Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Elf queen knocks out Snowy float (Sydney Morning Herald)
> Media Forums > Wikipedia in the Media > Less Relevant
Yahoo! News
THE so-called 'Blanchett effect' continued to rock sharemarkets during the week after the left-leaning, Dom Perignon-swilling actress torpedoed the planned float of Snowy Hydro. -

Article: http://us.rd.yahoo.com/dailynews/rss/searc...8956541345.html
blissyu2
Delete. "Snowy" does not mean Snowspinner...
Selina
QUOTE(blissyu2 @ Fri 2nd June 2006, 3:03pm) *

Delete. "Snowy" does not mean Snowspinner...
Wikipedia.com notes that one of Blanchett's favourite sayings is: "If I had my way, if I was lucky enough, if I could be on the brink my entire life - that great sense of expectation and excitement without the disappointment - that would be the perfect state."
blissyu2
Sorry I probably didn't read it thoroughly.

Our RSS feed for "media" is a great source and an asset to this forum (perhaps our greatest asset) so I am keen to make sure that it is accurate. This is a very important action, and requires perhaps more moderating than any other forum. Not difficult moderation, not dispute moderation, just an issue of deleting crap irrelevant posts.
Selina
yeah its ok smile.gif do you think sites that use Wikipedia as a source should be totally deleted rather than moved here?
blissyu2
Nah, if its got anything to do with Wikipedia, it should be here. Sites that use Wikipedia as a source are stupid, and should be listed. Once we get the wiki set up, we should compile a list (with links to RSS posts) of all of the dickheads who think that Wikipedia is reliable enough for a source. And by source I mean that they think its reliable, not the ones that write articles saying how crap Wikipedia is.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.