Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: SlimVirgin Deathwatch
> Wikimedia Discussion > Editors > Notable editors > SlimVirgin
that one guy
Looking at the RFAR, she's getting hammered, not Cla68 like she intended.
Pumpkin Muffins
QUOTE(that one guy @ Tue 20th May 2008, 10:59pm) *

Looking at the RFAR, she's getting hammered, not Cla68 like she intended.

I don't know ... The arbcom has consistently demonstrated their incompetence when it comes to making important people orientated decisions. For example, sanctioning the very best content creators for airing problems while letting worthless sleezeballs walk.

All you really need to know about this arbcom case Cla said in one sentence;
"I would have thought that an administrator lying in order to attempt to discredit an RfA candidate would be clear grounds for immediate desysopping. I brought it to the attention of a sitting arbitrator, FloNight, who did not respond [95]"

I expect the same thing here, times a hundred, and I'm sick and tired of waiting to be wrong.
Herschelkrustofsky
For the information of new readers, the arbcom case being referred to here is Requests for Arbitration:C68-FM-SV, and there is already an extensive thread on it here in the Bureacracy forum, where ArbCom cases are discussed.
Heat
Don't get your hopes up. This is the arbcomm we're talking about, not the real world. While there might be a few arbs who think SV and FM need to be slapped down it's not going to happen as long as clowns like FloNight have any input. The arbcomm might argue about SV and her shenanigans on their own private list but there'll be no consensus and, in public, they'll either ignore the evidence against SV and FM or make earnest statements about unfortunate occurances without singling anyone out, talk about the great contributions SV and FM have made to wikipedia and forgive them for any transgressions.

Oh, and of course, rather than reply to their accusers publicly, SV and FM are sending "secret evidence" to the arbcomm via email and pleading their case privately so that no one can poke holes in their arguments.
that one guy
Who knows whats to happen. I'm a fan of it's not over till the fat lady sings, but that's just me.
Disillusioned Lackey
QUOTE(Heat @ Wed 21st May 2008, 2:04am) *

Oh, and of course, rather than reply to their accusers publicly, SV and FM are sending "secret evidence" to the arbcomm via email and pleading their case privately so that no one can poke holes in their arguments.

Hey! That's something new! I've *never* heard of that option before!

Perhaps Slim should get a patent©!

Disillusioned Lackey
QUOTE(Pumpkin Muffins @ Wed 21st May 2008, 1:32am) *

for airing problems while letting worthless sleezeballs walk.

Wait. You can't mean to speak unkindly of David Gerard.

He's a highly distinguished and accomplished man of talent and class.

biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

I ask that this be accepted. Cla68 does good work in the main namespace, but it is constantly punctuated by prolonged attempts to make the project a toxic place for others. I have been one of his targets for over a year. It has involved wikistalking me to articles and talk pages I edit a lot and that Cla has never edited, claims that I edit in bad faith, that I am a liar, that I abuse the admin tools, that I am a "formerly respected" editor, and that I am up to something and need to be investigated. He often refers to my alleged sockpuppetry, and encourages others to post links to attack sites or posts them himself.

What's that you say Slim? You've been a 'target' for over a year? Gosh, you poor dear. Poor helpless baby bunny. The signals from remote stalkers can be so disturbing and traumatic. It's like they take over your entire existence, and run through your entire life. Gosh, its horrible, isn't it, Slim? Then the part about no one believing you. Gosh, I have so much sympathy for you right now.... tears are streaming down my face.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.