Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Animal Testing: Cla68 Vs SlimCrum
> Wikimedia Discussion > Articles
Piperdown
Watch Cla68 school SlimCrum (inseparable meaty beaty big and bouncy admin "team") on animal testing.

Not Cla68's usual faire, but if anyone knows how to put up a NPOV, ethical, coolhandluke display against an uneven POV-warrior and her sockish valet, "both" with Unhinged Banhammers, it's Charles. He's already argued with all of Gary Weiss's socks simultaneously, so just another dance with the really strange CrumVirgin show shouldn't be much of a challenge.

It helps not to have a white-hot iron in the fire. More admins should remember that.

As the wikinerds would say, put the popcorn on, or as 27-hr editing marathon admins must have to say to be able to do that voodoo they do, put the meth on.

http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=...oldid=188035067

where of course a very good first edit by Cla is met by the patented Jimmy-taught cabal greeting of "troll!".

Crum, whether a Slim sock or not, needs to be taught a wikilesson. He/she is turning into Mongo II: Just Pawn in Slim Game of Wikilife.

And Check out the Big Balls on Chaz - reverts Slim for Personal attack. About time someone did it, The rest of the wikicowards are too scared to call a the tune on WP.

http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=...oldid=187856801

http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=...oldid=187856622
dogbiscuit
QUOTE(Piperdown @ Thu 31st January 2008, 12:47am) *

Watch Cla68 school SlimCrum (inseparable meaty beaty big and bouncy admin "team") on animal testing.

This is a re-run of Factory Farming - WAS did battle with Slum there too. Same old, don't like your source so I'll call it a primary source by my own definition of what that is - don't argue with policy I wrote it.

Perhaps they will re-incarnate the Cerejota sock too: "Civility is at the heart of the matter" Thanks!
Piperdown
OMG, check this out.

SlimVirgin performs her patented "archive" blanking of an article talk page down to a nub right when an Arb is opened on it.

http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=...oldid=187853441

yeah, that's not disruptive, not trollish, not batshit insane. Naw.

I haven't see this sort of behaviour since Gary Weiss's Mantmoreland-Samiharris 2007 sockshow was in full tag sockteam blanking bloom.

Alison, something tells me you're not ever going to CU Slim-Crum, lol. Or anyone else will either.
It must be quite a feeling for an admin to know they can create socks and "win" AFD's, RFC's, etc, at will. Heck, GW does it and he's not even an admin.

Word, what's the current over-under on whether SV-Crum is a sockshow. I used to think it was just a Batwoman & Robin show, but these days I wonder.

Oh the intoxication of power.

I wonder how that OMBUDSMAN movement is coming along. The one where non-admins would form a committee to patrol admins. Not a lot of admins stepping up for that.
dogbiscuit
QUOTE(Piperdown @ Thu 31st January 2008, 1:14am) *

Alison, something tells me you're not ever going to CU Slim-Crum, lol. Or anyone else will either.
It must be quite a feeling for an admin to know they can create socks and "win" AFD's, RFC's, etc, at will. Heck, GW does it and he's not even an admin.

She is really back to full steam now: getting called on a policy edit: which sees to have been inspired by this page:

Wolfkeeper in sheep's clothing

Piperdown
QUOTE(dogbiscuit @ Thu 31st January 2008, 1:26am) *

QUOTE(Piperdown @ Thu 31st January 2008, 1:14am) *

She is really back to full steam now: getting called on a policy edit: which sees to have been inspired by this page:

Wolfkeeper in sheep's clothing

I went to your link but can't see a damn thing or control any of the links near the editors names due to a some sort of Nutjob Cartoon show with a dancy girlie and a bouncing DeathStar in the way.
Kato
It's the classic Slim Castling Move we've grown to admire for its brazen dishonesty

She uses the edit summary :

QUOTE(SlimV)
Copy edit (no content change -- just a clean-up and new section headers

...then moves content around lower down the page to her preferred version. I've lost count of how many times she's pulled this one.
Achromatic
QUOTE(Piperdown @ Wed 30th January 2008, 5:14pm) *

OMG, check this out.

SlimVirgin performs her patented "archive" blanking of an article talk page down to a nub right when an Arb is opened on it.

Furthermore, when Cla68 on the request for mediation makes note that any mediators looking at the case might want to check archives, as an archive was performed around the same time, he is immediately reverted by SV for "trolling".

Cla68 undoes, and is immediately reverted by ... da da da ... Crum375 for "trolling".

Apparently, wanting the mediators of your dispute to have the most information available to them is trolling. Go figure. I can't wait to see how long it takes my query of their reasoning for doing this to also be reverted.

Ever-so-ballsy, I love this Cla quote:

Thank you for readding the material, Tim. I'm sure Slim reverted it by mistake
WordBomb
QUOTE(Piperdown @ Wed 30th January 2008, 9:14pm) *
Word, what's the current over-under on whether SV-Crum is a sockshow. I used to think it was just a Batwoman & Robin show, but these days I wonder.
I hope I'm not being presumptuous in assuming I'm "Word" in this context...
The Slim+Crum issue is a bit vexing for me. After all, I have, on multiple occasions, solidly tied them to distinct geographic locations (Slim to western Canada and Crum to NYC), and indeed, I've argued against the idea that they're the same.
But they just keep going so far out of their way to disprove me. At this point, I'm leaning 60/40 in favor of a sock arrangement. But that's just my gut because I have no AntiSocialMedia.net-quality proof to hang it on. In fact, as I've mentioned, all the direct evidence argues against it (apart from some fairly arcane statistical analysis).
And yet...

QUOTE(Achromatic @ Wed 30th January 2008, 10:00pm) *

Ever-so-ballsy, I love this Cla quote:

Thank you for readding the material, Tim. I'm sure Slim reverted it by mistake
Personally, I hope every enlisted, gun-slinging member of the US armed forces is someone who might otherwise be in prison, but that every officer is just like Cla68. That dude is solid.
Herschelkrustofsky
Eureka!
dogbiscuit
QUOTE(Herschelkrustofsky @ Thu 31st January 2008, 5:13pm) *

That RFC is Slum at their most scary. Tim, as far as I can tell, is one of the very best on Wikipedia, and he not only tries to play by the rules, but when he gets attacked, he quietly negotiates, and makes pointed observations, and tries everything he can to be non-confrontational.

Slum can't cope with him - note the claims of stalking, diversion into personal attacks, the removal of evidence, and the determination to make the RFC about his editing behaviour (not sound because it does not permit Slum to get their way) rather than content. Reverting other people's posts on an RFC is about as bad as it gets.

Blatant tag teaming too. You are never allowed to converse with one hand of the meat/sock-puppet. Worth some more check-usering, and checking to see whether they are using proxies to avoid sock detection.

Slum has been attacking Tim for some time. Will this be the start of the end for Tim or for Slum?
Moulton
In any WikiWar pitting the Ethical Minority against the Immoral Majority, it's not hard to predict which windmill tilter will get tossed aside.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.