Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: The Fix is in
> Wikimedia Discussion > Editors > Notable editors > Gary Weiss and his cavalcade of socks
Piperdown
There is not going to be any accountability enforced with mantanmoreland.

You've seen:

- his Tomstoner slip
- Those 2's activities on the pages of Meatspace enemies of the Weiss State, Julian Robertson-related articles, Russ Baker, Patrick Byrne
- The ARBCOM verified socking of Lastexit & Mantanmoreland, including self-conversations and obsessions with the off-wiki Overstock/Byrne feud
- extremely detailed IP chain evidence over a period of years now from Antisocialmedia, and WordB recently here, the latest being the Samiharris experiment
- The proxying
- Varkala. LOL.

What has happened:
- Sami, MM's latest disposable sock, quielty goes away, as did Lastexit and Tomstoner before
- a sham investigation is relegated to edit overlap, which will never be good enough to force anyone to admit what has really been occurring, and everyone knows will end in "not good enough! Stop harrassing a good POV attack dog! Plus he went WP:LEGAL all over us and we're scared!"
- Durova, relegated to the Dog House until she proves she's not just loyal, but loyal and smarter, has been assigned by TeamShootOnSight to put on airs of objectivity. Fair Wikipedians, never trust anything from that Super Sekret Sleuth clown.
- Fozzie, relegated to the "We will ban your admin ass back to the dark ages for going on WR if you don't put on a kangaroo court" house, is a good egg in a bad situation.

I hope I get proved wrong, by I really doubt it.

After the recent Giano situation, I'd say the odds of what I'm purporting are high.

Get ready for more years of Wordbombs, Metzbombs on the Reg, and maybe more months of pipercrying on WR, lol. They ain't giving up and they don't need no stinking facts. They rule WP and you don't. Or so they think? Hmmm...the plot thickens.....and someone raise the Poetlister factor back on WP and give that justice.
Piperdown
And ask yourself this.

Why is this "investigation" relegated to a User subpage of a user subpage?

because subpages of Non-ShootOnSightKnights go away. Easily with only a slight encouragement needed and with no community accountability.

RFC's, RFArbs, etc, only go away wiith much hullabaloo and godking involvement. That didn't go over so well last time.

The Arbs aren't touching this with a 10ft pole, because the ones who did last time are being made fools of now by what they let continue.
Piperdown
QUOTE(Piperdown @ Sat 9th February 2008, 6:31pm) *

And ask yourself this.

Why is this "investigation" relegated to a User subpage of a user subpage?

because subpages of Non-ShootOnSightKnights go away. Easily with only a slight encouragement needed and with no community accountability.

RFC's, RFArbs, etc, only go away wiith much hullabaloo and godking involvement. That didn't go over so well last time.

The Arbs aren't touching this with a 10ft pole, because the ones who did last time are being made fools of now by what they let continue.

Congratulations, WordB, now it's gone from "odious" to "raging asshole", "halfwit", and "social defective". Reminds me of the Daniel Brandt spats I saw. Even the good guys are forced to go all "Tourette's" against the "Bad guys" to stay in the good graces of the "fuck off" twins, Gerard and DarkBikeHelmet.

http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=...oldid=190194702
Piperdown
Daaaaammmn. Did I mention earlier that G-Dett is good? Very good?

If I'm ever railroaded (again) in a real court in real life, I want G-Dett as my counsel.

http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=...&action=history

I'd never even considered or saw many of the points and edits mentioned. As I started reading that, I thought G-dett was going to cite my exchanges with SamiMoreland, where I expeirienced, months apart, a wierd exchange with a similar passive-agressive "don't have a breakdown/if it keeps you up nights" ploy to put on airs on collaboratory concession while completely insulting.

Samii Moreland gets "asked and answered" and served, cold.

G-dett could give Slummy a lecture or two on How to Be A Cunning Linguist. Taxwoman- if you're reading this, hold your tongue, I didn't mean it that way!
Piperdown

Current revision (00:19, 10 February 2008) (edit) (undo)
WAS 4.250 (Talk | contribs)
(→=Both sides have POV pushed, sockpuppeted, used Wikipedia as a battleground and should be banned for life)

Bullshit. Gary Weiss socked. Many times. There wasn't any socking I saw used "against" him.

I edited in quotes from SEC Chairman about what Weiss claims is a "baloney conspiracy theory".

Weiss's theory is baloney. The SEC is indeed "deeply concerned about naked short selling" and has been taking regulatory actions against it.

WAS, you do not know wtf the you are taliking about, just what Gary and his sock show is claiming.

Anyone else ever find any sock (a person acting as multiple people at the same time) that was ever arguing wiith Weiss, or "pushing a POV?"

I edited the hell out of Naked Short Selling. I rearranged it for weight, put Gary's fringe theory about NSS where it belonged, under "media coverage" instead of in the meat of the article of what it is, and tried to fight with both of that asshole's socks about cherry picking only what he wanted to put in there from the SEC site.

The man insisted on cherrypicking from a document (NASAA meeting report) that no one in the world could seem to find a copy of, except on some very unreliable website that ironicallly bashes weiss, all of the quotes from the "Con" side and none from the "Pro" side. That's because the "con" side was from regulators and legislators, while the "pro" side was from Gary's stock trading buddies who run their hedge funds fueled by this wonderful "liquidity" they manage to create out of thin air.

It amazes to me what extent the lies that the Gary Sock Show has managed to sink into the Wikipedia Mindset of editors who only know what they read from Non-Banned Sockmasters and just say some really evil things about real people who come on to Wikipedia and run into this bully bizzsaw and object to it.

I put balance into that article, with one voice. And before I finally gave up to move on to other less crooked things on WP, it was much better than when I found it. I couldn't stand the stench of his socks by the end of July 2007. Note my August 2007 history before Gerard pulled is stunt. I was nowhere near anything that man was doing on WP any more. Talk about "toxic".

Mantanmoreland's editing is some of the most devious interaction I've ever run into my life.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.