Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Let's have some stir fried Wikipedia!
> Wikimedia Discussion > General Discussion
BobbyBombastic
Obviously Gregory Kohs had a hand in this obscene Chinese menu trolling. wacko.gif

I wonder if this compelling photographic evidence was in any of Durova's reports?
thekohser
QUOTE(BobbyBombastic @ Thu 29th November 2007, 5:37pm) *

Obviously Gregory Kohs had a hand in this obscene Chinese menu trolling. wacko.gif

I wonder if this compelling photographic evidence was in any of Durova's reports?

I get the blame (credit?) for everything!

Greg
Disillusioned Lackey
You could make up a "Koh's Law™" to correspond to Godwin's law.

"Given enough time, all discussions about vandalism on Wikipedia come to reference Greg K".

smile.gif
Firsfron of Ronchester
They show 303 (Stir-fried Wikipedia with pimientos), but they don't show 304 (Steam eggs with Wikipedia). sad.gif
Disillusioned Lackey
QUOTE(BobbyBombastic @ Thu 29th November 2007, 4:37pm) *

It was, and it was used to convict !!

Didn't you see the free-range sarcasm here?

"I don't know, look it up in wikipedia."

"What?"

"Wikipedia!"

Wikipedia with peppers looks like this:

NOTICE: Only one ! was used? Obviously gloating. And,

Wikipedia with peppers looks like this (link)

was clearly an obscene reference to PEPPERS which Durova found particularly offensive.
Emperor
QUOTE(thekohser @ Thu 29th November 2007, 9:47pm) *

I get the blame (credit?) for everything!

Greg

Do you speak German? The Celesio article has your fingerprints all over it.
Disillusioned Lackey
QUOTE(Emperor @ Thu 29th November 2007, 9:17pm) *

Do you speak German? The Celesio article has your fingerprints all over it.

Those are actually Durova's fingerprints. She used the Celesio article was used as evidence in a to ban 89.12.11.220 for having disparaged her German heritage (**joking here**).

Why this joke is relevant:
  • Durova accused "!!" of insulting her German heritage when "!!" and a friend of his were making side, joking references to the German song Lech Mein Arsch.
  • Durova *really did* use this jokes about Lech Mein Arsch (which is really known song for Germans, apparently) as part of the evidence against "!!".
  • The presumption was that "!!" was insulting her heritage (about which she apparently knows nothing, because ass jokes are truly part of modern German culture).
  • This was part of her Contraband-conviction-of-"!!"-Sekrit-missive.
  • Because any Wikipedian talk about Germans, is clearly related to Durova. (??????????)
  • Note that "!!" and Bishonen both may live outside the USA, and both seem to at least speak German, if not live there or have lived there.
Of course, it is hilarious that Durova thought that a conversation which was indirectly laughing at a bawdy German song had anything to do with her, but well, that's our Durova.

Durova, to this day, will not openly discuss the contents of the Sekrit missive and Sekrit listnames. Why?
  • Durova still needs to hide that "Talking-about-bawdy-German-songs-is-talking-about-Durova." (why?)
  • Her claim is that the silence is to "protect her investigative secrets" (How's that?)
  • A real, open discussion of matters will reveal the real "investigative secret" of the she's hiding (drumroll)
  • Durova is half nuts and can't deduce her way out of a paper bag.
* edit by Nathan: fix quoting
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.