Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: JzG is offline!
> Wikimedia Discussion > Editors > Notable editors > JzG
dtobias
In this comment, he said that he would be offline for a few days due to an ADSL outage.

However, if you're concerned that Wikipedia will be a more boring place without him (as the wikien-l list is lately), never fear... he's made over a dozen edits since that announcement, and doesn't seem to be slowing down.
Derktar
QUOTE(dtobias @ Mon 24th December 2007, 10:25am) *

In this comment, he said that he would be offline for a few days due to an ADSL outage.

However, if you're concerned that Wikipedia will be a more boring place without him (as the wikien-l list is lately), never fear... he's made over a dozen edits since that announcement, and doesn't seem to be slowing down.

I was just looking at his talk page when I read that. A Christmas miracle of sorts. I went on over and sure enough his site is down atm.
CaptainMidnight
I got exactly what I wanted for Christmas! Who said Santa doesn't exist? biggrin.gif
Mndrew
Maybe his folks decided he needed to go cold turkey to have any chance of breaking free from the Wikicrack.

Oh, the Sea of Tranquility...
dtobias
QUOTE(Mndrew @ Mon 24th December 2007, 4:49pm) *

Maybe his folks decided he needed to go cold turkey to have any chance of breaking free from the Wikicrack.

But he's put a lot of the turkey into the microwave since then, anyway. It doesn't look like there's even been a noticeable slowdown in his postings since he announced being "offline".
dtobias
Here he accuses somebody of having "bunker mentality", thus continuing his ongoing appropriation of terms and concepts used against him and his clique by critics to turn them against the critics and other opponents. ("Witch hunt" is a past term he flipped around in this manner.)
Moulton
That kind of projection is sometimes characteristic of a person who has reached the limits of their knowledge and skills, and seeks to learn by projecting his unsolved problems onto others, in the hopes that the other will act back a solution that can be learned and adopted going forward.
KamrynMatika
I'm sure his family love the fact that he's online combatting trolls on Christmas Day. Oh well, have a nice Xmas folks biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.