Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Justice : Poetic, Pathetic, And Non
> Wikimedia Discussion > General Discussion
Jon Awbrey
It has been been so e-musing reading the doleful lamentations of Wikipediot Eristocrats as they trod their justly-deserted path to the guillotine that I thought I would open a skein for collecting examples of Wikipediot Justice In Action.

Here is one case that cruel twits of fête e-lected to make my constant example:

KillerChihuahua's notion of Due Process.

May she fall on the same sword that she has run through so many others.

Note the attributes of WP:DOO-PROCESS —

Express Rail Service. The total time elapsed between KillerChihuahua's Hear Ye! Hear Ye! and Gwernol's Indefinite Block Implemented was exactly 6 hours, taking place between 1 am and 7 am my local time:

20:51, 6 Sep 2006 (UTC) = 00:51, 7 Sep 2006 (EDT)
02:51, 7 Sep 2006 (UTC) = 06:51, 7 Sep 2006 (EDT)

Secret Evidence. The alleged "project spam" had already been deleted by the Prosecutor by the time the proceedings began, so anyone but an administrator who happened by the lynching tree in the early hours of the fateful morn in question would be forced to take their word for the dastardly character of the alleged offense.

Expertly False Witness. Quoth SlimVirgin, "I'm not aware of any useful edits he makes …" — testfied with regard to an editor who had contributed more than 13,000 edits, almost 8,000 of them in the main article space.

Jon cool.gif
Moulton
Bloody Hell

QUOTE(Poetlister @ Thu 3rd July 2008, 5:06am) *
I say unto you, that likewise joy shall be in heaven over one sinner that repenteth, more than over ninety and nine just persons, which need no repentance. —Luke 15:7

The Murderous Future Culture of Wiki-Repentance?

WTF Is That?

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.