Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: IANABLOSBIMAHOGLATAC
> Wikimedia Discussion > General Discussion
Jon Awbrey
I Am Not A Barrister, Lawyer, Or Solicitor, But I Make A Hobby Of Giving Legal Advice To All Comers —

And Who Are You To Say I Can't?

'Nuff Said …

Jon cool.gif
GlassBeadGame
QUOTE(Jon Awbrey @ Sat 16th August 2008, 10:00am) *

I Am Not A Barrister, Lawyer, Or Solicitor, But I Make A Hobby Of Giving Legal Advice To All Comers —

'Nuff Said …

Jon cool.gif

OK, but you're opening the door to NYB expounding on Charles Sanders Peirce and no good can come from that.
Jon Awbrey
QUOTE(GlassBeadGame @ Sat 16th August 2008, 7:03pm) *

QUOTE(Jon Awbrey @ Sat 16th August 2008, 10:00am) *

'Nuff Said …

Jon cool.gif

OK, but you're opening the door to NYB expounding on Charles Sanders Peirce and no good can come from that.

That hatch is blown. He'd have to get in line — it's a very long line — behind a horde of hobbyists who eat up the airwaves discussin how to spell and how to pronounce the man's name, and how many bytes long the article oughta be, ad infinauseum. Can't really afford havin anyone around who's actually read the guy — tryin to confuse 'em with the facts, y'know — might take all the fun outta their hobby.

Jon cool.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.