Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Samiharris stilll unblocked
> Wikimedia Discussion > Editors > Notable editors > Gary Weiss and his cavalcade of socks
Piperdown
http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=...User:Samiharris

The Proxying Varkala Man is still free to get his Sami on. LOL.
One
Like anyone's going to wheel war with an arbitrator.

He'll be blocked hours after the Weiss Amnesty Committee retires, and I doubt his block will even be challenged.

The real battle will be over Mantanmoreland.
Piperdown
From MannyMoresocks' user page

* My professional interests mainly revolve around the securities industry and trading issues.

Yes, they revolve around written books about it, and writing blogs that attack the opponents of the people you consult for.

* Religion. I am a "lapsed" Roman Catholic, but have an active interest in other religions and was, at one time, actively interested in reviving my Jewish heritage. I am of partially Jewish descent, and am proud of it.

No you're not Catholic, lapsed or no. And this Essjayish attempt to give you some sort of pseudoneutral "cred" on antisemitism edit warrior-ing on WP is sad.

* New York City history. I was born in the 'burbs but lived in the Bronx while in college. The experience was transformative.

No, you lived in Chicago while in college.

* Ireland! I need say no more. Erin go bragh!

Another sad attempt to appear Irish Catholic. Is Essjay your mentor on this?

How do people know these things? Because GW says in his own emails that he's Mantanmoreland.

Folks, if you want to maintain your privacy, and not be such an Essjayfraud about on-WP cred, just don't volunteer any false info on your boast page, mkay?

QUOTE(One @ Tue 11th March 2008, 7:58pm) *

Like anyone's going to wheel war with an arbitrator.

He'll be blocked hours after the Weiss Amnesty Committee retires, and I doubt his block will even be challenged.

The real battle will be over Mantanmoreland.

that battle has gone to the press due to WP's yet again blundering. Idiots. Happy email reading (prediction).
Piperdown
Um, yeah, this is normal behaviour

User contributions
For Samiharris (Talk | Block log | Logs)
# 16:35, 8 February 2008 (hist) (diff) User talk:Samiharris‎ (blanking. forward my pension checks to Bagley)
# 16:20, 8 February 2008 (hist) (diff) User:Samiharris‎ (arrividerci Bagley)

quack quack quack. what do the gulls call on varkala beaches? proxyvotes forged on WP, proxyvotes forged via a DTCC share pool on public company board member voting. The symmetry is so clean.

replace "bagley"' with "weiss" and JzG & Co. would block you with furious anger. Prolly call you a turd burglarising c-nt as a goodbye gesture of unbalanced will.
Piperdown
SamiWeiss's last Wikwill & Testament, with notes between the lines. An interpretation of what Gary is really saying.

Revision as of 16:17, 8 February 2008 (edit) (undo)
Samiharris (Talk | contribs)
(→Consequences)
::I was cognizant of that policy when I commenced using an open proxy(because I do what I want on WP). I did so after I began reading of Mr. Bagley's use of spyware(which I use on my own blog, it's called "sitemeter"), some on Wikipedia(not really, but you idiots will believe anything if i WP:LEGAL you enough, and it makes a good nonsense excuse for proxying on WP), which has received widespread attention(from my friends who write editorials on my behalf so I can cite them on WP). He indeed boasted of using spyware recently off wiki(If you repeat the spyware meme often enough, these Wikiteenagers will believe you!). I have not violated policy(that you can prove, you nasty coppers!), and neither have I been socking with Mantanmoreland or anyone(nevermind what my own emails say). I indicated some months ago in an email to several people that if I were to be harassed I would immediately retire(to Varkala, with me, myself, and mantanmoreland, please ignore the annual simultaneous drop-off in WP & blogging while I'm away), and that is what I am doing(it's a great exit strategy I was advised to use by the Kings & Queens of abusive socking on that mailing list). I am not saying that this proceeding is harassment, but it derives from off-wiki harassment(it's all harassment. like user name. Harris. they're all harassing me. Ain't it a great cop-out?). Sorry, but editing Wikipedia is simply not that important a part of my life.(hey, when you got many more socks, this one served its purpose and is well spent)--[[User:Samiharris|Samiharris]] ([[User talk:Samiharris|talk]]) 16:17, 8 February 2008 (UTC)
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.