Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: THE MORE THINGS CHANGE, THE MORE.... (Durova blanks embarrasing things)
> Wikimedia Discussion > Editors > Notable editors > Durova
Disillusioned Lackey
When is she going to quit doing this?

No, I don't mean making an ass of herself, I mean erasing embarassing comments, and therefore bringing attention to them in the process.

::Excuse me. As soon as people construed that I explicitly and repeatedly made the appropriate clarification. The rumor persisted anyway despite my efforts to stop it. <font face="Verdana">[[User:Durova|<span style="color:#009">Durova</span>]]</font><sup>''[[User talk:Durova|Charge!]]''</sup> 23:12, 13 December 2007 (UTC

::::Construe? They construed nothing - they read what you clearly told them! [[User:Giano II|Giano]] ([[User talk:Giano II|talk]]) 23:21, 13 December 2007 (UTC)

Her comments accorded to the edit: Revision as of 13:06, 14 December 2007 (edit) Durova (Talk | contribs) (→Is That A Naked Emperor? - Please do not restore a comment I reverted and directed into user talk.)

Miss "I dont like what you said. Please refactor your comments" is back at work. wacko.gif wacko.gif wacko.gif
Moulton
I'm gonna delay my expectation of that long-awaited epiphany.
Disillusioned Lackey
QUOTE(Moulton @ Fri 14th December 2007, 10:51pm) *

I'm gonna delay my expectation of that long-awaited epiphany.

Yes, flying pigs smacking you in the face will do that

MORE REFACTORING AND TELLING OTHERS TO LEARN FROM HER LESSON (gag!)

Refactoring

Refactoring

If "refactor" means "strike it out", I'll ask: why? I didn't gloat, kick, or use insulting names, and treated him far better than he treated me.Kww (talk) 22:50, 13 December 2007 (UTC)

I hope you never need to walk a mile in my moccasins, or his. He didn't treat me well either. Several people have asked you to reconsider that. I hoped the request would carry weight, coming from me, under the circumstances. Please think about it. DurovaCharge! 22:54, 13 December 2007 (UTC)

I suspect the deleted looks worse than anything I actually said.Kww (talk) 01:01, 14 December 2007 (UTC)

Moulton
See, she's begging for someone to apply the Ethics of Care, which is Stage 7 on the Kohlberg-Gilligan Ladder. No one at Wikipedia has even mastered the 4th rung, yet, and Durova is now manifesting a desire for her colleagues to operate at the 7th rung.

I had proposed a small step, to the 5th rung, and even that was dismissed as premature for the community.
Disillusioned Lackey
Hogwash (with all due respect, M).

She's just doing the same old same old. See her latest bout with "Humility"

COI

I should have done this a while ago. I was not thinking that there would be a possible COI issue with closing your AFD. I should have thought better and I apologize. Best, Mercury 02:42, 14 December 2007 (UTC)

Apology accepted. And anyone who has doubts about your integrity in this is welcome to query me. I did not know you intended to close it and if you had asked me I would have advised you not to. DurovaCharge! 02:57, 14 December 2007 (UTC)

anyone who has doubts about your integrity in this is welcome to query me.

She's now an authority on integrity????? Spew! Where's old Doc Glasgow when you need him? We need an "editing Mozart" zinger added here, Doc. She still doesn't get it.
Moulton
He didn't seek her advice, because he's not her meat puppet.

Only she doesn't know that yet.
Disillusioned Lackey
"I'm not just a piece of meat(puppet)"

FORUM Image
Rootology
Is it just me, or is the constant

"Please refactor."

"Please strike."

Just incredibly assuming, arrogant, and precocious? I'm the last person to ever even think, "Uppity woman," because I'm almost absurdly PC. I'm a classic New England liberal. But honestly, when you talk down at your peers like that, it's almost like you're a sitcom parody of the classic stereotype of an uppity type. Who the hell speaks like this with others?

If she were in a professional environment, in a business meeting, would you actually ask someone in a conference room to retract what they just said?

Frank: "Lise, I don't know if our department is completely satisfied with the reports on your group's performance last quarter, as it wasn't up to par. You were overseeing that, what happened there?"

Lise: "Frank, please retract that statement."

Frank: "What?"

Lise: "What you just said. Please retract it, as I don't personally feel it is totally accurate."

Frank: "What are you talking about? It's what I said."

Lise: "Please refactor."

Everyone else stares at Lise in confusion.

Lise: "Please refactor."

I mean, honestly. Show some respect for your "co-workers" and just speak and/or write like a normal person does.
Amarkov
QUOTE(Rootology @ Fri 14th December 2007, 10:30pm) *

Is it just me, or is the constant

"Please refactor."

"Please strike."

Just incredibly assuming, arrogant, and precocious? I'm the last person to ever even think, "Uppity woman," because I'm almost absurdly PC. I'm a classic New England liberal. But honestly, when you talk down at your peers like that, it's almost like you're a sitcom parody of the classic stereotype of an uppity type. Who the hell speaks like this with others?

If she were in a professional environment, in a business meeting, would you actually ask someone in a conference room to retract what they just said?

In the buisness world, doctoring records to make yourself look better is a crime. That it's sometimes actively encouraged in Wikipedia says a lot.
Proabivouac

I hope you never need to walk a mile in my moccasins, or his.

Will she shut up about these moccasins? I just posted in another thread, only to see her quoted saying the same thing *again* I wonder if I'll ever be able to hear the word "moccasins" again without recalling this annoying tic.

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=Durov...ins&btnG=Search
Rootology
QUOTE(Proabivouac @ Fri 14th December 2007, 10:44pm) *

I hope you never need to walk a mile in my moccasins, or his.

Will she shut up about these moccasins? I just posted in another thread, only to see her quoted saying the same thing *again* I wonder if I'll ever be able to hear the word "moccasins" again without recalling this annoying tic.

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=Durov...ins&btnG=Search

Watch yourself, buddy. Those are the moccasins that let her slip past the Berlin Wall, after she got Communism to refactor itself out.
Somey
Actually, this might finally explain what that thing was that Durova was wearing around her neck in the infamous Youtube video:

FORUM Image
Amarkov
It's all clear to me now! Durova brought evil communist agents with her over the Berlin Wall, and then they have wikistalked her constantly for 14 years! Thus the need to wear moccasins: quietest shoes EVER! And obviously, all mistakes that she has ever made weren't really mistakes, it's just that the communist agents made everyone think they were.
Disillusioned Lackey
QUOTE(Rootology @ Sat 15th December 2007, 12:48am) *

Watch yourself, buddy. Those are the moccasins that let her slip past the Berlin Wall, after she got Communism to refactor itself out.

I strongly SUGGEST you refactor that. Durova actually banned Communism in 1989.
QUOTE(Rootology @ Sat 15th December 2007, 12:30am) *

Show some respect for your "co-workers" and just speak and/or write like a normal person does.

And the reason she can't do that is........... wink.gif

COPIED FROM ANOTHER PAGE

THE MOCCASINS.
After Durova's having walked in them for many moons. In shame.

FORUM Image
Robster
QUOTE(Disillusioned Lackey @ Sat 15th December 2007, 12:09am) *

Hogwash (with all due respect, M).
She's now an authority on integrity????? Spew! Where's old Doc Glasgow when you need him? We need an "editing Mozart" zinger added here, Doc. She still doesn't get it.

Of course she's an authority on integrity.

It's whatever she wouldn't do in a situation.
Miltopia
I can't decide if Durova has no shame or no clue.

Maybe I should create a poll...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.