Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Tony Sid wants the Piper back?
> Wikimedia Discussion > General Discussion
Piperdown
Tony has said I was not an honest editor. Whatever that means.

Tony, I was 100% honest. I am now too. I discovered through my own research, within days of my first edit to NSS, and first Sock-TagTeam "Harris-ment" from Gary, what he was doing to me, and had done to others.

And I still followed WP rules, wrote many articles with a NPOV of balanced sourcing and respect, and, as WP'ians are supposed to do, submitted confidentially my findings of WP abuse to admins without trying to "out" anyone on WP via WP edits.

Something that a majority of the GW Wagon Circlers including yourself and especially Slim "Byrne Conflicted" Virgin have not done throughout your hypocritical Wikicareers. Ask Slimmy about Sparkzilla sometime.

Take it back, or it's PD2 time on the talk pages, as I promised when I agreed to retire PD.

If you'd like, I'll stoop down to your level and answer any concerns you have via email. piperdowned on gmail. Since you are too shy to post on WR.
Miltopia
Are you sure he's not registered here? Look for "Sherilyn" and check posts in the secret members-only cyber-sex forum.
guy
QUOTE(Miltopia @ Fri 14th March 2008, 2:55am) *

Are you sure he's not registered here? Look for "Sherilyn" and check posts in the secret members-only cyber-sex forum.

I hope that's not serious. We have no member called "Sherilyn".
Jonny Cache
QUOTE(guy @ Fri 14th March 2008, 5:07am) *

QUOTE(Miltopia @ Fri 14th March 2008, 2:55am) *

I hope that's not serious. We have no member called "Sherilyn".

Maybe not today … maybe not tomorrow … but soon …

Jonny cool.gif
Somey
QUOTE(Miltopia @ Thu 13th March 2008, 8:55pm) *

Forget Sherilyn - I want to know how Miltopia found out about the secret members-only cyber-sex forum...? I thought we'd agreed that Miltopia was too "raunchy."

Wait a minute, are we talking about the first secret members-only cyber-sex forum, or the second one? I guess it might be OK if he knew about the second one, but since it's all conducted in Swahili he might not be so interested.
BobbyBombastic
I was under the impression that the cyber sex forum was closed until further notice, due to the spat that Marsden and Wales had there.
KamrynMatika
Why are you concerned about anything the troll Sidaway has to say? unsure.gif Everything he does is an attempt to provoke a response. Don't let him troll you.
Somey
QUOTE(Piperdown @ Thu 13th March 2008, 8:24pm) *
Take it back, or it's PD2 time on the talk pages, as I promised when I agreed to retire PD.

This is Tony Sidaway you're referring to, isn't it? I'm surprised you would even bother to make the request, or "demand," I guess it looks like (at least as far as he's concerned).

Of course, the biggest weakness the "cabal" has is its almost total inability to muzzle its own people. That's the whole point, really - it's basically a protection racket, a group of people who get together to defend each other against the consequences of their behavior as individuals. Thus forcing others to treat that behavior as "acceptable."

(edit - Sorry, I guess I posted that before I read Kamryn's bit just above it, which pretty much says the same thing as what I wrote in the first paragraph.)
Miltopia
QUOTE(Somey @ Fri 14th March 2008, 2:52pm) *

QUOTE(Miltopia @ Thu 13th March 2008, 8:55pm) *

Forget Sherilyn - I want to know how Miltopia found out about the secret members-only cyber-sex forum...? I thought we'd agreed that Miltopia was too "raunchy."

Wait a minute, are we talking about the first secret members-only cyber-sex forum, or the second one? I guess it might be OK if he knew about the second one, but since it's all conducted in Swahili he might not be so interested.

I might be confusing this forum with my IRC sessions with Sherilyn under a different name...
Moulton
Confusion is the first step toward enlightenment.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.