Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Ronald Jenkees
> Wikimedia Discussion > Articles
thekohser
He doesn't have a Wikipedia article, though attempts have been made.

I'm fascinated by Ronald Jenkees.

This fellow loves to make music, and it's mesmerizing to watch him play and then spout off with joy about what he just performed.

With 68,000 Google hits and a theme song composed for an ESPN writer's blog, can a Letterman or Leno appearance be far behind?

(This can be moved to The Lounge, but I feel pretty sure that someone will have an article about this guy on Wikipedia soon.)

Greg
Eva Destruction
The text of the deleted article is full was "Youtube internet sensation!" - I don't think this one was unfairly deleted...
The Joy
I thought you were talking about Leeroy Jenkins at first! huh.gif

Once he does get a WP article, however, won't he then become a BLP victim? sad.gif

I think the Notability guidelines have gotten stricter lately. If he does want a WP article about him, he'll have a tough time. And the NYT do not count, remember? tongue.gif
thekohser
QUOTE(Eva Destruction @ Wed 14th May 2008, 12:32am) *

The text of the deleted article is full was "Youtube internet sensation!" - I don't think this one was unfairly deleted...

Maybe the Dutch do it better.
The Joy
QUOTE(thekohser @ Wed 14th May 2008, 12:43am) *

QUOTE(Eva Destruction @ Wed 14th May 2008, 12:32am) *

Maybe the Dutch do it better.

Here's a Babelfish translation for you non-Dutch speakers:

Ronald Jenkees are American a producer of techno music which has enjoyed reputation since he on the medium YouTube had appeared.

Jenkees produce beats with different music programmes and play with a keyboard jet earriffs hieroverheen.

In its youTube films is notable he especially by its eccentric behaviour and is external; Jenkees carry a large optical device, have slit eyes and laugh ietwat strangely. Concerning the question if this aangemeten role are, clarity still no has been created. On its Internet site Jenkees do from the doeken that he is "not disabled, but normal".

Jenkees received attention of the popular web-unwieldly GeenStijl also foot to rampart in the Netherlands.

Its debuutalbum Ronald Jenkees in physical form in 2007, was spent. A second album is for summer 2008.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.