Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Teenage Penis offer
> Wikimedia Discussion > Articles
The Wales Hunter
Where do these people come from?

http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=...oldid=198672594

i would like to sugest that some pictures of a teenage boy going through puberty would be helpful to prospective viewers. I was wondering if it would be alright to upload my images of myself seen as though i have images from the age of 12 through to 16, as current.

Edit: He actually uploaded two images, which were deleted for being "explicit pictures of a minor" and was blocked. However, after saying he wouldn't do it again, he was unblocked. Surely that's a total disgrace? I find it doubtful the pictures were of him - who takes a picture of their penis throughout puberty, ffs!?!
bluevictim

who takes a picture of their penis throughout puberty, ffs!?!

More importantly, who would upload such a thing?
The Wales Hunter
The uploads were suspiciously soon after the account was created:

http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=...er=Adamcoomer16

And that account is now unblocked. Madness.
bluevictim
QUOTE(The Wales Hunter @ Fri 21st March 2008, 4:35pm) *

The uploads were suspiciously soon after the account was created:

Not really suspicious Your account was created in January of '06 and your first upload was over a year later. What actually is suspicious is the line you pointed out, here.
The Wales Hunter
Why that line?
bluevictim
QUOTE(The Wales Hunter @ Fri 21st March 2008, 8:08pm) *

Why that line?

That line proves that the user did upload pictures of a minor. It's not really suspicious, but proof.
The Wales Hunter
Ah yes, and the first image was also overwritten by Fred Bauder:

* 18:30, 17 March 2008 Fred Bauder (Talk | contribs) deleted "Image:Flaccid penis.png" ‎ (Overwritting image)
* 18:54, 16 March 2008 El C (Talk | contribs) deleted "Image:Flaccid penis.png" ‎ (explicit image of a minor)

wikiwhistle
just ewww lol.

What would his mum feel if she knew he's tried to post these online. ohmy.gif smile.gif
The Wales Hunter
QUOTE(wikiwhistle @ Fri 21st March 2008, 8:31pm) *

just ewww lol.

What would his mum feel if she knew he's tried to post these online. ohmy.gif smile.gif

laugh.gif

I know what you mean, but I don't believe they really were from a kid.

We are meant to believe some kid took pictures of his penis from ages of 12-16, at least one a year, and kept them for long enough to show? I just refuse to believe that.
wikiwhistle
kids can be quite obsessed with their growing organs. And anyone makes an account to edit on wiki tends to be a bit of a special personality type.
The Joy
How ironic.

Wikipedia was well-known for its wangs on the Main Page and its attempts to remove them. Now, it is actively searching for wangs!
Milton Roe
QUOTE(The Joy @ Sat 22nd March 2008, 6:23am) *

How ironic.

Wikipedia was well-known for its wangs on the Main Page and its attempts to remove them. Now, it is actively searching for wangs!

Hey, we've had many of their promo shots of Jimbo right here. They've got lots of them. What's the problem?
the fieryangel
QUOTE(Milton Roe @ Sun 23rd March 2008, 1:03am) *

QUOTE(The Joy @ Sat 22nd March 2008, 6:23am) *

How ironic.

Hey, we've had many of their promo shots of Jimbo right here. They've got lots of them. What's the problem?

Guess what happens when you type the phrase "teenage penis offer" into google??

dogbiscuit
QUOTE(the fieryangel @ Wed 7th May 2008, 12:30pm) *

eh! And why would you??? unsure.gif unsure.gif unsure.gif blink.gif blink.gif
Moulton
Are we trying to get Brandt-style Google juice to send traffic to WR?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.