Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: "Time does not legitimize behavior", SlimSock
> Wikimedia Discussion > Editors > Notable editors > SlimVirgin
Piperdown
Time does not legitimize misbehavior. DurovaCharge! 05:00, 26 January 2008 (UTC)

Unless you're caught by Cyde, double voting on an AFD with SweetBlueWater and SlimVirgin.

In that case, abuse of WP timed out, and did legitimize misbehaviour.

Could someone hook Cyde up with Durova and get a review of the Cyde-SlimVirgin-SweetBlueSock affair...

.....And Alison, do you really think the Does and Doesn't was anything bad at all about you? How? But congratulations on maintaining your adminship, hopefully you didn't have to compromise your outstanding integrity to keep that. I'm sure if feels good knowing you found out I wasn't wordbomb, but still got banned for it anyway. How's Silent Gerard doing these days?

...and slimmy, I do appreciate the Italian Politician copy/paste piece from WR on the AN. It's some of my best writing here, I think. Where else can a shill with a shady background get elected to a major seat of power by flaunting it biut Italy? WP politics have more integrity, lol. Knowing you're very familiar with 80-90's continental politics, I knew you'd enjoy that, and by your re-pasting it months later, I can tell you did. You're welcome, it made me laugh too. Now apologize to Byrne, to your old colleagues from your Salinger days, and get over your Team Gary membership. It is not worth the wikibull and you know it. You're better than that. All these people slagging you on WR actually have a great deal of admiration for...your effort lets say...on WP. Not to say they aren't still really mad at what you have done before, lol. And I must say you have greatly changed your ways for the better and you'd find that many here would say the same thing. We can't say the same thing about your wikiallies.
Jonny Cache
Category : Best Theme Song For This Thread

And the winner is —
  • Ch-ch-ch-ch-Changes?
  • Da Stones?
  • …
U Decide —

Jonny cool.gif
Moulton
Time wounds all heels.
Eva Destruction
QUOTE(Jonny Cache @ Mon 28th January 2008, 8:42pm) *

Category : Best Theme Song For This Thread

And the winner is —
  • Ch-ch-ch-ch-Changes?
  • Da Stones?
  • …
U Decide —

Jonny cool.gif

"I'm Sorry" by Prodigy Blacck:

I'm modestly writing this apology
Not because you blocked me
Please believe me
It's the way I can be, honestly
I don't think I deserve a second chance
Just know I'm sorry
And it's the last time I annoy your ass
After all of this is over
I hope thing's can change
Look at the old chapter, take a pencil and erase.

Or there's always Alison's Starting to Happen.

Note to the Defenders of the Wiki - this is a joke, not "giving aid & comfort to the enemy".
Piperdown
A gentle reminder of the SweetBlueSocking thread on WR - Unlike Durova, JzG weighed in that 2 years does timeout any misbavin'. 2 years makes things "f*cking ridiculous".

Well we all do look ridiculous when we're f*cking, just ask your dog at the foot of your bed, WR'ians.

http://wikipediareview.com/index.php?showtopic=12862

And Bimbo Jimbo personally cleaned up that mess in Aisle 2 socks. Because when Jimbo comes in and mops up after his crews' mistakes personally, you know something really embarrassing happened. Quick! Get jajyg on the Oversight phone!
Disillusioned Lackey

Time does not legitimize misbehavior. DurovaCharge! 05:00, 26 January 2008 (UTC)

What? Is she trying out for the "Miss Irony" pageant? Could she *be* anymore unintentionally humorous?

wink.gif

QUOTE(Piperdown @ Mon 28th January 2008, 2:26pm) *

Could someone hook Cyde up with Durova ......

.... and make for some scary offspring......
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.