Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Male genital waxing
> Wikimedia Discussion > Articles
Milton Roe
QUOTE(Eva Destruction @ Sun 31st August 2008, 10:32am) *

And there's also the problem of an unfortunate accident and winding up like Goldmember.

As for the importance of whiffing funk, it's much debated. Apparently Frenchwomen believe in it. However, we humans don't have much of a vomeronasal organ. Though I have occassionally been men do a very good imitation of the housecat "stupidface" when encountering a female in heat.

Eva Destruction
Where's Tax when you need her?
Milton Roe
QUOTE(Eva Destruction @ Sun 31st August 2008, 11:20am) *

Why, is she also waxwoman?
Eva Destruction
QUOTE(Milton Roe @ Sun 31st August 2008, 7:35pm) *

"Avoid starting a fire."

Liquid nitrogen??? wacko.gif Tax, where the hell do you find these people?
Milton Roe
QUOTE(Eva Destruction @ Sun 31st August 2008, 11:42am) *

QUOTE(Milton Roe @ Sun 31st August 2008, 7:35pm) *

"Avoid starting a fire."

Liquid nitrogen??? wacko.gif Tax, where the hell do you find these people?

Cryonics conventions?
Vicky
Isn't it interesting. Lots of men like women to have shaved between the legs but they make a fuss if it's suggested that they do so. I wouldn't recommend waxing right up between the legs. It's good for legs though, for men who want to look good in minis and sheer stockings.

I must admit I'd never looked at the Ice play article. However, liquid nitrogen is not dangerous if you know what you're doing. It's used routinely to remove skin blemishes.
JohnA
I've watched a demonstration of how to make instant icecream using liquid nitrogen.
House of Cards
I did the icecream / LOX demonstration a few times in my student days. Looks cool, tastes terrible.
thekohser
QUOTE(Milton Roe @ Sun 31st August 2008, 2:18pm) *

...Apparently Frenchwomen believe in it. However, we humans...

I consider myself at least a fairly careful reader, and I do believe that Milty just implied that French women aren't human!

Florence Devouard is gonna be pissed!

QUOTE(House of Cards @ Mon 1st September 2008, 4:31am) *

I did the icecream / LOX demonstration a few times in my student days. Looks cool, tastes terrible.

Indeed. Lox-flavored ice cream sounds awful!

tongue.gif
maiawatatos
Tax, from my experience of liquid nitrogen on the skin, I can imagine it would be pretty effective in that field. Have to be careful about areas of tissue death though.
Milton Roe
QUOTE(thekohser @ Mon 1st September 2008, 11:18am) *

I consider myself at least a fairly careful reader, and I do believe that Milty just implied that French women aren't human!

QUOTE(House of Cards @ Mon 1st September 2008, 4:31am) *

Indeed. Lox-flavored ice cream sounds awful!

tongue.gif

I don't stay up at night wondering if Devouard is upset about something. But that sentence can be read many ways. I'm simply saying that what Frenchwomen believe may not be very correct (or effective). It certainly isn't on me.

LOX (not lox) is way too dangerous to make ice-cream with-- all you need is the cold, for which LN2 (liquid nitrogen) works fine. It gives very fine crystals from the very rapid cooling, and a very smooth icecream. If it tastes bad, you didn't use the right ingredients. You need cream, a little milk (less than 1/4 of the total), sugar to taste, a bit of vanilla, fruit or juice to taste; if it doesn't taste good before you freeze it, you blew it.

Only Opus of Bloom County would like lox ice cream.
Rootology
QUOTE(maiawatatos @ Mon 1st September 2008, 11:53am) *

Tax, from my experience of liquid nitrogen on the skin, I can imagine it would be pretty effective in that field. Have to be careful about areas of tissue death though.

Tissue death "down there" would be a Bad Thing.
Carruthers
QUOTE(thekohser @ Mon 1st September 2008, 6:18pm) *

Nope, she's one of those hippies who lives out the country, bakes her own bread, and probably doesn't shave herself. It's a local thing, which dates back to the 70s...She's definitely the Larzac type....
Dzonatas
QUOTE(Taxwoman @ Sun 31st August 2008, 11:30pm) *

Isn't it interesting. Lots of men like women to have shaved between the legs but they make a fuss if it's suggested that they do so. I wouldn't recommend waxing right up between the legs. It's good for legs though, for men who want to look good in minis and sheer stockings.

I must admit I'd never looked at the Ice play article. However, liquid nitrogen is not dangerous if you know what you're doing. It's used routinely to remove skin blemishes.

Before waxing, lasering, and and anything else the removes hair close to the skin, one thing is needed to start that furless'k show -- scissors. Women say.. "oh just do what we do and start with scissors!"

Um... they don't understand that when the hair is pulled ever so lightly there that the skin follows. And, ladies, we don't want that skin to accidentally fall into a sharp object. There is a reason why men don't like to wear a zip-fly without underwear. Surely, a lesson learned that never needs to be re-learned.

So, when they finally invent a way to remove hair without sharp objects being involved -- then maybe you might see the minis and sheer stocking being worn.
Vicky
QUOTE(Rootology @ Mon 1st September 2008, 8:07pm) *

QUOTE(maiawatatos @ Mon 1st September 2008, 11:53am) *

Tissue death "down there" would be a Bad Thing.

Oh yes, totally agree with both of you!

QUOTE(Dzonatas @ Mon 1st September 2008, 8:59pm) *

Before waxing, lasering, and and anything else the removes hair close to the skin, one thing is needed to start that furless'k show -- scissors. Women say.. "oh just do what we do and start with scissors!"

Um... they don't understand that when the hair is pulled ever so lightly there that the skin follows. And, ladies, we don't want that skin to accidentally fall into a sharp object. There is a reason why men don't like to wear a zip-fly without underwear. Surely, a lesson learned that never needs to be re-learned.

So, when they finally invent a way to remove hair without sharp objects being involved -- then maybe you might see the minis and sheer stocking being worn.

Are men really such a load of old women? tongue.gif

But boys, here's what you can look like:

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.