Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: What happens when a LP doesn't help BLP
> Wikimedia Discussion > General Discussion
Pages: 1, 2
Alex
See it here. Interesting who created it as well, don't you think?

QUOTE(Alex @ Mon 16th June 2008, 12:31pm) *

Nevermind, Ryulong nuked it! laugh.gif
the_undertow
I created the Swat article for the pure fact that he satisfies notability. 4 references and it cannot be shot down at Afd, but since there may or may not be a certain clique on WP, and since there is no opt-out policy, I think that any esteemed running mate for the board at least deserves his own article. I'm not acting out of malice here, only trying to bring the sum of all information to you guys. That's what we do, right? We just divulge the facts and our obligation is not to the subject of the article but for the 4 year old in Africa, who needs this information to find a cure for ringworm.

That's what we are doing here. We are trying to give the sum of all information to those who may not have it. At least that's what I am trying to do.

if you have 6 minutes to kill, i've covered my bases
Alex
QUOTE(the_undertow @ Mon 16th June 2008, 12:32pm) *

I created the Swat article for the pure fact that he satisfies notability. 4 references and it cannot be shot down at Afd, but since there may or may not be a certain clique on WP, and since there is no opt-out policy, I think that any esteemed running mate for the board at least deserves his own article. I'm not acting out of malice here, only trying to bring the sum of all information to you guys. That's what we do, right? We just divulge the facts and our obligation is not to the subject of the article but for the 4 year old in Africa, who needs this information to find a cure for ringworm.

That's what we are doing here. We are trying to give the sum of all information to those who may not have it. At least that's what I am trying to do.

Ryulong deleted it.
Viridae
Wouldnt have survivedf AfD on two counts - 1. I don't belive he actually IS notable enough for an article. 2. The usual hysterical backlash.
wikiwhistle
Oh I missed it. T_U, do you have a copy that I could read? Not that I'm in the loop about all that's happened really lol smile.gif I don't know much about Swat.
the_undertow
QUOTE(Viridae @ Mon 16th June 2008, 11:44am) *

Wouldnt have survivedf AfD on two counts - 1. I don't belive he actually IS notable enough for an article. 2. The usual hysterical backlash.

It satisfied WP:N. Board member plus 5 sources. Yeah. It is a notable article.
Viridae
QUOTE(the_undertow @ Mon 16th June 2008, 9:52pm) *

The sourcing was fine - I just dont think that there was enough notability. That is however my personal opinion.
Neil
QUOTE(Viridae @ Mon 16th June 2008, 1:04pm) *

The sourcing was fine - I just dont think that there was enough notability. That is however my personal opinion.

He has more notability than Elonka Dunin.
Viridae
QUOTE(Neil @ Mon 16th June 2008, 10:07pm) *

QUOTE(Viridae @ Mon 16th June 2008, 1:04pm) *

He has more notability than Elonka Dunin.

Also deletable - and that is my long standing opinion.

Edit: My opinion not More opinion. Baking cookies - am distracted.
SirFozzie
The undertow, come on man, this is doing no good. The sources in the article was A) his home page, B ) and C) Articles about Wikipedia's response to events, which shouldn't be added to WP Articles (Avoid self-reference?), and D) the very mininum claim to notability, but there was nothing in there other then noting he holds the position of "Chief Legislative Officer" of an organization so notable that there is not ONE Google News hit of the organization at ALL.

I disagreed with him when he called you what he did. I defended Giggy when OrangeMarlin called Giggy what he did. Trust me, I'm on your side (yes, I know, you probably don't think so) of the ledger when it comes to this. But you're not doing yourself any favors whatsoever here. Don't push it any further.. you're doing yourself no good here.. you may be doing your cause harm in fact.
Alex
I love the protection summary on the now redirect:

"11:42, 16 June 2008 Johan Elisson (Talk | contribs) m (Protected Dan Rosenthal: prevent retaliation [edit=sysop:move=sysop])" (my emphasis).
thekohser
QUOTE(the_undertow @ Mon 16th June 2008, 7:32am) *

You are one angry Wikipedian! I'd be scared of you. Tattoo and everything. Seriously, this is interesting. SirFozzie's cautioning you and all. Very interesting.
thekohser
QUOTE(Alex @ Mon 16th June 2008, 7:32am) *

QUOTE(Alex @ Mon 16th June 2008, 12:31pm) *

Nevermind, Ryulong nuked it! laugh.gif

Nope, it's back -- now with new and improved middle initial "K." !

Let's keep the discussion on this subject continuing on The Undertow's thread on the topic.

Greg
the_undertow
QUOTE(SirFozzie @ Mon 16th June 2008, 12:27pm) *

The undertow, come on man, this is doing no good. The sources in the article was A) his home page, B ) and C) Articles about Wikipedia's response to events, which shouldn't be added to WP Articles (Avoid self-reference?), and D) the very mininum claim to notability, but there was nothing in there other then noting he holds the position of "Chief Legislative Officer" of an organization so notable that there is not ONE Google News hit of the organization at ALL.

I disagreed with him when he called you what he did. I defended Giggy when OrangeMarlin called Giggy what he did. Trust me, I'm on your side (yes, I know, you probably don't think so) of the ledger when it comes to this. But you're not doing yourself any favors whatsoever here. Don't push it any further.. you're doing yourself no good here.. you may be doing your cause harm in fact.

You only found out on this in IRC. Way to go. If you were on my side, then you would not have admonished me on my talk page, knowing full well that it was protected.

Hey, I am just a guy, who created an article on someone who satisfied WP:N. Your speedy deletion proves that something is wrong as you did it under A7 - no assertion of notability. With and IQ of 158, I think I know better than that. I wrote the article with notability. It's a certain crew that is butthurt that the AP is going to do an article on 'Deconstucting Wikipedia.' I hide nothing. I made it no secret that mailing lists are bullshit, that Arbcom is one-sided, and I PROVED with the video that there is a clan that runs this shit. This article was deleted under bullshit pretenses. They next step was Afd, not speedy, and you know that.

This, as captured on video, is really going to blow it all wide open. You guys will finally have to answer to the masses.

And that sucks. Finally, WP will have to answer to the masses instead of the reciprocal.
Shalom
Hey undertow, if you absolutely must go creating articles about WMF Board candidates, why not do one for Gregory Kohs? The wiki article on Kohs has gone through three AFDs and a DRV, but the consensus to delete was tenuous, and he may have done some interesting things in the meanwhile to make himself more notable. Heck, you can argue that by promoting Wikipedia Review, he has voluntarily cast himself into the public arena! And since he's banned, he can't edit his own Wikipedia biography! (Not that it would stop him from trying...)

I'm just saying, if you need to make people angry from no reason, pick on someone who can't fight back. I'm not really serious about this, as you can plainly see, but think about the consequences of putting a biography on Wikipedia when you know it will provoke a certain response.
GlassBeadGame
QUOTE(the_undertow @ Mon 16th June 2008, 8:32am) *

WP will have to answer to the masses instead of the reciprocal.

Could you explain what you mean by this please?
Jon Awbrey
QUOTE(GlassBeadGame @ Mon 16th June 2008, 12:05pm) *

E = mc²

Hence, the mass is E/c².

And the reciprocal of that is c²/E.

c?

Jon cool.gif
Milton Roe
QUOTE(Viridae @ Mon 16th June 2008, 12:04pm) *

You're not going to get very far with that argument. "Notability" merely means "has sources" and "someone in power structure at WP is interested."

You need examples? As a Dutchboy you're going to need zillions of fingers for those dykes, and there are so many of them at WP that you'll surely get nailed for harrassment.
GlassBeadGame
QUOTE(Jon Awbrey @ Mon 16th June 2008, 10:10am) *

QUOTE(GlassBeadGame @ Mon 16th June 2008, 12:05pm) *

E = mc²

Hence, the mass is E/c².

And the reciprocal of that is c²/E.

c?

Jon cool.gif

Yes, I understand that the reciprocal is what is on the other side of the fraction. What I wanted to know is about these "masses." Are we talking about the non-elites in the Wikipedian "community" or are we looking at folks in the wider community that exists off the website? The latter seems to hold more promise than the former as far as I can tell. The Wikiipedian "community" is FUBAR. at least any repair they can perform for themselves.
wikiwhistle
QUOTE(the_undertow @ Mon 16th June 2008, 3:32pm) *

You only found out on this in IRC. Way to go. If you were on my side, then you would not have admonished me on my talk page, knowing full well that it was protected.

It was unprotected soon after, wasn't it? He's right to encourage you to cool it- you'll just end up blocked for something if you persist in doing random stuff calculated to be annoying, as you know.

Hey, I am just a guy, who created an article on someone who satisfied WP:N. Your speedy deletion proves that something is wrong as you did it under A7 - no assertion of notability.

Others have said it's not all that notable. It's arguable. A lot of articles are speedied at first, then the speedies reversed if it's decided otherwise. The refs really don't make his sound that exciting and worth an article and he's still young, he's not done much so far.

With and IQ of 158, I think I know better than that.

You always have to mention your physique, or intellectual heights or other acheivements. smile.gif

This, as captured on video, is really going to blow it all wide open. You guys will finally have to answer to the masses.

And that sucks. Finally, WP will have to answer to the masses instead of the reciprocal.

You really think it'll be so significant to outsiders? Especially as they will see the point of Swat having an entry even less, as his entry's mainly about his exploits on wikipedia, about which few people care. smile.gif
maggot3
He's already blocked.

Also, I admit to finding this rather funny.
Moulton
The Way English Wikipedians Do Things

There you have it: The Post-Modern Politics of Disempowerment or The Tao of Wikipedia.
wikiwhistle
His eyes look like he's a bit erm...in a strong altered state of consciousness in the video I have to say.
Janron
QUOTE(wikiwhistle @ Mon 16th June 2008, 6:05pm) *

His eyes look like he's a bit erm...in a strong altered state of consciousness in the video I have to say.

It's more than his eyes -- it's his affect, and body language. sad.gif

I believe many of the major players on Wikipedia have some physiological abnormalities and/or addiction problems. (Caveat: There are many types of addictions which do not involve chemicals. I am not accusing the_undertow of being under the influence of some chemical, because I have no way of knowing that for sure. Though, IMO, in addition to the video, his claims, actions, etc., there does seem to indicate some ...um...pathology there . ) *sigh* He needs help - an intervention, with compassion.

SWATJester too - perhaps more so. I really am concerned about these people, and the effect it has on themselves, others in the community (online and off), and their families.

Giggy
QUOTE(maggot3 @ Tue 17th June 2008, 4:34am) *

Out of curiosity, is there precedent for non-arbs to make blocks based on arbcom-l? Especially when they're involved? If another arb has endorsed it on behalf of ArbCom it'd be different, but at the moment it's bound to create even more drama. Like that's needed.
Viridae
Endorsed by the committee I believe.
the_undertow
QUOTE(Iamlost @ Mon 16th June 2008, 10:44pm) *

QUOTE(wikiwhistle @ Mon 16th June 2008, 6:05pm) *

It's more than his eyes -- it's his affect, and body language. sad.gif

I believe many of the major players on Wikipedia have some physiological abnormalities and/or addiction problems. (Caveat: There are many types of addictions which do not involve chemicals. I am not accusing the_undertow of being under the influence of some chemical, because I have no way of knowing that for sure. Though, IMO, in addition to the video, his claims, actions, etc., there does seem to indicate some ...um...pathology there . ) *sigh* He needs help - an intervention, with compassion.

SWATJester too - perhaps more so. I really am concerned about these people, and the effect it has on themselves, others in the community (online and off), and their families.

O yeah. There was no doubt I was drunk. However, please don't be concerned about any intervention. I am one of those rare breeds who has the ability to wake up the next day with complete recall. I would have created the article sober, but it only seemed fun when I was drinking. tongue.gif

I fuck around when I am sober, as well.

I have 3 episodes of As the World Turns to get to, so I gotta split, but I do appreciate the concern.
Alex
QUOTE(Giggy @ Tue 17th June 2008, 11:06am) *

Out of curiosity, is there precedent for non-arbs to make blocks based on arbcom-l? Especially when they're involved? If another arb has endorsed it on behalf of ArbCom it'd be different, but at the moment it's bound to create even more drama. Like that's needed.

It was a bad idea for Raul654 to perform the block. No one but arbitrators should be making blocks per "secret mailing list discussion". Yeah, he's a former arb, but that doesn't mean he's a current one. It's especially bad as he's involved.

On a side note, I thought 9 months was a weird length of time to block.
Viridae
QUOTE(Alex @ Tue 17th June 2008, 8:31pm) *

It was a bad idea for Raul654 to perform the block. No one but arbitrators should be making blocks per "secret mailing list discussion". Yeah, he's a former arb, but that doesn't mean he's a current one. It's especially bad as he's involved.

likewise
the_undertow
QUOTE(Alex @ Tue 17th June 2008, 10:31am) *

I'm going to be a father, so he must know that as soon as I am unblocked, I won't have time for this!
Thanks Alex, as you're a stand up guy. It may or may not have been a bad block, but the only thing that was incorrect at the AN was FT's assertion "Undertow had tried to make a point in a contentious area, and wanted others to agree with definitions he felt correct on the topic, which he knew in the real world were often viewed with hostility and would often be rejected. It backfired badly."

I think this goes back to the distinction between white pride and white supremacy - and other users have defended this distinction, but I was never one of them. That's where it all began.

And whistle, yes I have taken some pride in my physique, but hey, I worked for it. As far as my IQ...nah, that wasn't my doing - I think that some Intelligent being with a Design was at work. I don't like to talk about myself. So let's refocus, and talk about me for a change. I got into grad school today. Woo hoo. You all know what that means!?

Yeah, new IP address. Haha.

Laters,

Chipper

QUOTE(maggot3 @ Mon 16th June 2008, 6:34pm) *

He's already blocked.

Also, I admit to finding this rather funny.

OK ya lil shit. I added a 'd' to the word. I get it. I said I was intelligent, not smart.
Giggy
On a light hearted note I'm glad to say my IQ is higher than yours (160 last time I checked). Now I need to work on the abs. sad.gif tongue.gif

See ya round.
the_undertow
QUOTE(Giggy @ Tue 17th June 2008, 10:42am) *

On a light hearted note I'm glad to say my IQ is higher than yours (160 last time I checked). Now I need to work on the abs. sad.gif tongue.gif

See ya round.

You are using the metric system because you are a 'roo. My own conversion leaves you at an IQ of 98. That's not bad. You just may need some help using a bottle opener. laugh.gif
LaraLove
QUOTE(the_undertow @ Tue 17th June 2008, 6:41am) *

... the only thing that was incorrect at the AN was FT's assertion "Undertow had tried to make a point in a contentious area, and wanted others to agree with definitions he felt correct on the topic, which he knew in the real world were often viewed with hostility and would often be rejected. It backfired badly."

I think this goes back to the distinction between white pride and white supremacy - and other users have defended this distinction, but I was never one of them. That's where it all began.

He's referring to your edit summary from the post of the news article to your buddy's murder. So you're half right. That is where it all began.
Giggy
QUOTE(the_undertow @ Tue 17th June 2008, 8:50pm) *

QUOTE(Giggy @ Tue 17th June 2008, 10:42am) *

See ya round.

You are using the metric system because you are a 'roo. My own conversion leaves you at an IQ of 98. That's not bad. You just may need some help using a bottle opener. laugh.gif

Hmm... I can't remember the conversions (I am only a 'roo after all) but it'd actually be below 75, I think. Somebody help me put my shoes on.
the_undertow
resolved due to trolling against WR
Moulton
We're marching to a faster pace
Look out
Here comes the master race

Here is my take on that topic...

SirFozzie
Baleeted.
LaraLove
[Deleted]
the_undertow
taken off-board.
LaraLove
Moved to email... why is this bitter bullshit even here?
lolwut
I recognise that APC song. It's from their first album, right? I haven't listened to that in quite a large number of years.

biggrin.gif
Janron
QUOTE(the_undertow @ Tue 17th June 2008, 6:23am) *

O yeah. There was no doubt I was drunk. However, please don't be concerned about any intervention. I am one of those rare breeds who has the ability to wake up the next day with complete recall. I would have created the article sober, but it only seemed fun when I was drinking. tongue.gif

I fuck around when I am sober, as well.

I have 3 episodes of As the World Turns to get to, so I gotta split, but I do appreciate the concern.

Well, that didn't help change my opinion. The video, that is - not you personally. I'm glad you're doing better though - at least I hope you are, and wish you well. smile.gif

For the record; IMO, SWATjester is a complete moron. He's infuriatingly clueless. How in the hell did he get that "power"? I don't understand Wikipedia, I guess. *sigh*

LaraLove
QUOTE(ByAppointmentTo @ Sat 21st June 2008, 7:14pm) *

I recognise that APC song. It's from their first album, right? I haven't listened to that in quite a large number of years.

biggrin.gif

Oh, lookie, Chip, just what you wanted.

Yea, Mer de Noms is a great album. I hadn't heard any of their music, or Tool for that matter, until December of last year. I just bought this CD shortly after the start of the year.
Milton Roe
QUOTE(Iamlost @ Sat 21st June 2008, 11:56pm) *

For the record; IMO, SWATjester is a complete moron. He's infuriatingly clueless. How in the hell did he get that "power"? I don't understand Wikipedia, I guess. *sigh*

Stick around. One of the ways I realized that America must not be such a bad place, is from the fact that one day I realized that the main thing that was puzzling me about Wikipedia is how it was so far from a meritocracy. Well, why should I expect anything even approaching one? In a lot of places in the world, they are totally unsurprised and nonplused when they hit organizations like that. It's all they know. A colleague of mine from Taiwan just shrugged.

We are betrayed by our expectations of others. Think for a minute about bankrobbers. They're stuck in this bank, and they threaten to kill hostages unless they get a car or helicopter or something. That's projection. The robbers think that the authorities will care so much about innocent liives that they'll let the robbers have what they want. In reality, the government isn't going to let the robbers get away no matter how many people they threaten to kill. THEY DON'T CARE. The average toughguy bankrobber's assumption that the government actually cares enough about hostages to give up any authority, is, well, kind of sweet in its artlessness. There's a sort of innocence there, shining through. At least, by contrast with your government. Which will go through any number of civilians if it has to, to stay in control (see military "draft").

So, keep on asking why those people with the power and control in Wikipedia are so comparitively stupid and mean. It shows you haven't lost some essential piece of faith in humanity. Good for you.

M.

P.S. I can tell you're not a legal secretary.

lolwut
QUOTE(LaraLove @ Sun 22nd June 2008, 6:00am) *

biggrin.gif

Yea, Mer de Noms is a great album. I hadn't heard any of their music, or Tool for that matter, until December of last year. I just bought this CD shortly after the start of the year.

Hmm, I got that CD in about December 2002. Tool, I first got into somewhere around a year before that in late 2001. I've probably barely listened to APC's first album since like 2003.

So yeah, I was responsible for your ED article. You've taken to it well, I must admit, and there's some pretty bad stuff in there (scat rape porn/white nationalist stuff).

I've actually looked at Stormfront out of curiousity following this whole drama. Really, it strikes me as a place where people go to blame ethnic minorities for their problems... it's as if they're looking to create hate. The logic they use in posts is often questionable, and some of the people posting there seem to have unrealistic expectations and indeed, it would appear, limited intelligence. Sure, immigrant ethnic minorities can create problems in majority 'white' countries, and there's no reason to be ashamed of being 'white' (I've seen some kids who appear this way), but on the whole, the place seems largely to be a portal for stirring up hate. (And yes, that is different from ED and 4chan, because Stormfront does not seem to be a comedy website).

Yet another Wikipedia Review post without any Wikipedia-related content...

wink.gif
the_undertow
QUOTE(ByAppointmentTo @ Sun 22nd June 2008, 9:18am) *

biggrin.gif

Hmm, I got that CD in about December 2002. Tool, I first got into somewhere around a year before that in late 2001. I've probably barely listened to APC's first album since like 2003.

So yeah, I was responsible for your ED article. You've taken to it well, I must admit, and there's some pretty bad stuff in there (scat rape porn/white nationalist stuff).

I've actually looked at Stormfront out of curiousity following this whole drama. Really, it strikes me as a place where people go to blame ethnic minorities for their problems... it's as if they're looking to create hate. The logic they use in posts is often questionable, and some of the people posting there seem to have unrealistic expectations and indeed, it would appear, limited intelligence. Sure, immigrant ethnic minorities can create problems in majority 'white' countries, and there's no reason to be ashamed of being 'white' (I've seen some kids who appear this way), but on the whole, the place seems largely to be a portal for stirring up hate. (And yes, that is different from ED and 4chan, because Stormfront does not seem to be a comedy website).

wink.gif

By owning up to the responsibility of actually creating the article, then you also have enough clout to have it deleted. Lara doesn't need that article to exist, and I'm sure that ED does not either.

I have no intentions of hanging around WP nor WR anymore, but if you can act in a gesture of good faith, I would implore you to have the article deleted, as the personal information there can lead someone straight to her doorstep. Nobody wants, nor endorses that type of behavior. ED is a dichotomy because the humor is great, but at the same time it targets admins of WP, so in essence, the boundaries are not quite clear. It's either a humorous site, or one that blasts members of WP. I'm simply asking that her article and its respective talk page be taken down, and as I have no intentions of debasing others, then please do what you can to make sure she is not dehumanized as well.

I don't think I am asking much. A simple article on ED, while not likely to be scoured, can certainly cause strife to any individual. Please take it down, and continue to assert your presence here. And you, like me, may come to find that real-life dialogue and real-friends gained on any site may outweigh the damage that can actually be done to any person - regardless of how they find their own article. It's just a request.

~ sent from Chipper via Blackberry
lolwut
QUOTE(the_undertow @ Sun 22nd June 2008, 11:54am) *

biggrin.gif

wink.gif

By owning up to the responsibility of actually creating the article, then you also have enough clout to have it deleted. Lara doesn't need that article to exist, and I'm sure that ED does not either.

I have no intentions of hanging around WP nor WR anymore, but if you can act in a gesture of good faith, I would implore you to have the article deleted, as the personal information there can lead someone straight to her doorstep. Nobody wants, nor endorses that type of behavior. ED is a dichotomy because the humor is great, but at the same time it targets admins of WP, so in essence, the boundaries are not quite clear. It's either a humorous site, or one that blasts members of WP. I'm simply asking that her article and its respective talk page be taken down, and as I have no intentions of debasing others, then please do what you can to make sure she is not dehumanized as well.

I don't think I am asking much. A simple article on ED, while not likely to be scoured, can certainly cause strife to any individual. Please take it down, and continue to assert your presence here. And you, like me, may come to find that real-life dialogue and real-friends gained on any site may outweigh the damage that can actually be done to any person - regardless of how they find their own article. It's just a request.

I'm not responsible for all of the article. The only stuff that is really my own work is everything up to and not including the stuff about the scat rape porn. Everything else (that's the scat rape porn and white supremacy stuff) is pretty much copy-pasted from dialogue I found on Wikipedia. Any subsequent edits revealing real name and/or real location were not done by me, and have also been removed by myself permanently and are completely against ED policy. I'll discuss the whole issue with ED sysops in private and this may result in any of the following: no change, trimming down of the article, or outright deletion and protection to prevent re-creation. I will try to argue a case for outright deletion.

Update: LaraLove article has been deleted. By me.

http://www.encyclopediadramatica.com/LaraLove
the_undertow
QUOTE(ByAppointmentTo @ Sun 22nd June 2008, 11:14am) *

biggrin.gif

wink.gif

I'm not responsible for all of the article. The only stuff that is really my own work is everything up to and not including the stuff about the scat rape porn. Everything else (that's the scat rape porn and white supremacy stuff) is pretty much copy-pasted from dialogue I found on Wikipedia. Any subsequent edits revealing real name and/or real location were not done by me, and have also been removed by myself permanently and are completely against ED policy. I'll discuss the whole issue with ED sysops in private and this may result in any of the following: no change, trimming down of the article, or outright deletion and protection to prevent re-creation. I will try to argue a case for outright deletion.

That is all I can ask. There was someone earlier that mentioned SF, and it's just so hateful, that it has no relevance to where it was when I was 8 years younger. I fear that ED may be the same. As a last stance or even post on WR, I would simply like to commend you by having the balls to even ask for the deletion. So much hositiliy, and not enough action. Do what you can brother, and that's the best you can do.

QUOTE(ByAppointmentTo @ Sun 22nd June 2008, 11:16am) *

biggrin.gif

wink.gif

Update: LaraLove article has been deleted. By me.

http://www.encyclopediadramatica.com/LaraLove

I have to at least laugh and say that your actions are not unlike my own. It's very tough to go against the grain. I consider you a good person for having done so. Thank you.

Mr. Mystery

I have to at least laugh and say that your actions are not unlike my own. It's very tough to go against the grain. I consider you a good person for having done so. Thank you.

Congrats. I was going to recommend asking LL to testify as a character witness in your well-thought out libel case against SWAT, but she doesn't sound like she would be willing to "help you out" much more at this point. Maybe for your next good deed you can help get her Wikipedia account, which she used to made these statements in the first place, deleted as well.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.