Gerard does what he wants. Like "Cartman" on Southpark.

it's deja vu all over again, as another perplexed "wikipedian" wonders just how Super Dave came up with a false sockpuppet match, and doesn't have to account for it.

http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=...oldid=224306776

G'day DG

You may be aware that I've been discussing checkuser with a a few people lately, and that I'm trying at the moment to piece together a few things around the events of november last year. I thought it might be best to come straight to the horses mouth, so to speak, because one of things I'm trying to ascertain relates to this edit. I'm happy to chat privately about this if you'd prefer, and would really value a dialog with you in any forum. cheers, Privatemusings (talk) 05:49, 22 June 2008 (UTC)

I'd still like to catch up on this one - it boils down to asking you how you identified User:Petesmiles as a sockpuppet of mine - the temperature's not high at all, but I would appreciate a quick chat.. cheers, Privatemusings (talk) 07:01, 1 July 2008 (UTC)

<poke> :-) Privatemusings (talk) 07:21, 8 July 2008 (UTC)

David "Crickets" Gerard doesn't have to answer to anybody. He's above the community. He does what he wants.

* 03:36, 27 February 2008 J-stan (Talk | contribs) unblocked "Piperdown (Talk | contribs)" ‎ (User request, and per community agreement on AN)
* 18:45, 7 September 2007 David Gerard (Talk | contribs) blocked "Piperdown (Talk | contribs)" (account creation blocked, e-mail blocked) with an expiry time of indefinite ‎ (sockpuppet/meatpuppet for overstock.com)