Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Can we get an Elonka sub-forum??
> Wikimedia Discussion > Editors > Notable editors > Elonka
the fieryangel
Hi,

We're going to shortly have some issues to discuss concerning this User/administrator, once the evidence that Pwok has discussed about the Matt Sanchez situation comes to light. It would be useful to have all of the Elonka threads in one place. Can we get a sub-forum for her?
Herschelkrustofsky
Our criterion for a sub-forum has been a minimum of 5 threads about the perp. However, it turns out that Elonka as the necessary qualifications, so I'll create the sub-forum.
the fieryangel
QUOTE(Herschelkrustofsky @ Tue 22nd January 2008, 4:27pm) *

Our criterion for a sub-forum has been a minimum of 5 threads about the perp. However, it turns out that Elonka as the necessary qualifications, so I'll create the sub-forum.

Thanks! I'm sure that this is going to come in very handy...
D.A.F.
Is there a way to have those subforum appear at the borrom rather than on top? I know there should probably by some votes on that. But as is, it's like a long list of pinned threads. Or creating a forum and separate it from the editor section? Given Wikipedia state of affairs, the list will probably grow taking all the place.
Herschelkrustofsky
Perhaps we should have two main fora: "Editors" and "Notorious editors." I'll raise this with the other mods. That way the regular "editors" forum wouldn't be dominated by subfora.
Somey
QUOTE(Herschelkrustofsky @ Wed 23rd January 2008, 1:01am) *
Perhaps we should have two main fora: "Editors" and "Notorious editors."

We should call it "Notables"!
Herschelkrustofsky
QUOTE(Somey @ Tue 22nd January 2008, 11:05pm) *

QUOTE(Herschelkrustofsky @ Wed 23rd January 2008, 1:01am) *
Perhaps we should have two main fora: "Editors" and "Notorious editors."

We should call it "Notables"!
biggrin.gif
Proabivouac
QUOTE(Herschelkrustofsky @ Wed 23rd January 2008, 7:01am) *

Perhaps we should have two main fora: "Editors" and "Notorious editors." I'll raise this with the other mods. That way the regular "editors" forum wouldn't be dominated by subfora.

I can't see that any such distinction is needed in this instance.
Poetlister
How about "specific editors"? That would satisfy WR:NPOV.
Herschelkrustofsky
After futzing around with it, I believe that I found an acceptable solution. There is now one subforum in "editors" called "notable editors," and then within that one, there are another set of subfora for the individual editors. I think that it is now acceptably non-cluttered, but I welcome feedback on this new state of affairs.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.