Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Latest Installment of "Cluelessly Abusive Admin"
> Wikimedia Discussion > Editors > Notable editors > JzG
Piperdown
Here he reverts on Relata Refero (who really got J's buddy Slum very angry today!) talk page a probable WP:CANVASS abuse.

http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=...oldid=190140297

Sounds right....but....what JzG's reverting is a complaint involving JzG himself.

Hmmm....I'm not admin, but I think the Trusty Admin Manual says that in such instances, JzG would have to WP:CANVAS to get another Admin who isn't involived in the complaint to do the deed.

Admin COI and all that.

JzG just does what he wants!

This was even better:

http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=...oldid=189938182

Revision as of 11:30, 8 February 2008 (edit) (undo)
JzG (Talk | contribs)
(→Talk:Short and distort: Viridae is not welcome here. Go away and stay away.)

At least he didn't tell another admin to fuck off this time. Jimmy, a tip. Next time one of your ill-behaved attack dogs goes postal, then has a death in the family to deal with, give him a week off for bereavement. Whehter he likes it or not. Or do you just really enjoy having your gerards and guys prancing all over your sight telling you best admins to sod off, continually?
Somey
QUOTE(User:JzG @ 17:06, 9 February 2008 (UTC))
Remember, as far as Bagley is concerned, running up against Overstock is the single most important thing in Gary Weiss's life. I see no evidence that Weiss agrees...

That's ridiculous - of course Weiss's feud against Overstock is the most important thing in his life. If you go to his blog (http://garyweiss.blogspot.com), you'll find 20 (as in "twenty") major entries under the Overstock tag just in the last ten weeks alone. It's easily his most blogged-about subject... By contrast, Wikipedia Review's group blog has over 15 authors and hasn't produced that many entries total in that period of time. And the 20 entries, nearly all of them illustrated, many with custom Photoshopped images, don't even include the ones tagged with the "Judd Bagley" and "Patrick Byrne" labels, though of course there's considerable overlap... I think the overall total - again, just in the last 10 weeks alone - is more like 30, or 3 lengthy blog entries on the subject per week. How is that not obsessive? And how can the subject not be "most important" to him? Can JzG show us something else that's more important to him? (Hint: No.)

Obviously JzG is lying, as usual, but in this case it's all too easy for gullible people to believe him, because most aren't anywhere near as obsessive about anything as Weiss is about Overstock.com. It just doesn't occur to the average person that this degree of obsessiveness, over something that would never concern the average person all that much (if at all), is even possible.

And sheez, that's just his blog... After that you've got the books, the Forbes.com column, and those panel discussions at those Indian outsourcing conferences he goes to. After all, Byrne is now on the record as being in favor of hiring domestic IT talent, as opposed to hiring guys in India.
Derktar
Would you kindly undelete this? It's relevant to ongoing sockpuppet investigations. See User:SirFozzie/Investigation. Cool Hand Luke 05:10, 8 February 2008 (UTC)

Without noticing this link I have done it anyway - CSD#G5 doesnt apply when there are significant edits by other users, which is quite clearly the case. ViridaeTalk 06:58, 8 February 2008 (UTC)

Once again Viridae undoes an admin action related to trolling by banned users active on Wikipedia Review. Why am I not surprised? Guy (Help!) 10:43, 8 February 2008 (UTC)

Once again JzG completely misapplies policy... why am I not surprised. ViridaeTalk 11:12, 8 February 2008 (UTC)

And of course, unable to retort effectively, JzG merely wipes the comments away.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.