Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Woman on top (sex position) is not "gay friendly"....
> Wikimedia Discussion > Articles
the fieryangel
What happens when PC goes too far...

I am suggesting that we rename this page to Receiver on top or Receiving partner on top or something similar. Right now it is not a gay friendly title, and lets be honest, who has more anal sex then gay people? Ctjf83Talk 18:17, 28 September 2008 (UTC)

Um....what to say???
Milton Roe
QUOTE(the fieryangel @ Mon 29th September 2008, 1:50pm) *

I am suggesting that we rename this page to Receiver on top or Receiving partner on top or something similar. Right now it is not a gay friendly title, and lets be honest, who has more anal sex then gay people? Ctjf83Talk 18:17, 28 September 2008 (UTC)

Um....what to say???

I suggest a nasty TALK page argument, with cites, about who has the most anal sex. We need more material for [[WP:LAME]].
wikiwhistle
QUOTE(Milton Roe @ Mon 29th September 2008, 10:27pm) *

QUOTE(the fieryangel @ Mon 29th September 2008, 1:50pm) *

Um....what to say???

I suggest a nasty TALK page argument, with cites, about who has the most anal sex. We need more material for [[WP:LAME]].

Wtf? Woman on top is not the position that's most associated with anal anyway is it, or haven't I lived?
That would be a certain other position, wouldn't it? wacko.gif biggrin.gif
dogbiscuit
Today the UK announced a new agency to monitor web sites. Some get it, others don't.
The Wales Hunter
QUOTE(wikiwhistle @ Mon 29th September 2008, 11:12pm) *

Wtf? Woman on top is not the position that's most associated with anal anyway is it, or haven't I lived?

Someone with your username really should not be posting on those sorts of articles laugh.gif

It's madness, though - "Oh, darling, would you mind awfully if we partook in some recipient on top action tonight, with you as said participant and myself as the owner of the item you are receiving?"
Milton Roe
QUOTE(The Wales Hunter @ Mon 29th September 2008, 4:06pm) *

It's madness, though - "Oh, darling, would you mind awfully if we partook in some recipient on top action tonight, with you as said participant and myself as the owner of the item you are receiving?"

That would work also as a UPS advertisement.

MR

"What can BROWN do for you ?"
wikiwhistle
QUOTE(The Wales Hunter @ Tue 30th September 2008, 12:06am) *

QUOTE(wikiwhistle @ Mon 29th September 2008, 11:12pm) *

Someone with your username really should not be posting on those sorts of articles laugh.gif

Would it be mean of me to suggest that someone who insists on having this sort of article entitled "recipient on top" might not be getting a lot of it?

The best troll I had was someone calling me "sticky hobag" lol
Cedric
Meh. This won't get interesting until troll and uber-asshole, Slim Shanky, weighs in on it. And even then, it won't be that interesting. PC is usually an issue; WPC is always an issue.
Somey
QUOTE(The Wales Hunter @ Mon 29th September 2008, 6:06pm) *

For that extra dash of wistful romanticism, be sure to point out how the upcoming evening's fun will be "reflective of the way sexual dominance hierarcies are established among many species in the animal kingdom."
thekohser
QUOTE(Cedric @ Tue 30th September 2008, 1:34pm) *

Meh. This won't get interesting until troll and uber-asshole, Slim Shanky, weighs in on it. And even then, it won't be that interesting. PC is usually an issue; WPC is always an issue.

If Shankers gets into it after this complete pwnage, then he's really got an intellectual death wish.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.