'll have to get past our horrifically grueling "18th-Century Italian Opera Trivia Quiz Gauntlet."

Heh heh heh...

Dammit, why don't we have a smiley for diabolical laughter? Oh, right, because I didn't add one the last time I was in that folder. Never mind...
dtobias
And everybody always confuses JzG and Jayjg.
gomi
QUOTE(The Joy @ Thu 29th November 2007, 12:03pm) *
Moulton!?! Don't you mean Miltopia? blink.gif
Yeesh. Talk about not keeping up. I fixed it, with apologies to Moulton, then the site went down (for me). This is a repost (but not a riposte).

guy
QUOTE(dtobias @ Thu 29th November 2007, 8:31pm) *

And SV and Sarah.
jorge
QUOTE(guy @ Thu 29th November 2007, 8:58pm) *

QUOTE(dtobias @ Thu 29th November 2007, 8:31pm) *

And SV and Sarah.

and Sarah and Linda.
The Joy
I got Sarah McEwan (SV) and Sarah Ewert mixed up on some of my previous posts. Sorry, Sarah Ewert! No one should be misattributed to SV. sad.gif
Miltopia
Ah, I did get the lists mixed up. Moulton's My mistake. Alison was a paranoid conspirator, not a liar.

QUOTE(gomi @ Thu 29th November 2007, 8:43pm) *

This is a repost (but not a riposte).

Heh.
guy
QUOTE(Miltopia @ Fri 30th November 2007, 12:45am) *

My mistake. Alison was a paranoid conspirator, not a liar.

Please do not accuse other WR editors of being paranoid if you can avoid doing so. mad.gif Thank you.
Miltopia
Ah, so those on the list who have accounts here are in the clear? My mistake again.
Jonny Cache
QUOTE(dtobias @ Thu 29th November 2007, 4:31pm) *

My good fiend and esteamed member of this 4rum, the very muddlin muddle of a scowler and a generalrun, has made a false statement.

Jonny cool.gif
Yehudi
QUOTE(Miltopia @ Fri 30th November 2007, 10:46am) *

Ah, so those on the list who have accounts here are in the clear? My mistake again.

Obviously, all regular contributors here are angels, even if one is fiery tongue.gif.
gomi
QUOTE(Yehudi @ Fri 30th November 2007, 4:18am) *
Obviously, all regular contributors here are angels, even if one is fiery tongue.gif.

Stop calling me a fairy .... I'm a troll. tongue.gif
Jonny Cache
Talk about slow … I just now got it …

Stop already … eunuch is eunuch …

Jonny cool.gif
the fieryangel
QUOTE(Yehudi @ Fri 30th November 2007, 1:18pm) *

QUOTE(Miltopia @ Fri 30th November 2007, 10:46am) *

I heard that! biggrin.gif
Moulton
Half the lies people tell about me aren't even true.
D.A.F.
QUOTE(everyking @ Thu 29th November 2007, 2:00am) *

My opinion of Moreschi is rapidly improving. This is fantastic.

Not surprised, he's taking the project seriously, either he'll lose his sanity, either he will change and conform, either he will leave or be kicked out(by which time he'll continue on Vero) to join us.

He'll pass the test if he doesn't offend enough people before the elections, because only then they'll be stuck with him. biggrin.gif
tarantino
Moreschi became involved, in least in part, because of the mud-slinging on that list aimed at his friend krimpet. She recently responded to SlimVirgin on the now renamed page Requests_for_arbitration/Durova/Evidence:

SlimVirgin, one thing that you have still left unaddressed is how you are the administrator of WpCyberstalking - the Mailman page explicitly identified the sole administrator as "slimvirgin at gmail.com" until it was changed after its existence went public - and you yourself have been responsible for some of the most deplorable uses of the list, slinging mud at and defaming contributors to this project in a closed forum - I'm looking right at a post by you calling me a "troll enabler" and exhorting "Let the Krimpets block the good editors and unblock the stalkers." It is this kind of secret behavior that has the project up in arms, and why this matter goes far beyond the single unfortunate block of !!. --krimpet⟲ 21:49, 30 November 2007 (UTC)

A few weeks ago, krimpet almost retired, giving this reason:

The elite crowd of vindictive edit warriors and POV-pushers have won. They control the content of our encyclopedia to suit their own points of view. They know all the right buttons to push, all the right strings to pull. They've got all the right connections, right up to those in charge. Make any effort to try to hold them accountable for their actions, keep them civil, offer constructive criticism, or anything of the sort, and they make sure you pay the price — as I've now learned firsthand. sad.gif

Wikipedia is an amazing project. It deeply saddens me that it's slowly going down in flames. I really hope that someday, the community takes back their project from the hands of the vindictive elite.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.