Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Bert and Ernie to be merged on Wikipedia
> Wikimedia Discussion > Articles
Emperor
Mr. Merge has proposed that Bert and Ernie be merged to Bert and Ernie.
Eva Destruction
Mr_Merge has a total of three contributions. Come on, who was it?
Bob Boy
QUOTE(Emperor @ Thu 19th June 2008, 9:48pm) *

Does this have anything to do with gay marriage being legal in California?
Jon Awbrey
QUOTE(Emperor @ Thu 19th June 2008, 10:48pm) *

They'd been camped out on the courthouse steps in San Francisco for a week waiting for their license. Some anxious thoughts as to what the vicissitudes of time and popular referenda will bring, but tears of joy all around in the mean time. wub.gif

Jon cool.gif
thekohser
This is obviously a plot by Bert, since his Wikipedia page title is beset with the parenthetical (Sesame Street), while Ernie is so full of his damn self because his Wikipedia page title is just "Ernie", full stop.

Bert is evil, you know.

UserB

{{resolved}}

If I had nothing better to do, I'd go clean out some of the old merge proposals. Drive-by merge tagging just annoys me.
One
QUOTE(UserB @ Fri 20th June 2008, 3:56am) *

{{resolved}}

If I had nothing better to do, I'd go clean out some of the old merge proposals. Drive-by merge tagging just annoys me.

Wait, I see you replied to a post where I referred to B's evidence in the Cla68 mess'o'merging. Are you B on Wikipedia? If so, I admire your work there.

Welcome to WR.
Milton Roe
QUOTE(thekohser @ Fri 20th June 2008, 3:32am) *

This is obviously a plot by Bert, since his Wikipedia page title is beset with the parenthetical (Sesame Street), while Ernie is so full of his damn self because his Wikipedia page title is just "Ernie", full stop.

Bert is evil, you know.

Bert had been suggesting the merge for quite a while, but approval from Ernie was delayed because he didn't hear the proposals, due to having a banana in his ear. News at 11.
BobbyBombastic
QUOTE(Bob Boy @ Thu 19th June 2008, 10:56pm) *

QUOTE(Emperor @ Thu 19th June 2008, 9:48pm) *

Does this have anything to do with gay marriage being legal in California?

I was a little surprised that Burt and Ernie didn't have [[Category:LGBT]] on it. cool.gif
Milton Roe
QUOTE(Jon Awbrey @ Fri 20th June 2008, 3:00am) *

They'd been camped out on the courthouse steps in San Francisco for a week waiting for their license. Some anxious thoughts as to what the vicissitudes of time and popular referenda will bring, but tears of joy all around in the mean time. wub.gif

Jon cool.gif

You know next will be Kirk and Spock.

K/S ohmy.gif
guy
QUOTE(Milton Roe @ Fri 20th June 2008, 5:18am) *

I believe that the actors, William Shatner and Leonard Nimoy, had known each other long before Star Trek.
Moulton
QUOTE(Milton Roe @ Fri 20th June 2008, 12:18am) *

K/S ohmy.gif

That would be so not fascinating.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.