Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: August 2008 : GetWiki 2.0 Rolls Out
> Wikimedia Discussion > General Discussion
Jon Awbrey
In the never-ending quest for Social Technical Architextures (STÆ) that could lead us outward and upward from our present oppressive confinementality, that could give us some hope of eventually lighting on higher, opener, wider ranges of intellectual exploration than the Barbed-Wire Wiki-Prisons, Fence-Me-In-Kampfitudes, and Flaming Barbecue Wiki-Pits of Lord Jimbo's Darkest ♥-ed Wiki-Ponderosa, here's another ingressive but innovative alternative:

| GetWiki 2.0 | About | Index | Info |

Your Raving Raporter,

Jon cool.gif
Gold heart
QUOTE(Jon Awbrey @ Tue 5th August 2008, 2:26am) *

In the never-ending quest for Social Technical Architextures (STÆ) that lead us outward and upward into the opener, higher ranges for intellectual exploration than the Barbed-Wire Wiki-Prisons, Fence-Me-In-Kampfitudes, and Flaming Barbecue Wiki-Pits of Wiki-Ponderosa, here's another ingressive but innovative alternative:

Your Raving Raporter,

Jon cool.gif

WoW!! exciting stuff!! ohmy.gif
http://getwiki.net
Derktar
QUOTE(Gold heart @ Mon 4th August 2008, 6:36pm) *

QUOTE(Jon Awbrey @ Tue 5th August 2008, 2:26am) *

In the never-ending quest for Social Technical Architextures (STÆ) that lead us outward and upward into the opener, higher ranges for intellectual exploration than the Barbed-Wire Wiki-Prisons, Fence-Me-In-Kampfitudes, and Flaming Barbecue Wiki-Pits of Wiki-Ponderosa, here's another ingressive but innovative alternative:

Your Raving Raporter,

Jon B)

http://getwiki.net/-Wikipedia_Review

I thought that looked familiar...
Some content adapted from the Wikinfo article "Wikipedia Review" and "Broad Criticisms of Wikipedia Review" under the GNU Free Documentation License.
Jon Awbrey
QUOTE(Gold heart @ Mon 4th August 2008, 9:36pm) *

GetWiki : Wikipedia Review

Is that our Nathan?

I was really more interested in the Medium than any particular Messes therein. A lot of the current contents will be Bot-Imports from Wikinfo, so I would not judge the potential of the site or system on the basis of that.

Jon cool.gif
Emperor
What's with the tiny white font?
Gold heart
QUOTE(Emperor @ Tue 5th August 2008, 2:52am) *

Those are little images. Kinda IP Gophers! laugh.gif
Jon Awbrey
QUOTE(Gold heart @ Mon 4th August 2008, 9:56pm) *

QUOTE(Emperor @ Tue 5th August 2008, 2:52am) *

Those are little images. Kinda IP Gophers! laugh.gif

Yeah, old eyes here, too, but hitting <cntrl-+> on Firefox or <cntrl-]> on Exploder once or twice will usually be enough.

Jon cool.gif
The Joy
http://getwiki.net/-GetMeta:Policy

Certainly not some fork of Wikipedia! I think Proteus may have got it!
Jon Awbrey
QUOTE(The Joy @ Tue 5th August 2008, 12:07am) *

GetMeta:Policy

Certainly not some fork of Wikipedia! I think Proteus may have got it!

Here is Proteus (Mark Parrott) on Wikipedia.

Hah!

Jon cool.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.