Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Articles Jonny created in Guy's sights
> Wikimedia Discussion > Articles
BobbyBombastic
Here are the noms, all are articles created by Jonny:I'm surprised that he didn't just nominate them with the rationale "created by banned troll". Of course, we all know why Guy wants these deleted: They do not have pictures of large breasted females in them. Let this be a lesson to Jonny. If you want to write about boring encyclopedic stuff like this please have the common courtesy to include a picture of breasts bigger than your head.

This is simply not the kind of stuff an encyclopedia should be spending its time on, especially while the Letha_Weapons and Lisa_Lipps articles are in such a poor state. These great women, role models to young women everywhere, deserve an article that will inspire others to follow in their bra size footsteps.

cool.gif
Jonny Cache
QUOTE(BobbyBombastic @ Thu 3rd January 2008, 2:13pm) *

Here are the noms, all are articles created by Jonny:I'm surprised that he didn't just nominate them with the rationale "created by banned troll". Of course, we all know why Guy wants these deleted: They do not have pictures of large breasted females in them. Let this be a lesson to Jonny. If you want to write about boring encyclopedic stuff like this please have the common courtesy to include a picture of breasts bigger than your head.

This is simply not the kind of stuff an encyclopedia should be spending its time on, especially while the Letha_Weapons and Lisa_Lipps articles are in such a poor state. These great women, role models to young women everywhere, deserve an article that will inspire others to follow in their bra size footsteps.

cool.gif

The number of AfD's arising from my Strike List is now up to 5, some of which Guy Chapman conveniently noted on my talk page.

There are in addition to the three you listed also these two:That's not counting the contents of 5 or 6 articles that Guy Chapman deleted out of process and plagiarized by hostile merger into the main Charles Peirce article. I can't wait to see what they do with the content of these.

Jon Awbrey
badlydrawnjeff
These are the times I would normally wish JzG would Google before nominating.
Jonny Cache
QUOTE(badlydrawnjeff @ Thu 3rd January 2008, 4:42pm) *

When I scanned some of the AfDs, I saw Wikipediots referring to "Ghits" a lot. At first I thought it was some kinda Red Dwarf reference — and then I realized it was Google Hits.

It's really e-musing watching these illiterate Ghit-Brains counting Ghits to figure out what's notable enough to include in their wiki-dink website.

Jonny cool.gif
thekohser
QUOTE(Jonny Cache @ Thu 3rd January 2008, 4:50pm) *

QUOTE(badlydrawnjeff @ Thu 3rd January 2008, 4:42pm) *

When I scanned some of the AfDs, I saw Wikipediots referring to "Ghits" a lot. At first I thought it was some kinda Red Dwarf reference — and then I realized it was Google Hits.

It's really e-musing watching these illiterate Ghit-Brains counting Ghits to figure out what's notable enough to include in their wiki-dink website.

Jonny cool.gif

5,710 Ghits don't count when they're for Carolyn Doran.

anthony
QUOTE(thekohser @ Fri 4th January 2008, 2:48am) *

I've always found Google Trends more meaningful. It measures searches, not results:

Here's: Carolyn Doran, Jimmy Wales, Daniel Brandt, Angela Beesley, Seth Finkelstein. And for comparison, add in Brian Peppers. Mike Godwin doesn't make the list either. Wikipedia Review, on the other hand...
Derktar
QUOTE(anthony @ Thu 3rd January 2008, 7:24pm) *

QUOTE(thekohser @ Fri 4th January 2008, 2:48am) *

I've always found Google Trends more meaningful. It measures searches, not results:

Here's: Carolyn Doran, Jimmy Wales, Daniel Brandt, Angela Beesley, Seth Finkelstein. And for comparison, add in Brian Peppers. Mike Godwin doesn't make the list either. Wikipedia Review, on the other hand...

Interesting, I had not been aware of this tool. Good find anthony.
thekohser
QUOTE(Derktar @ Thu 3rd January 2008, 10:35pm) *

Interesting, I had not been aware of this tool. Good find anthony.

You can make fun graphs with it, too.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.