Bob Boy
Looks like Cla68 is working on it...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Cla68/Sandbox/RfC_draft
Unrepentant Vandal
This I like
dogbiscuit
QUOTE(Unrepentant Vandal @ Fri 28th March 2008, 11:04am) *

This I like

Slightly unfortunate to raise this so early and give it public attention. But as it is here, it is telling to note that Cla's very first comments involve Crum's interference.

I'm also not sure about the timing. I wasn't particularly aware of any extra special Sliminess around at the moment. OTOH that probably makes it a more appropriate time.
Unrepentant Vandal
I'm sure slim stalks cla68's contributions.. she'll know about this.
Herschelkrustofsky
QUOTE(Unrepentant Vandal @ Fri 28th March 2008, 4:48am) *

I'm sure slim stalks cla68's contributions.. she'll know about this.
I'm sure she reads this sub-forum.

This section is particularly telling.
Moulton
The theme that emerges is one of power politics and systematic manipulation and corruption of the conflict resolution process.
dogbiscuit
QUOTE(Moulton @ Fri 28th March 2008, 2:49pm) *

The theme that emerges is one of power politics and systematic manipulation and corruption of the conflict resolution process.

I'm not convinced there is a rational dispute resolution process to corrupt. She was quite good at "La La La I'm not listening." Was that what you were thinking of?
Moulton
The principle means of conflict resolution is to clear the enemy pieces off the chess board.
guy
QUOTE(dogbiscuit @ Fri 28th March 2008, 3:20pm) *

I'm not convinced there is a rational dispute resolution process to corrupt. She was quite good at "La La La I'm not listening." Was that what you were thinking of?

In my experience, if she's called to mediation she says "Nothing to do with me guv, I was just offering impartial advice to both sides".
wikiwhistle
QUOTE(guy @ Fri 28th March 2008, 5:41pm) *

In my experience, if she's called to mediation she says "Nothing to do with me guv, I was just offering impartial advice to both sides".

How's about 'help me! I'm being stalked!'
dtobias
The evidence section is still rather slim. Hopefully, once it loses its virginity, it will expand out.
bluevictim
I hope Cla68 doesn't get banned. He and Giano are two of the people I like on there because they are not afraid to speak their mind. I feel glad that someone finally questioned Guy, Slim, and Crum's actions and isn't getting banned for "trolling" and isn't going to let their poor conduct slide. I don't think people should have let this pass by, and thanks to Cla68 who didn't.
Jonny Cache
QUOTE(bluevictim @ Fri 28th March 2008, 2:41pm) *

I hope Cla68 doesn't get banned. He and Giano are two of the people I like on there because they are not afraid to speak their mind. I feel glad that someone finally questioned Guy, Slim, and Crum's actions and isn't getting banned for "trolling" and isn't going to let their poor conduct slide. I don't think people should have let this pass by, and thanks to Cla68 who didn't.

"their mind"? "their mind"!

Are you telling me that Cla68 and Giano are the same person, too !?

Jonny cool.gif
bluevictim
QUOTE(Jonny Cache @ Fri 28th March 2008, 11:48am) *

QUOTE(bluevictim @ Fri 28th March 2008, 2:41pm) *

"their mind"? "their mind"!

Are you telling me that Cla68 and Giano are the same person, too !?

Jonny cool.gif

"their minds" is what I meant, and no, I'm not saying they are the same. I thought of the expression "speak [one's] mind" and forgot that I was using it in the plural form because of that expression's commonly used singular form.
Unrepentant Vandal
QUOTE(dtobias @ Fri 28th March 2008, 6:16pm) *

The evidence section is still rather slim. Hopefully, once it loses its virginity, it will expand out.

Sounds like my last girlfriend
Jonny Cache
QUOTE(bluevictim @ Fri 28th March 2008, 2:56pm) *

"their minds" is what I meant, and no, I'm not saying they are the same. I thought of the expression "speak [one's] mind" and forgot that I was using it in the plural form because of that expression's commonly used singular form.

oh —

nevermind …

Jonny cool.gif

The Joy
A mind is a terrible thing to waste.

At least most Wikipedians don't have to worry about that.
Bob Boy
QUOTE(bluevictim @ Fri 28th March 2008, 1:41pm) *

Wasn't Cla68 the person who took on Guy in his current RfC?

(checking)

Yes, it was! Go, Cla68!
Count DeMonet
Alas poor Cla68, I knew him Horatio....

This dawg ain't gonna hunt.

Slimmy will pull her usual damsal in distress act and scream wiki-stallking from the highest towers (throwing in several veiled allusions to rape). The RFC will go nowhere, the cabalistas (with more socks than you could fit into a Walmart warehouse) will rally the defense, and when the embers die down Slimey will play Shari Lewis and have one of her ...ahem!... cohorts find a jumped up reason to drop the banhammer.
Milton Roe
QUOTE(Count DeMonet @ Fri 28th March 2008, 7:47pm) *

Alas poor Cla68, I knew him Horatio....

This dawg ain't gonna hunt.

Slimmy will pull her usual damsal in distress act and scream wiki-stallking from the highest towers (throwing in several veiled allusions to rape). The RFC will go nowhere, the cabalistas (with more socks than you could fit into a Walmart warehouse) will rally the defense, and when the embers die down Slimey will play Shari Lewis and have one of her ...ahem!... cohorts find a jumped up reason to drop the banhammer.

You have to admire the samurai spirit of it, though. Cla68 didn't make it though his last RfA due to somebody (SV, I do believe) suggesting very nastily that he was a sock of Wordbomb or one of Weiss' enemies, or somebody that is officially not liked by the Cabal. That was enough to torpedo it. When later it was more or less proven he wasn't, they suggested that he POSTED HERE on WR (gasp). He denied it, but that's like denying you're a witch. In the end they couldn't make any of it stick, but not before the baseless accusations had acheived their purpose. I don't think he's forgotten it.

BTW, the admin who reminds me most of SV in behavior is not her little Crummy backup tagteam friend, but rather somebody called Brownhairedgirl aka BHG. Same hysteria, same fixation with rape language in any dispute. Same regarding of anybody posting on her TALK page as "stalking" (even though she'll do the pussycat backroll to invite it). A piece of work. But I think she's a UK person, so probably not an SV sock. I'm guessing this is just a "female paranoic WP admin syndrome" = FPWPAS™.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.