Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: the_undertow's RfAr
> Wikimedia Discussion > General Discussion
Pages: 1, 2, 3
Somey
Doesn't appear to have ended one way or the other, at least not just yet... huh.gif
Moulton
QUOTE(the_undertow @ Wed 14th May 2008, 2:46pm) *

Thank you for bringing that page to my attention. I had not seen it before.

It will take me some time to review, absorb, and digest all the material that's been posted in the wake of FM's creation, ex nihilo, of a new user page bearing my name.

It occurs to me that in reverting FM's arguably inappropriate creation of the page in question, you were upholding WP:BLP#Non-article_space standards...

QUOTE(WP:BLP Standards)
Unsourced or poorly sourced contentious material about living persons—whether the material is negative, positive, or just questionable—should be removed immediately and without waiting for discussion, from Wikipedia articles, talk pages, user pages, and project space.

I don't think there is any question that what FM posted there is both contentious and questionable. I'll leave it to others to adjudge whether the sources which FM is relying on are considered probative or WP:RS by Wikipedia standards.

the_undertow
QUOTE(Moulton @ Wed 14th May 2008, 7:34pm) *

QUOTE(the_undertow @ Wed 14th May 2008, 2:46pm) *

Thank you for bringing that page to my attention. I had not seen it before.

It will take me some time to review, absorb, and digest all the material that's been posted in the wake of FM's creation, ex nihilo, of a new user page bearing my name.

It occurs to me that in reverting FM's arguably inappropriate creation of the page in question, you were upholding WP:BLP#Non-article_space standards...

QUOTE(WP:BLP Standards)
Unsourced or poorly sourced contentious material about living persons—whether the material is negative, positive, or just questionable—should be removed immediately and without waiting for discussion, from Wikipedia articles, talk pages, user pages, and project space.

I don't think there is any question that what FM posted there is both contentious and questionable. I'll leave it to others to adjudge whether the sources which FM is relying on are considered probative or WP:RS by Wikipedia standards.

haha. have a fun look at my talk page. (yeah, i deleted the page, so sue me)
Moulton
Things are happening faster than I can track them.

If I'm not totally lost, the MfD had reached some kind of temporary detente at a version suggested by Naerii. Then MastCell proposed this version instead, with a prominent Scarlet Letter tag (and the false annotation beneath it)? I can't tell which version prevailed per Raul654's bold action, as MastCell had commented favorably on both versions.

Then you summarily deleted the page again? Is that what I'm seeing now?

And you blanked the tag on the talk page, too?

Probably by the time I post this note, the situation will have changed again.
the_undertow
QUOTE(Moulton @ Wed 14th May 2008, 8:43pm) *

Things are happening faster than I can track them.

If I'm not totally lost, the MfD had reached some kind of temporary detente at a version suggested by Naerii. Then MastCell proposed this version instead, with a prominent Scarlet Letter tag (and the false annotation beneath it)? I can't tell which version prevailed per Raul654's bold action, as MastCell had commented favorably on both versions.

Then you summarily deleted the page again? Is that what I'm seeing now?

And you blanked the tag on the talk page, too?

Probably by the time I post this note, the situation will have changed again.

The MfD was for keep (the old version). So I took it upon myself to delete it. The talk page was up for delete as well, so I blanked it. Yeah, I made summary judgments, but look at my talk page before the fallout.

I restored your talk. I restored your userpage. I unblocked you. Any fallout that you see, such as the MfD is based on the previous version, dood. They were voting on the reverted version.

You know I dig ya.

Chip
the_undertow
i got bit here
Moulton
Meantime, I see where Random832 had begin to dissect the original FeloniousMonk allegations and evidence, unearthing the observation that FM's allegations were not particularly well supported by evidence and reasoning.

Whilst going through that, I came to this section, which I had not had a chance to investigate before...

QUOTE(Random832 dissecting FM's allegations and evidence)
# Brand new user making his first two edits matching Moulton's above requested content word-for-word within hours of Moulton's request: May 12, 2008 May 12, 2008 Same, acknowledging he's acted in response to Moulton's call: [15]

# Acknowledgements of directing meatpuppets: [16][17] [verification needed]

* Acknowledges correspondence, does not state or imply that the nature of the correspondence includes directing anyone to edit articles.

So I went back to look at the Tour and Picard BLPs and saw that an editor named PlatanusOccidentalis had indeed made edits (quickly reverted) based on my suggested improvements here, which I had posted two days ago.

I have no way of knowing who read that post and decided that the proposed revisions were a fair improvement to the BLPs, per my suggestion.

However FM charged the otherwise unknown editor with meat-puppetry.

QUOTE(the_undertow @ Wed 14th May 2008, 5:18pm) *
i got bit here

Another new development, an AN/I, over your actions?

I'll have to read that and respond once I've gone over it.
Avruch
You're not helping yourself, or Moulton, by refusing to civilly explain the reasoning for your actions. If you do that, without pissing all over people, then you might get by without being desysopped. I've commented against an immediate race to that end, but it could still easily end up there if folks are convinced that you will continue to make controversial and unexplained actions as an admin.
the_undertow
QUOTE(Avruch @ Wed 14th May 2008, 9:31pm) *

You're not helping yourself, or Moulton, by refusing to civilly explain the reasoning for your actions. If you do that, without pissing all over people, then you might get by without being desysopped. I've commented against an immediate race to that end, but it could still easily end up there if folks are convinced that you will continue to make controversial and unexplained actions as an admin.

If I lose my toolz over this action, then know that I am very cognizant about digging my grave. Should I remain an admin tomorrow, there is nothing that I will change about my actions. I cannot offer an apology, as much as you have been in my corner. I appreciate your support, and the rest who have supported me, but I will stand by what I did - there was no clear evidence of a community ban; so I reversed it, to no avail.
Proabivouac
Um, 93…
The Joy
Raul has gone to ArbCom over this:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Req...on#The_undertow
the_undertow
QUOTE(The Joy @ Wed 14th May 2008, 9:50pm) *

I'm okay with it. I knew what the end result may be. Life is more than editing.
Moulton
This all unfolding way too fast for me to follow. That same RfAr page also has FeloniousMonk requesting arbitration with Cla68.
dogbiscuit
If the ArbCom have any sense, they will run a mile from both requests. If they go along, it will be proof positive that a cabal is more important than the ethics of running Wikipedia.

I think even they know that it would be a death blow to their to support the Anti-ID gang. So this could be quite entertaining to find out what magic they will use to avoid slapping down a group which seem to have been allowed free reign - presumably by some GodKing given grace.
Derktar
You have a great deal of courage undertow, I will give you that.
Avruch
QUOTE(Avruch @ Wed 14th May 2008, 5:31pm) *

Even if you don't apologize for your tone on that one comment, you should still explain your actions calmly. Whatever the merits of what you did, which I haven't really examined in depth, its important to at least give your reasoning. The process definitely requires that, and faith in the process means you need to participate fully - and not just on an ArbCom subpage, but to editors and admins who ask you why. If you do that, and have even halfway valid reasoning (which I'm sure you must) then there is just no way that you would be desysopped. Reversed, perhaps. Desysopped - no.
Moulton
QUOTE(VanTucky in the AN/I)
A lynch mob is not the way to do this.

Strange Fruit hanging from the Sycamore Tree.
The Joy
Apparently the Arbs may make a decision without a pesky public hearing. No need to follow process, let's hang him without giving him a chance! ph34r.gif

http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=...oldid=212457363
Giggy
QUOTE(dogbiscuit @ Thu 15th May 2008, 8:06am) *

If the ArbCom have any sense, they will run a mile from both requests. If they go along, it will be proof positive that a cabal is more important than the ethics of running Wikipedia.

Cla68's RfAr is at 3 accepts as I write this.

the_undertow will lose his tools if his RfAr is accepted. Not that he cares, and not that it's justified. He has my support.
wikiwhistle
QUOTE(Giggy @ Thu 15th May 2008, 1:05am) *

the_undertow will lose his tools if his RfAr is accepted. Not that he cares, and not that it's justified. He has my support.

I'm surprised (pleasantly, perhaps, though it may not be the most relaxing option for himself) by his actions.
ColScott
QUOTE(wikiwhistle @ Wed 14th May 2008, 5:09pm) *

I'm surprised (pleasantly, perhaps, though it may not be the most relaxing option for himself) by his actions.

wait what?
http://www.donmurphy.net/board/showthread....781#post1166781
Somey
Would anyone object to my retitling this thread, since it's actually turned into a discussion of User:the_undertow's ArbCom situation?

I was thinking maybe something less silly this time, like "What is a Community Ban?" or just "Raul654 goes after the_undertow."

http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=...oldid=212451704

Apparently Raul654 thinks the words Moulton, I did what I could, and it turned out badly amount to "bragging." Obviously Raul654 is one of those who assumes that nobody will actually click on the links that are provided, at which point they would obviously discover that the_undertow isn't "bragging" at all.

Standard Operating Procedure for Raul, of course!
Moulton
How about: Swept Away In the Undertow.
thekohser
QUOTE(Somey @ Wed 14th May 2008, 9:18pm) *

Raul lacks the self-restraint to not eat himself to 300 pounds. Why would we expect him to show any restraint when there's a plateful of revenge sitting there in front of him?
Kato
QUOTE(ColScott @ Thu 15th May 2008, 2:12am) *

QUOTE(wikiwhistle @ Wed 14th May 2008, 5:09pm) *

wait what?
http://www.donmurphy.net/board/showthread....781#post1166781

laugh.gif
Jon Awbrey
QUOTE(Somey @ Wed 14th May 2008, 9:18pm) *

Would anyone object to my retitling this thread, since it's actually turned into a discussion of User:the_undertow's ArbCom situation?

I was thinking maybe something less silly this time, like "What is a Community Ban?" or just "Raul654 goes after the_undertow."

Wikipedia:Requests 4 Arbitrariness

Apparently Raul654 thinks the words Moulton, I did what I could, and it turned out badly amount to "bragging." Obviously Raul654 is one of those who assumes that nobody will actually click on the links that are provided, at which point they would obviously discover that the_undertow isn't "bragging" at all.

Howsabout:

Oh, Moulder!

Subtitle:

I Want To Believe!

Jon cool.gif
Somey
Not bad, but let's just keep it nice 'n' neat and call it "the_undertow's RfAr" for the time being.

Feel free to keep making suggestions, though...

Then again, if we're calling the Cla68 RfAr the "Cla68 Deathwatch," why not call all ArbCom cases against individual editors "Deathwatches"? Who knows, maybe it would actually make them hesitate ever-so-slightly before starting such cases.

I'm being naive again, aren't I?
Enric_Naval
QUOTE(ColScott @ Thu 15th May 2008, 3:12am) *

This guy probably saw the Arb case and decided to spread a bit of FUD and make himself look important on his message board.
ColScott
QUOTE(Enric_Naval @ Wed 14th May 2008, 8:07pm) *

QUOTE(ColScott @ Thu 15th May 2008, 3:12am) *

This guy probably saw the Arb case and decided to spread a bit of FUD and make himself look important on his message board.

Because that's how THIS GUY rolls...I am all about trying to make myself seem important
Somey
QUOTE(Enric_Naval @ Wed 14th May 2008, 10:07pm) *

Diving right in, eh Mr. Naval? I like that! Shows you've got guts... smiling.gif

I think ColScott has the right idea, personally - every time someone is brought up for an ArbCom case, we should all claim to have "taken over" the account being targeted using our 1337 H@xx0R Sk1LLZ! Then we can all argue over who really controls the account, and who's just "bluffing."

After all, one good FUD deserves another!
Janron
Wow, what a zoo. The Undertow, I've made some not so nice comments to you here, but I want to say I respect and admire you. Not because you did something to upset the Wiki-cultists, but because you took action on something you felt, as any reasonable person would, to right a wrong. A noble act. *sigh*

You are one of the sane ones - my goodness, look at JzG! But, see, he is in the evil cabal and gets a pass for his mental instability, erratic behavior, and poor social skills because he rids the place of evil-doers (trolls). Raul is another wacko. And then those poor little children admins, trying to be good little soldiers. Sheesh.

NewYorkBrad is gone, another rational, kindly, intelligent one. sad.gif

Soon there'll be nothing but lunatics left to run the asylum. wacko.gif
LaraLove
Oh, and this beautiful gem. I'm so pissed right now, I don't even know what to do.

My response to this ignorant bullshit if a few statements up in the case.
Giggy
Incidentally, I have proposed a Moulton unbanning at WP:AN.
dogbiscuit
QUOTE(Giggy @ Thu 15th May 2008, 11:37am) *

Incidentally, I have proposed a Moulton unbanning at WP:AN.

I note the civilised discussion so far. It reminds me of the good old days.

A little sweepstake on which member of the ID cabal dives in with all eight feet to poison the discussion. Still, it will add to the evidence in the Cla68 ArbCom discussion as they will not be able to resist making inappropriate comments.

I think Filll, but it may depend on who wakes up first.
dogbiscuit
The conversation on Moulton still remains civil...

My thoughts to put there would be:

1) Until the ID Project is disbanded, there is no point unbanning Moulton as he will be mercilessly stalked and harassed.
2) If editing articles was the criteria for presence, rather than being involved with the politics of the site (given that Moulton was not especially motivated to contribute widely to WP as far as I can tell, he was working to a noble agenda) then a large number of editors would be barred. So any undertaking to edit and not get into politics is disingenuous.
3) The forgiving approach is a way to win hearts and minds of the critics. It would be nice to see that side of admin discussions come back to the fore after the hate approach has been shown to be ineffective.
4) It might be more appropriate to wait till after the Cla68 ArbCom, if it was believed that this would highlight the inappropriate ownership and agenda pushing of the ID Project team, because then it would be obvious that Moulton was banned because he highlighted the disingenuous editing of articles, not because he was tiresome for some to deal with (I find when presented with wrong answers, it is quite difficult to not want to keep correcting them, too).
Moulton
For the benefit of those who are directing their attention to my case for the first time, let me provide a little background and perspective.

The RfC against me was brought by members of the WikiProject on Intelligent Design, in the wake of content disputes on five or six of their articles — notably the biographies of James Tour, Rosalind Picarcd, and David Berlinski, and the articles on Icons of Evolution and A Scientific Dissent from Darwinism.

I had been editing barely a week or two in their bailiwick, before User:Filll formally filed the RfC, which he and User:ConfuciusOrnis had been preparing on September 3rd and 4th in Filll's user space.

The RfC was dominated by members of the WikiClique on Intelligent Design, who acted as Plaintiff, Arresting Officer, Prosecutor, Bailiff, Judge, Jury, and Executioner. ConfuciusOrnis even filled in the Response Section of the RfC on my behalf, and signed my bottom line endorsement to it, taking selected portions of unsigned material I had begun to construct in Filll's rehearsal area. I thought that was a tad irregular and mentioned it to Kenosis.

On September 11th, User:KillerChihuahua, who is also a member of the WikiClique on Intelligent Design, summarily terminated the RfC and proceeded to an indefinite block, bypassing the WP:CSN process. She gave as her reason, "Disruptive POV OR warrior with no interest in writing an encyclopedia. See Rfc.", overlooking the {fact} that I had credentials in co-authoring an 8-page peer-reviewed and editorially vetted article for a four-volume print encyclopedia.

User:Yamla then placed a notifying tag on my talk page, giving a different reason ("repeated abuse of editing privileges") with the link going to WP:Vandalism. If you look at the RfC, you will discover that the word "vandalism" never appears. Thus both posted reasons for the indefinite block made no sense to me as they were at odds with the facts on the ground and with the content of the charges on the RfC.

In view of these confusing perplexities, I managed to submit a Request for Arbitration to ArbCom, asking them to review troubling aspects of my case.

Note carefully that I did not ask to be unblocked. For all I knew, I deserved to be blocked for some valid reason, in accordance with some comprehensible review of my alleged transgressions. And so I only asked ArbCom to opine on whether I had been afforded diligent due process in the course of the RfC.

My section of the RfAr concludes as follows:

QUOTE(Moulton's Reqest to ArbCom)
I am asking ArbCom to investigate and determine whether the allied editors and admins participating in my RfC and its aftermath engaged in a familiar Kafkaesque formulaic script routinely applied to a substantial number of cases similar to this one, without regard for conscientious and due diligence in the exercise of due process.

I am asking ArbCom to look beyond the details of any single case for a recurring pattern of unfair and draconian treatment that bespeaks an unbecoming trend in the disregard of reasonable standards for the exercise of due process.

ArbCom declined to take up the question.
Moulton
I thank Lar for revising FM's vandalism of User:Moulton. smile.gif

One other thing to consider, if concerned individuals don't mind...

FeloniousMonk inserted this line into User:Moulton.

QUOTE(History of Moulton's Case According to FeloniousMonk)

Notwithstanding the WikiClique's preference to view my RfAr as a request to be unblocked, do others here agree from reading the actual text of my request that I was not asking to be unblocked, but rather asking ArbCom to review whether or not I was afforded diligent due process?

QUOTE(Moulton's Request to ArbCom)
Statement by Moulton

I am asking ArbCom to review whether responsible admins participating in my RfC and its aftermath afforded me diligent and conscientious due process, without regard to the whether the final outcome would have been justified by a fair exercise of due process.

I am asking ArbCom to review the propriety of allied editors and admins arrogating to themselves the roles of judge, jury, and executioner when they initiated the RfC as plaintiffs and witnesses.

I am asking ArbCom to review the propriety of an admin executing a block based on a haphazard or presumptive theory of mind regarding an editor's interests or intentions, wherein the admin inexplicably failed to request or attend to evidence refuting the theory of mind upon which the contested decision rests.

I am asking ArbCom to review whether KillerChihuahua applied an excessive and unjust remedy in view of the issues raised in the RfC.

I am asking ArbCom to review the propriety of a blocking admin to ignore information and evidence that clearly demonstrates an error in judgment by the admin who rendered the judgment to execute the block.

I am asking ArbCom to review the propriety of an admin acting presumptively on a theory of mind without seeking evidence from me to ensure that his belief about my intentions is a valid theory of mind.

I am asking ArbCom to review Yamla's response in light of these unanswered questions.

I am asking ArbCom to consider whether MastCell exercised sufficient due diligence in ensuring that I was afforded a fair hearing by an impartial jury rather than being subjected to a hasty and undignified action that demonstrably subverted reasonable principles of due process.

I am also asking ArbCom to render an opinion whether Wikipedia does or does not adhere to normative standards for ethics in journalism.

I am asking ArbCom to investigate and determine whether the allied editors and admins participating in my RfC and its aftermath engaged in a familiar Kafkaesque formulaic script routinely applied to a substantial number of cases similar to this one, without regard for conscientious and due diligence in the exercise of due process.

I am asking ArbCom to look beyond the details of any single case for a recurring pattern of unfair and draconian treatment that bespeaks an unbecoming trend in the disregard of reasonable standards for the exercise of due process.

In each of those entreaties to ArbCom, does anyone here see me asking to be unblocked?
Alex

Of course it's justified. As well as frequently abusing the tools, and bragging about it here, he's rude, uncouth and is hardly in the position to be an editor, let alone an admin. He should have been desysopped long ago.
Moulton
Just out curiosity, Alex, could you spell out "abuse of tools" a bit more, and say what acts of his are worrisome examples of such abuse of administrative powers?
ColScott
QUOTE(Alex @ Thu 15th May 2008, 8:16am) *

Of course it's justified. As well as frequently abusing the tools, and bragging about it here, he's rude, uncouth and is hardly in the position to be an editor, let alone an admin. He should have been desysopped long ago.

Congratulations you managed to speak with that much food in your mouth. Well done!
Alex
QUOTE(Moulton @ Thu 15th May 2008, 4:18pm) *

Just out curiosity, Alex, could you spell out "abuse of tools" a bit more, and say what acts of his are worrisome examples of such abuse of adminstrative powers?

Knowingly going against the consensus of an MfD discussion, and bragging about it on here for one. And his edit/log summaries leave a lot to be desired.
Moulton
QUOTE(Alex @ Thu 15th May 2008, 11:26am) *
QUOTE(Moulton @ Thu 15th May 2008, 4:18pm) *
Just out curiosity, Alex, could you spell out "abuse of tools" a bit more, and say what acts of his are worrisome examples of such abuse of administrative powers?
Knowingly going against the consensus of an MfD discussion, and bragging about it on here for one. And his edit/log summaries leave a lot to be desired.

Thank you. That's helpful.

How would you rank "going against consensus" vs. failing to even ask for a community consensus on something significant, such as an indefinite block or a site-ban?

Would "bragging" extend to posting gratuitous "Scarlet Letter" tags on user pages?

And I agree with your concern about inadequate summaries for such things as blocking, page blanking, or page protection.

What remedy would you consider appropriate in such cases?
Kato
QUOTE(Moulton @ Thu 15th May 2008, 2:12pm) *

For the benefit of those who are directing their attention to my case for the first time, let me provide a little background and perspective.

The RfC against me was brought by members of the WikiProject on Intelligent Design, in the wake of content disputes on five or six of their articles — notably the biographies of James Tour, Rosalind Picarcd, and David Berlinski, and the articles on Icons of Evolution and A Scientific Dissent from Darwinism.

I had been editing barely a week or two in their bailiwick, before User:Filll formally filed the RfC, which he and User:ConfuciusOrnis had been preparing on September 3rd and 4th in Filll's user space.

The RfC was dominated by members of the WikiClique on Intelligent Design, who acted as Plaintiff, Arresting Officer, Prosecutor, Bailiff, Judge, Jury, and Executioner. ConfuciusOrnis even filled in the Response Section of the RfC on my behalf, and signed my bottom line endorsement to it, taking selected portions of unsigned material I had begun to construct in Filll's rehearsal area. I thought that was a tad irregular and mentioned it to Kenosis.

On September 11th, User:KillerChihuahua, who is also a member of the WikiClique on Intelligent Design, summarily terminated the RfC and proceeded to an indefinite block, bypassing the WP:CSN process. She gave as her reason, "Disruptive POV OR warrior with no interest in writing an encyclopedia. See Rfc.", overlooking the {fact} that I had credentials in co-authoring an 8-page peer-reviewed and editorially vetted article for a four-volume print encyclopedia.

User:Yamla then placed a notifying tag on my talk page, giving a different reason ("repeated abuse of editing privileges") with the link going to WP:Vandalism. If you look at the RfC, you will discover that the word "vandalism" never appears. Thus both posted reasons for the indefinite block made no sense to me as they were at odds with the facts on the ground and with the content of the charges on the RfC.

In view of these confusing perplexities, I managed to submit a Request for Arbitration to ArbCom, asking them to review troubling aspects of my case.

Note carefully that I did not ask to be unblocked. For all I knew, I deserved to be blocked for some valid reason, in accordance with some comprehensible review of my alleged transgressions. And so I only asked ArbCom to opine on whether I had been afforded diligent due process in the course of the RfC.

My section of the RfAr concludes as follows:

QUOTE(Moulton's Reqest to ArbCom)

ArbCom declined to take up the question.

You missed something. Raul was a senior arbitrator at the time of your case. He is also the senior member of the Intelligent Design crowd. There wasn't a hope that your case would be reviewed by the Arbitration committee in an impartial manner.

So they had free range to say what they like about you at the top of google search. Lie, smear and degrade your reputation at will. Attempt to humiliate you simply because you challenged what were obviously (at the time) horrendous smear-job biographies, that subsequently had to be fixed by diligent and more ethical people in their own time.

That's what Wikipedia is all about. Control and revenge. And this mob look like the most unpleasant practitioners at the place.
Moulton
QUOTE(Kato @ Thu 15th May 2008, 11:38am) *
You missed something. Raul was a senior arbitrator at the time of your case. He is also the senior member of the Intelligent Design crowd. There wasn't a hope that your case would be reviewed by the Arbitration committee in an impartial manner.

Raul's name does not appear on the signatories of the WikiProject on Intelligent Design.

I'm unclear how to establish his alliance to that clique of allied editors, shy of your personal testimony.
Kato
QUOTE(Moulton @ Thu 15th May 2008, 5:06pm) *

QUOTE(Kato @ Thu 15th May 2008, 11:38am) *

Raul's name does not appear on the signatories of the WikiProject on Intelligent Design.

I'm unclear how to establish his alliance to that clique of allied editors, shy of your personal testimony.

Try using your eyes and moving a mouse once in a while.
Moulton
QUOTE(Kato @ Thu 15th May 2008, 12:12pm) *

That was unhelpful, Kato.

I'd be grateful for something more helpful to me.
Kato
QUOTE(Moulton @ Thu 15th May 2008, 5:17pm) *

Eyes. Mouse.

http://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en&rlz=1...nG=Search&meta=
Kyaa the Catlord
QUOTE(Moulton @ Thu 15th May 2008, 10:17am) *

I'd point you to Rosalind Picard's talk page where he pops up and starts threatening to block those discussing an opposing viewpoint to the ID clique's as evidence. He's definitely one of the boys.
Moulton
Yes, I am aware that Raul is the Featured Articles Editor, and that among the 2047 Featured Articles to-date, Raul chose the article on Intelligent Design to be a Featured Article on Columbus Day of last year.

And I am also aware that as an Admin, he occasionally steps in to arrest kerfuffles that break out in contentious and controversial subjects, including those in the bailiwick of the WikiClique on Intelligent Design. But I don't see how that makes him a "senior member of the Intelligent Design crowd."

It's not clear to me that his defense of one faction of editors against another makes him a "senior member" of the faction he sides with.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.