Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Save these articles
> Wikimedia Discussion > Articles
thekohser
I had an admin who was sending me deleted Wikipedia content for restoration at Wikipedia Review. I don't know if that admin cares to be named here, but has he/she given up on me?

Anyway, I would be delighted to receive the deleted content of the following articles, from a cooperative admin:

Simon Dodsworth

Sheraton Cadwell

The Dice Tower

Rusty Little Bike

Dungeon Majesty

DJ River

Briana Walker

Retarded Animal Babies (notice that JzG thinks Wikia without even considering Wikipedia Review)

Corey Worthington

Sonopia

Anarchopedia

Battery (software)

North Shore Women for Peace

VWvortex

Thanking in advance the kind administrator who will take the time to retrieve the last known "good" version of these articles and e-mail them to me (ResearchBiz at gmail dot com) in wiki mark-up format. Information wants to be free!

Greg

thekohser
Thank you to the shall-remain-nameless (?) admin who retrieved all of these articles for me and delivered them via e-mail. You are very kind. Any other admin who was thinking about helping may suspend activity -- for now.

I'll have more requests at the end of this month!

Greg
Sarcasticidealist
QUOTE(thekohser @ Mon 17th March 2008, 4:36pm) *

Thank you to the shall-remain-nameless (?) admin who retrieved all of these articles for me

Probably no need to preserve anonymity.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.