Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Slum Redux
> Wikimedia Discussion > Editors > Notable editors > SlimVirgin
Piperdown
anyone ever notice that Slimvirgin and Crum375 both have the exact same talk page conversational pattern?

Leave a note on either talk page.

You'll get a reply on yours, with a "your note" edit summary, and "Your note" section header.

Just another odd coincidence, like Crum375 appearing out of the sweet blue, while SlimVirgin had been editing within +/- 30 minutes, to perform a full delete & selective restore of Slimvirgin's talk page. Look at the logs for that page.

Prodego got in there after I complained to WP:AN that an edit summary by Slimmy on that page accusing me of sockpuppeting was selectively not restored by the Crummy Valet. The June 11th action by Crum was very odd. And it wasn't like SV wasn't around that day to do the same thing (delete/restore) she'd done many times before as you can see.

* 04:21, 19 June 2007 Crum375 (Talk | contribs) restored "User talk:SlimVirgin" ‎ (85 revisions restored)
* 04:05, 19 June 2007 Crum375 (Talk | contribs) deleted "User talk:SlimVirgin" ‎
* 02:21, 19 June 2007 Prodego (Talk | contribs) restored "User talk:SlimVirgin" ‎ (8,697 revisions restored: restore the rest of the history -2 edits)
* 02:38, 11 June 2007 Crum375 (Talk | contribs) restored "User talk:SlimVirgin" ‎ (16 revisions restored)
* 02:33, 11 June 2007 Crum375 (Talk | contribs) deleted "User talk:SlimVirgin" ‎ (trolling)
* 22:41, 9 March 2007 SlimVirgin (Talk | contribs) restored "User talk:SlimVirgin" ‎ (7,833 revisions restored)
* 22:35, 9 March 2007 SlimVirgin (Talk | contribs) deleted "User talk:SlimVirgin" ‎
* 22:35, 9 March 2007 SlimVirgin (Talk | contribs) deleted "User talk:SlimVirgin" ‎
* 01:32, 8 March 2007 SlimVirgin (Talk | contribs) restored "User talk:SlimVirgin" ‎ (7,822 revisions restored)
* 01:22, 8 March 2007 SlimVirgin (Talk | contribs) deleted "User talk:SlimVirgin" ‎
* 01:22, 8 March 2007 SlimVirgin (Talk | contribs) deleted "User talk:SlimVirgin" ‎
* 04:06, 6 June 2006 SlimVirgin (Talk | contribs) restored "User talk:SlimVirgin" ‎ (5665 revisions restored)
* 04:05, 6 June 2006 SlimVirgin (Talk | contribs) deleted "User talk:SlimVirgin" ‎
* 04:02, 6 June 2006 SlimVirgin (Talk | contribs) restored "User talk:SlimVirgin" ‎ (5666 revisions restored)
* 04:00, 6 June 2006 SlimVirgin (Talk | contribs) deleted "User talk:SlimVirgin" ‎

View (previous 50) (next 50) (20 | 50 | 100 | 250 | 500)
Jonny Cache
We all know the situation.

We've all known the situation for a long long time.

Does it really matter what mix of people and puppets come to yer necktie party, so long as 1 or 2 or 3 is enough to string you up?

The question is —

What are you weenies gonna do a bout it?

Sit around bitchin' yer weenie SOB stories like the isolated individuals they made of you?

Or turn the virus against itself?

Moi? I'm sick a waiting' for y'all to get any gonads at all …

At least I know I did what I could —

But you guys, you guys are hopeless …

Jonny cool.gif
KamrynMatika
One nice thing is that they'll no longer be able to do that, as admins can no longer delete pages with more than 5,000 revisions.
Piperdown
Slimmy's back at it:

a - editing BLP's of people she knew personally

b- playing the victim card by accusing others of "stalking" via editing

More of what happens when you let misbehaving children continue to misbehave with no accountabilty, an ongoing axe being ground in the WR-WP checks and balances party.

http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=...oldid=190188309

relate renfro deadpool watch begins.

Revision as of 15:20, 9 February 2008 (edit)
SlimVirgin (Talk | contribs)
(quit stalking me)
← Older edit

Revision as of 15:25, 9 February 2008 (edit) (undo)
Relata refero (Talk | contribs)
(you will stop making that absurd accusation now. It is inappropriate, uncivil, and puerile. Try responding on the talkpage, and try moderating your conduct.)
Newer edit →

Catfight!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talk:Bernard_...uctionism_quote

Where oh where is crumpuppet when you need one?
Herschelkrustofsky
QUOTE(Piperdown @ Sat 9th February 2008, 12:35pm) *

relate renfro deadpool watch begins.

Revision as of 15:20, 9 February 2008 (edit)
SlimVirgin (Talk | contribs)
(quit stalking me)
← Older edit

Revision as of 15:25, 9 February 2008 (edit) (undo)
Relata refero (Talk | contribs)
(you will stop making that absurd accusation now. It is inappropriate, uncivil, and puerile. Try responding on the talkpage, and try moderating your conduct.)
Newer edit →

What do we know about Relata refero? He appears to be a very prolific editor who does not shrink from confronting Virginia Slim and Will Beback, two of my favorite cabal members.
Castle Rock
QUOTE(Herschelkrustofsky @ Sat 9th February 2008, 2:44pm) *

What do we know about Relata refero? He appears to be a very prolific editor who does not shrink from confronting Virginia Slim and Will Beback, two of my favorite cabal members.

He used to edit as Hornplease. After a year of dealiong with Hindutva morons like Hkelkar and Co. Slim and Will seem like small fry.
LamontStormstar
User Lamborghini751 did this

http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=...oldid=190272026

About 10 minutes later Crum did this:

18:33, 9 February 2008 Crum375 (Talk | contribs) blocked "Lamborghini751 (Talk | contribs)" (account creation blocked, e-mail blocked) with an expiry time of indefinite ‎ (Attempting to harass other users: troll)

The revision was never undone after about 12 hours so far.
Moulton
QUOTE(Jonny Cache @ Sat 9th February 2008, 10:34am) *
We all know the situation.

We've all known the situation for a long long time.

Does it really matter what mix of people and puppets come to yer necktie party, so long as 1 or 2 or 3 is enough to string you up?

The question is —

What are you weenies gonna do a bout it?

Sit around bitchin' yer weenie SOB stories like the isolated individuals they made of you?

Or turn the virus against itself?

Moi? I'm sick a waiting' for y'all to get any gonads at all …

At least I know I did what I could —

But you guys, you guys are hopeless …

Jonny

Hope is the emotional sponsor of Research.

As per Einstein, Research is what we do when we don't know what we're doing. That is to say, if we knew what we were doing, we wouldn't call it Research.

I'm still doing my Original Research, seeking to come up with a sufficiently transparent model of Wikipedia's Dysfunctional Social Networking / Lunatic Social Drama / Game of Bullies and Martyrs that the optimal way to play the game drama becomes crystal clear to everyone in the Theatre.

I'm anticipating that the optimal strategy will be to mount a fully orchestrated comic opera (portions of which have already been previewed here and there).
papaya
It has always seemed that there is some out-of-channel discussion among some members of The Faction, although it is also possible the the "coordination" goes not much further than maintaining similar watchlists. They do scratch each other's backs a lot.
BobbyBombastic
QUOTE(papaya @ Wed 20th February 2008, 2:08pm) *

It has always seemed that there is some out-of-channel discussion among some members of The Faction, although it is also possible the the "coordination" goes not much further than maintaining similar watchlists. They do scratch each other's backs a lot.

You may have missed this.

QUOTE(jayjg)
Someone has conveniently deleted all the criticism from the lead, in
violation of [[WP:LEAD]].

http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=...oldid=175525305

I'm planning to go in tonight and do some re-adding and tagging. Will
you be able to watch my back?

See, jay accidently sent this request for back up to Wikien-l, as he admitted. Kelly blogged about it. There is no question that they use off site communication to coordinate their "attacks". biggrin.gif
papaya
Messianic Judaism is the sort of controversialist topic that the Wikipedia model fails completely. Back up or no back up, the article is always going to be quantum truth.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.