Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: JeHochman is a Hypocrite and a Bully
> Wikimedia Discussion > General Discussion
Disillusioned Lackey
He's so amazing.

Remember him removing all Durova's criticism? And it was about him and her both?

This guy's amazing. Beating up on some poor normal person.

Probably jealous. smile.gif

Removal of my comments

You seem to have removed my comments from WP:ANI without any sort of explanation or rationale. [14] Please restore my remarks. You have no right to delete them. Please be more careful next time. Thank you. Jehochman Talk 08:22, 17 July 2008 (UTC)

Also, please restore the comment of User:Dayewalker. It is very unseemly to remove criticism of yourself from WP:ANI. Jehochman Talk 08:25, 17 July 2008 (UTC)
SirFozzie
So you're condoning leaving SV's comment to Lar "Stop your spinning and your misuse of checkuser". That section should not have only been removed, it should have been nuked from orbit.. it's the only way to be sure..
Disillusioned Lackey
QUOTE(SirFozzie @ Sat 19th July 2008, 3:55pm) *

So you're condoning leaving SV's comment to Lar "Stop your spinning and your misuse of checkuser". That section should not have only been removed, it should have been nuked from orbit.. it's the only way to be sure..

I don't understand your logic. Noting Jeh's hypocrisy isnt condoning Slimvirgin in the slightest, sorry.

He removes whatever freaking comments which he feels like, then makes that comment to *anyone*, and it's bs.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.