Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: (Ex) Lovers Quarrel - "Oh how sweet it was... but oh how now it's over"
> Wikimedia Discussion > Editors > Notable editors > Durova
Disillusioned Lackey
http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=...oldid=177875500

::::::::Doc, remember the arbitration case was originally called ''Durova and Jehochman'' and an ArbCom member opened the RFAR with an accusation that Jehochman was my meatpuppet. Navou is in RFC right now and will probably go to a recall vote, partly because some people thought he acted on my behalf when he didn't. Jehochman's action places not only his reputation and mine into question, but Navou's as well. And this couldn't have occurred at a worse time for Navou. AGF notwithstanding, some people around here think I'm Cabal Central. This has the appearance of impropriety and the only thing I can do is refute it swiftly and firmly. <font face="Verdana">[[User:Durova|<span style="color:#009">Durova</span>]]</font><sup>''[[User talk:Durova|Charge!]]''</sup> 13:39, 14 December 2007 (UTC)

::::::::::Sorry for snapping at you.--[[User talk:Doc glasgow|Doc]]<sup>g</sup> 13:45, 14 December 2007 (UTC)

::::::::::Your reputation is only affected by your actions, not mine. I am free to do whatever I think is right. - [[User:Jehochman|Jehochman]] <sup>[[User_talk:Jehochman|Talk]]</sup> 13:47, 14 December 2007 (UTC)

SNIFF!! Ma... he's all grow'd up now, our Jon-boy!

FORUM Image

Don't cry Miss D... there will be others...
Disillusioned Lackey
::::::::Doc, remember the arbitration case was originally called ''Durova and Jehochman'' and an ArbCom member opened the RFAR with an accusation that Jehochman was my meatpuppet. (Durova Talk page)

OUCH! There went his meat!
FORUM Image
Does she have any sort of CLUE how EMASCULATING of a comment that was?

(not to mention: someting he'd prefer forgotten, impolitic, .....)

Navou is in RFC right now and will probably go to a recall vote, partly because some people thought he acted on my behalf when he didn't. Jehochman's action places not only his reputation and mine into question, but Navou's as well. And this couldn't have occurred at a worse time for Navou. ((Durova Talk page)

Could she BE anymore dramatic?
FORUM Image
"Help us Obi-Doc-Kenobi. You're our only hope to save Navou!"

AGF notwithstanding, some people around here think I'm Cabal Central.
Roger-willco. Durova five-oh-five-oh coming to you from Cabal Central!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.