Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: JoshuaZ post by Giovanni di Stefano
> Wikimedia Discussion > Editors > Notable editors > JoshuaZ
Fox
Do you, JoshuaZ, have any documentation that your conviction in 2001 in the State of California for Robbery (1 count) and Sexual Offences (3 counts) was overturned????? Publish your full contact details. Mine are GIOVANNI DI STEFANO, Largo G Tartini 3-4, Roma 00197 Italia. Giovanni Di Stefano <small>—Preceding [[Wikipedia:Signatures|unsigned]] comment added by [[Special:Contributions/85.18.136.70|85.18.136.70]] ([[User talk:85.18.136.70|talk]]) 18:22, 6 December 2007 (UTC)</small><!-- Template:UnsignedIP --> <!--Autosigned by SineBot-->

http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=...oldid=176197388

Wow.

Removing evidence:

http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=...oldid=175129663

Posting about himself:

ALL THE MATERIAL IS WITH JIMMY WALES AND FRED LONG TIME AGO! I HOLD RESPECT FOR THEM NOT REPORTERS THAT ARE HAPPY TO BE SUED SO THEY CAN SELL MORE NEWSPAPERS! SCOTSMAN AND GUARDIAN HAVE IN FAIRNESS NEVER REPEATED THEIR DEFAMATION AS NEITHER HAVE ROSIE COWAN OR MARTIN HANNAN OR THE IRISH INDEPENDANT. IF ANYONE WISHES TO PUBLISH DEFAMATORY MATERIAL THEY WILL BE PROSECUTED UNDER THE CRIMINAL LAW IN ITALY AND SUED IN THE CIVIL COURTS IN WHICHEVER JURISDICTION I DEEM EXPEDIENT. THOSE THAT WRITE RUBBISH ABOUT ME TRY AND USE THE COVER OF WIKIPEDIA AND ARE AFRAID OF USING THEIR OWN NAMES, ADDRESSES AND FULL CONTACT DETAILS. IF ANY EDITOR WISHES TO PUBLISH RUBBISH HAVE THE COURAGE TO IDENTIFY HIMSELF/HERSELF PUBLICLY. EVERYTHING I DO IS PUBLIC AND OPEN-GOOD/BAD/SUCCESS/FAILURE. AS I HAVE STATED ALL THE MATERIAL HAS BEEN WITH JIMMY WALES AND FRED AND ANOTHER EDITOR WHO HAD THE COURAGE TO IDENTIFY HIMSELF IN PERSON. ANYONE WANTS TO CONTACT ME gds1955@tiscali.it GIOVANNI DI STEFANO (+39 3401537770 Mob Number)!!!

http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=...oldid=176160815

Angry:

I have NO criminal history and your comment is defamatory suggesting that I do. Please have the courage to e mail me your full name, address, and contact details or publish your details on this page as I have published mine. Mr Wales and Mr Bauder have the evidence I have no convictions. Publish your name if you stand by what you cowardly publish under protection of identity. I have seen more courage in informants in the US/Italy when confronted than by you so far and they have more to lose. Publish your contact details! GIOVANNI DI STEFANO

http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=...oldid=176160815

Others are already vanishing as I watch due to Oversight.
Moulton
Oy vey. Mutually reciprocal narcissistic wounding, bigtime.
wikiwhistle
oh i thought you meant giano for a moment lol.

This de Stefano sounds a lovely character.
Derktar
Yes Giovanni is a rather odd bird.
wikiwhistle
yeah sorry i edited- was confused for a moment lol, thought giano confronted him.

Be interesting to see how they handle him- I thought they were watching that article like hawks anyway.
Somey
QUOTE(Giovanni de Stefano @ Thu 6th December 2007) *
Do you, JoshuaZ, have any documentation that your conviction in 2001 in the State of California for Robbery (1 count) and Sexual Offences (3 counts) was overturned?????

These charges against JoshuaZ strike me as extremely unlikely. I mean, I can see how he might want to break into someone's house if he thought they had a few spare CPU chips lying around, though he'd be more likely to do it just to prove to the homeowner that "there's no such thing as privacy anymore." And as for the sexual offenses, that's ridiculous - artificial intelligence constructs can't have sex, can they?

Of course, if they could, that might help explain my recent troubles with the IRS...
Moulton
If Joshua Z takes exception to the publication of the above-quoted remarks, I hope he feels entitled to come here and deny or refute the charges without prejudice and without fear of being subjected to a perp walk.
Fox
Funny that comments about JoshuaZ are Oversighted, but they seem to have missed

http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=...oldid=176104416

DeStefano posting his home phone number.

Someone should invite him to WR.
Somey
QUOTE(Fox @ Thu 6th December 2007, 6:01pm) *

Who, de Stefano, or JoshuaZ? JoshuaZ already has an account... Are we sure it's his phone number though, and not just part of his GUID?

Anyway, this is silly. JoshuaZ would have been in high school during 2001 (or whatever's analogous to high school for AI's), and Yale would never have accepted JoshuaZ if he'd had a criminal record - given that his last name isn't "Bush."

Or is it? ohmy.gif
Castle Rock
QUOTE(Somey @ Thu 6th December 2007, 4:07pm) *

Who, de Stefano, or JoshuaZ? JoshuaZ already has an account... Are we sure it's his phone number though, and not just part of his GUID?

Anyway, this is silly. JoshuaZ would have been in high school during 2001 (or whatever's analogous to high school for AI's), and Yale would never have accepted JoshuaZ if he'd had a criminal record - given that his last name isn't "Bush."

Or is it? ohmy.gif

He would've been a minor meaning that the records would have been sealed. Also meaning that Giovanni is just spewing nonsense.
Piperdown
QUOTE(Castle Rock @ Fri 7th December 2007, 5:00am) *

QUOTE(Somey @ Thu 6th December 2007, 4:07pm) *

Or is it? ohmy.gif

He would've been a minor meaning that the records would have been sealed. Also meaning that Giovanni is just spewing nonsense.

Could be that Giovanni hired Durova to sleuth out JoshZ.

Rubbish in , Garbage out.
Somey
QUOTE(Piperdown @ Thu 6th December 2007, 11:14pm) *
Could be that Giovanni hired Durova to sleuth out JoshZ.

Piperdown, you totally crack me up sometimes! That was at least as good as any wisecrack I might have come up with...

But this de Stefano guy, he sorta looks like trouble with a capital "G." I'm sure he's a nice guy in person and all, but he strikes me as the sort of fellow who forces you to move to another domain name after he joins your forum, if you know what I'm sayin'.

Still, if he could get me a good deal on one of those Cassina 3-piece contemporary sectionals, that would look pretty cool in my living room...

Anyway, I'd tar-pit or even delete this thread, but it has all these great gags in it. And what with JoshuaZ being my Least-Favorite Wikipedian Ever, well... let's just see what happens. I don't like to see this sort of thing happen to anybody, even him, but who knows - maybe this incident will finally knock some sense into him when it comes to how angry people can get over all this Wikipedia shit.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.