Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Israel lobbying exposed - Zeq implicated
> Wikimedia Discussion > Articles
EuroSceptic
Yawn, and we have to be surprised?
Somey
Several off-topic posts were split by yours truly, Unka Somey, into a new thread which I then moved into the tar pit, and gave a completely obscurantist title, just so I could "keep in practice."

Meanwhile, further discussion of this topic appears to be concentrated in what appears to be a much more interesting thread, though I see no reason not to keep this thread open for the time being.

And no, I'm not the least bit surprised, personally...
Proabivouac
QUOTE(Somey @ Tue 22nd April 2008, 5:20am) *

Nor am I. In the long-run, competing organized (and probably paid) POV campaigns will be all that's left on many of these articles, if the system isn't changed such that content is determined by something other than "consensus" and edit warring.
Kyaa the Catlord
QUOTE(Proabivouac @ Tue 22nd April 2008, 12:13am) *

QUOTE(Somey @ Tue 22nd April 2008, 5:20am) *

Nor am I. In the long-run, competing organized (and probably paid) POV campaigns will be all that's left on many of these articles, if the system isn't changed such that content is determined by something other than "consensus" and edit warring.

Agreed. I think P-I articles are such fun cause they're flamey funfests of factual innaccuracies. On both sides. tongue.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.