Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: ALREADY BEING PROPOSED FOR RE-ADMIN-ING
> Wikimedia Discussion > Editors > Notable editors > Durova
Disillusioned Lackey
ReAdmin

Now that you made some sound judgments and brilliant insights in the Mercury affair. I was wondering if it is a good time to nominate you for adminship. Or is it a bit too early?--Certified.Gangsta (talk) 00:39, 15 December 2007 (UTC)

Hi, Certified. We (Durvoa and I) decided to rather concentrate on the content. I already put aside some time on the coming weekend to dig Russian sources on Nadezhda Durova. We will make a great writing tandem. --Irpen 00:57, 15 December 2007 (UTC)

Thanks very much Irpen. CG, I'm very flattered by the offer. I'll walk some more miles in these moccasins. One of the happiest times when I was a new editor was collaborating with Ghirlandajo and Alex Bakharev on the real Nadezhda Durova bio. She was an amazing woman. Cheers, DurovaCharge! 01:12, 15 December 2007 (UTC)
Hey, I nominated Durova before you did, Certified.Gangsta. And don't put me in cement boots while saying "it's nothing personal, just business". Let's mark the calenders for January 15. That's two months of thinking, enough for a RFA.Chergles (talk) 01:56, 15 December 2007 (UTC)

Thank you very much for the support. Let's not mark calendars yet. The community is very divided now. At the moment I'm on Commons doing some photoshop cleanup on a historic image that's nominated for featured picture. It's kind of a relief to have time for this kind of thing without people soliciting the use of the tools. Best regards, DurovaCharge! 01:58, 15 December 2007 (UTC)

Proabivouac
QUOTE(Disillusioned Lackey @ Sat 15th December 2007, 4:50am) *

I'll walk some more miles in these moccasins.

Durova, if you return as a sock, hint: don't ever mention the word "moccasins" in conjunction with "walk[ing]" and "miles;" it's a dead giveaway.

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=Durov...ins&btnG=Search
Moulton
Wikipedia needs a new guideline, WP:MOC (Don't Mock a Sinner).

It would go along with WP:DIK (Don't Be a Dick).
Disillusioned Lackey
THE MOCCASINS.
After Durova's having walked in them for many moons. In shame.

FORUM Image
guy
QUOTE(Moulton @ Sat 15th December 2007, 12:17pm) *

Wikipedia needs a new guideline, WP:MOC (Don't Mock a Sinner).

What would Moe Epsilon do?
Moulton
QUOTE(guy @ Sat 15th December 2007, 8:07am) *
What would Moe Epsilon do?

He would demote himself to Mo' Beta.
Miltopia
Let's mark the calenders for January 15. That's two months of thinking, enough for a RFA.Chergles (talk) 01:56, 15 December 2007 (UTC)

What?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.