Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Jayjg's Definition of "Accurate"
> Wikimedia Discussion > Editors > Notable editors > Jayjg
Piperdown
jay's definition of accurate is what's left after he's oversighted shit away against WP policy for his friends.
gomi
Pipe -- I'm also on the all-time don't-like-Jayjg list, but you need to link to a specific, or this thread isn't worth much.
that one guy
Based off what Piper is saying, half the diff links are gone cause Jayjg oversighted them for his buddies.
Kelly Martin
QUOTE(that one guy @ Fri 18th July 2008, 1:18am) *

Based off what Piper is saying, half the diff links are gone cause Jayjg oversighted them for his buddies.
Jay is notorious for oversighting embarrassing diffs for his friends. When I called him on this (back when I was still on the arbcom-l list), the only other person on the list to agree with me was Sannse. Jimbo himself endorsed the use of oversight to avoid embarrassment.
Moulton
QUOTE(Kelly Martin @ Fri 18th July 2008, 8:49am) *
QUOTE(that one guy @ Fri 18th July 2008, 1:18am) *
Jay is notorious for oversighting embarrassing diffs for his friends. When I called him on this (back when I was still on the arbcom-l list), the only other person on the list to agree with me was Sannse. Jimbo himself endorsed the use of oversight to avoid embarrassment.

The WikiClique on ID does the same thing. FeloniousMonk posted items on my talk page and his own userspace that either he or one of his cronies oversighted, because it incriminated him in the very practice he was lambasting me for. Dave Souza also engaged in the same practice for which I was summarily blocked, but Souza only blanked his own instance of the behavior for which I was summarily assassinated by his cabal of ochlocratic thugs.
Sarcasticidealist
QUOTE(Moulton @ Fri 18th July 2008, 10:20am) *
FeloniousMonk posted items on my talk page and his own userspace that either he or one of his cronies oversighted,
Couldn't have been him - he's not an oversighter.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.